We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!

Go down 
+7
The_Jaster
Dusty Knackers
Rum
Jimbob
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! Empty
PostSubject: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 17:53

Quote :
Well I just heard
The news today
It seems my life
Is gonna change
I close my eyes
Begin to pray
Then tears of joy
Stream down my face

Last edited by The Cappuccino Kid on Wed 3 Jan 2024 - 18:41; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 17:54

Very much planning to get this up me, up every hole.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 17:58

Hello yes please thank you.

The Lady is being subjected to this. Suspect we'll have to play co-op sadly - would love to have somebody to screw over. Twisted Evil Looks like the best multiplayer WW since the GameCube!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 18:03

WarioWare: Yet Dinner. Excellent!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 19:32

Jimbob wrote:
WarioWare: Yet Dinner.

Laughing

I didn't think a new WarioWare would actually pop up! Very pleasing announcement, and it looks like a proper return to form.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 21:14

This is the good shit right here. I worry that it won't be as off-the-wall nutty as previous games, but I'm still looking forward to it. Online play, please, Uncle Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 21:26

The 'you play as a character with the same actions in every game' thing is curious. I hope it won't reduce the madcap nature of the action.

I'm getting it regardless, you understand.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 22:08

Thought of this instantly when I saw the games title.

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySun 20 Jun 2021 - 20:10

I'll get it sure but I'm quite disappointed, 2 player multiplayer when a fantastic 4 player multiplayer has been on the table since the Cube days, just feels like a missed opportunity (again).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyFri 20 Aug 2021 - 20:57

Got around to the Demo today and, shock to all, it is a ton of fun.

Having the same mini games but with different ways to complete them depending on the character you're using could keep the game interesting as time goes by.

I do agree with treesmurf though, I wish this was 4-player like the cube version. I'll play 2 player with my missus but it would've been nice to play with more people at party's!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySat 21 Aug 2021 - 13:35

Aye the demo was alright, also going by the spotlight things that flashed up after unlocking characters in the demo there's actually a bunch of 2 - 4 player modes in the full game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySat 21 Aug 2021 - 14:00

I'm skipping the demo. because I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this, but it's good to see Giz' positive opinion of it. Other opinions were less complimentary about the multiple characters gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 11:04

In the demo you end up with the option of two approaches to the microgames: choosing 3 characters to use and they'll alternate between games, or choosing 'random' so it alternates between them all. I felt like the latter was more fun and more in the spirit of the game, but I did find with some games that it didn't feel as intuitive as some WarioWare games do because there's a (small) learning curve when you combine new characters with new games.

Still a lot of fun though and I'll still get it.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 11:06

The_Jaster wrote:
Aye the demo was alright, also going by the spotlight things that flashed up after unlocking characters in the demo there's actually a bunch of 2 - 4 player modes in the full game.

Phew that's great to hear 😁
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 16:51

Rum wrote:
In the demo you end up with the option of two approaches to the microgames: choosing 3 characters to use and they'll alternate between games, or choosing 'random' so it alternates between them all. I felt like the latter was more fun and more in the spirit of the game, but I did find with some games that it didn't feel as intuitive as some WarioWare games do because there's a (small) learning curve when you combine new characters with new games.

They are basically there to customise the difficulty, aren't they? You are right though some combos just didn't seem to work for certain microgames.

EofGizmo wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

Phew that's great to hear 😁

Here's the screen shot of what I saw.

Spoiler:

I also like the sound of the Online Wario Cup mode.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyMon 23 Aug 2021 - 10:19

I hope some of those multiplayer modes allow you to alternate microgames. Some of them look like they'll be one-off games. Frenemy Frenzy looks like it should fit the bill at least!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyThu 26 Aug 2021 - 8:57

Well that's me sold on the game, I probably would have got it anyway but I'm much more excited seeing the positive reaction and selection of modes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021 - 12:45

Rum wrote:

This post is exactly my opinion!

Had the most fun at the end of the demo when I could play with "all" and it is less immediate because of the character control, but its still lots of fun and full of variety.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySat 28 Aug 2021 - 9:12

I had a little go on the demo. This is fun but not as immediately brilliant as some previous entries. Still, always glad to see something a bit different.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyFri 10 Sep 2021 - 10:42

I played that demo and I liked it, but to be honest I’m less excited about this WarioWare than I’ve been for any of the others. I think the character-changing gimmick is decent, but the previews haven’t made it seem as interesting or as inspired as using a stylus, using a ‘baton’ or twisting your whole system.

I only remembered to pre-order this yesterday and I’m kind-of looking forward to it as something to play at the weekend when I’ve got few other plans. Is anybody else getting it?
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyFri 10 Sep 2021 - 11:21

I'll get it but maybe not on release. The big advantage this has as a warioware game is it being actually multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyFri 10 Sep 2021 - 18:54

I've picked it up & the 2 reviews I read seemed to quite enjoy it so I am looking forward to it.

TCK wrote:
I think the character-changing gimmick is decent, but the previews haven’t made it seem as interesting or as inspired as using a stylus, using a ‘baton’ or twisting your whole system.

Yeah I wasn't blown away by the character gimmick in the demo but at least it will stand out from other games when it could have easily just borrowed stuff from smooth moves and twisted.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySat 11 Sep 2021 - 14:59

I'm getting it. I should in fact have already got it, but I'm still in Catsitsville so it's going to have to wait until I get home. Excited to try co-op!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptySun 12 Sep 2021 - 11:03

Hey, that's just real-life WarioWare!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! EmptyMon 13 Sep 2021 - 19:03

FEED! STROKE! CLEAN LITTER TRAY! FEED! AVOID WHILE CLIMBING THE STAIRS! FEED! GIVE ANTIBIOTICS! FEED! FEED!

I've... pretty much finished this in single-player. Has anyone tried the unlockables? I hear it's only character customisation settings this time around: is that right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!   WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together! Empty

Back to top Go down

WarioWare: Move It! & Get It Together!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next