We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)

Go down 
+19
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Buskalilly
beemoh
Solve My Maze
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Treesmurf
Axis1500
Silver light
wenywoowoo
Balladeer
Kezz182
Crumpy Andy
Marzy
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
ZeroJones
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 15:14

I've not played it, so I'll likely give this a look as I've heard it is pretty damn good when it comes to platformers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 21:00

Played it once. Never finished it, the secret world was hidden behind the worse Origin levels and time challenges. I'm more than done with this, and hope that Ubi will provide some new games for Switch soon. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 21:12

Hopefully Beyond Good and Evil 2, Mario x Rabbids RPG are still true. Also what happened to more games in the Child of Light universe?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:40

Interview with Ancel for those who are curious .
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 18:06

Guest wrote:
Rayman is a gimp, but that demo on the eShop is the best thing I've played on the Wii U yet. Excitement levels, out of ten, are at one hundred and twelve. How about you?

Whereas 2017 excitement levels, out of ten, are at zero point one hundred and twelve. It's a class game, but it sounds like they're selling us a definitive edition of a game that seemed definitive enough back when it first came out. Unless they're sticking another game's worth of game on top of what'll be ported already, I'll be waiting until it's very cheap.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:24

I think in a year where we're getting a brand new Mario game amongst a plethora of indie platformers, it might be worth waiting for this one. I just hope it doesn't result in Ubi coming back and saying "aw, sales are weak on Switch, we're off!" But they've always been quite good to Nintendo, so hopefully that shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:38

I'm still hopeful for BG&E2 and that other rumoured Ubi exclusive...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:42

I reckon if they put out in July or another sparse month, it could be worth getting.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:44

Depends on the price, for me... and I'm interested to see what makes it 'definitive', too. If memory serves - and it might not, fellow NGamer Forumites - the hint so far has been an upgrade to one of the minigames? That's not enough for this guy. *points thumbs at self*
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:47

ZeroJones wrote:
If memory serves - and it might not, fellow NGamer Forumites

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 What_year_is_it

Winky Face

Alternatively - "Don't blow the fact we've bought out the rights to the NGamer brand, Zero! Shocked "
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:49

ZeroJones wrote:
Depends on the price, for me... and I'm interested to see what makes it 'definitive', too. If memory serves - and it might not, fellow NGamer Forumites - the hint so far has been an upgrade to one of the minigames? That's not enough for this guy. *points thumbs at self*

Interview sort brings that up.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 7:51

There's a demo out for this now, if you need any convincing - get onto the eShop, pick 'Coming Soon', scroll down to 12th September, select the game and download the demo. I've played half of its levels as we communicate: the intro level and the one with Black Betty on it. Although there's more to play, I feel that so far it's not captured the madcap anarchy that I remember from the Wii U version. Meh
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 22:58

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rayman is a gimp, but that demo on the eShop is the best thing I've played on the Wii U yet. Excitement levels, out of ten, are at one hundred and twelve. How about you?

Whereas 2017 excitement levels, out of ten, are at zero point one hundred and twelve. It's a class game, but it sounds like they're selling us a definitive edition of a game that seemed definitive enough back when it first came out. Unless they're sticking another game's worth of game on top of what'll be ported already, I'll be waiting until it's very cheap.

The demo that Zero Jones mentioned above is back out now (after being taken down for whatever reason). After a quick playthrough I think that my previous assessment still stands. At least it's under thirty quid most places though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)   Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rayman Legends (Now Edited Definitively On Switch)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8