We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Party Superstars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

Mario Party Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Mario Party Superstars   Mario Party Superstars EmptyWed 20 Oct 2021 - 19:51

"Mario and friends are back!" I don't know where they've been, they're not exactly a reclusive bunch are they? Always out driving recklessly, or trying their hand at golf, tennis, football, chess, backgammon or any sport or activity they fancy. Anyway, they're back, and this time, they're having a party. Again. Their twenty-fifth party if you want to be precise. Out on the 29th of October, Mario Party Superstars boasts over 100 minigames, 5 classic boards, and a focus on online play.
Back to top Go down
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Mario Party Superstars   Mario Party Superstars EmptyThu 21 Oct 2021 - 8:30

Might not get it this side of Christmas, but this will be the first Mario Party I've owned since 5 on the GameCube. Good to see it returning to its roots, even if it is basically a revamped mashup.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mario Party Superstars   Mario Party Superstars EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 13:33

For me, it’s bad timing that this is coming out at the same time as the N64 Online app, and coming out off the back of the most expensive time in gaming that I can remember experiencing. Right now, it’s just one game too many.

I like the first three N64 Mario Party games well enough to think about buying this when I can though. I’d hope others do the same – online Mario Party is still really appealing to me.

Back to top Go down
neil
Wii U Port
neil

PostSubject: Re: Mario Party Superstars   Mario Party Superstars EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 13:35

I've got it pre-ordered. You can use Pro Controllers this time and it looks really fun. I don't know why I'm not waiting for reviews. Maybe I'll cancel.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Party Superstars   Mario Party Superstars EmptySun 24 Oct 2021 - 16:40

It's another one of those games that in an ideal world I'd own and get good use out of but in actuality I'd likely never touch. Looks like it'll be good fun though, the early games were the best because they were no nonsense multiplayer fun and I'm sure enough time has passed to make the old minigames feel new again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Mario Party Superstars   Mario Party Superstars EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 8:48

Hoping to pick this up on Monday, assuming that an upcoming trip to the vet won't financially cripple me for decades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Party Superstars   Mario Party Superstars Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Party Superstars
Page 1 of 1