We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaster Master Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

Blaster Master Zero Empty
PostSubject: Blaster Master Zero   Blaster Master Zero EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 8:57

I've pretty much had this since the Switch launched, but I only took the time to actually finally beat it yesterday.

Had a great time with this, even if it is far too easy and the on-foot sections have weapons and manoeuvrability that are much poorer than the SOPHIA sections. Excellent graphics, controls and soundtrack. Can't wait to check the other two out some day.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Blaster Master Zero   Blaster Master Zero EmptyTue 9 Nov 2021 - 21:50

Yeah, this was an early Switch highlight for me. I didn't mind the on-foot sections too much, but you're definitely right in pointing out the vehicle bits are the standouts.

I've not played the sequels either - I'd be interested to know if they were worth going for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Blaster Master Zero   Blaster Master Zero EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 8:24

I was inspired to finally get it finished when I had my notification from Limited Run Games to say that the third one was being dispatched. Might be tempted to crack on with the second one when I fancy playing something a little more low intensity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaster Master Zero   Blaster Master Zero Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaster Master Zero
Page 1 of 1