We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twitch

Go down 
+3
Treesmurf
Muss
Buskalilly
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Twitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2022 - 19:36

Popped by a Muss Dead by daylight stream recently which was a fun time, also when I watch twitch I generally like the kind of streamer that engages the viewer a fair bit and is good at sharing their knowledge of the game that's being played which Muss was great at.  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Twitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022 - 8:02

I streamed some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe this morning and between the cold temperature, the 5am start, a lack of practice and being on camera it was the worst I've ever played. Driving off edges, into walls, generally like an idiot. Don't watch that . . .

Also, Muss raided me and my laptop chose that moment to crash.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

Twitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022 - 12:10

Yeah that was an unfortunate crash Laughing I think your capture card, laptop, or both were having a bit of a mare with Mario Kart 8 for a while there but it was pretty steady towards the end of your stream.

Your stream, or at least I, only came back on after you had won a race, which was top bants by your equipment considering how the rest of the races went for you.

Cheers for the kind words Jas. I agree though, I tend to like streamers who can explain the game they're playing but who are also relatively relaxed while playing it. If I'm on twitch, it's often for some background noise so BIG LOUD STREAMERS don't vibe with me. I only streamed once this week because of my headspace, but I had a stranger drop me a twitch prime sub which was really nice of them.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Twitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 6:58

I did go on to kind of redeem myself with some 1sts and 2nds on a follow-up stream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Twitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 9:17

I was very tempted to join you last night in races to help you out and/or make your life a misery but I was a bit too in to my game at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

Twitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 18:37

I've continued streaming and it's been going well, up over 100 followers now. Still only streaming DbD at the moment, but at some point I'll try something else out as well.

I'm trying to get into the habit of doing it on a more regular schedule as opposed to when I can as it would be nice to have a bit of structure. Having a routine is not something I'm very good at sticking to, so maybe this could be the start of managing to keep to one.

It's just a bit difficult with work also involving me being sat at my desk at home, and with my pressures being a bit insane at the moment. It's weird though as I have had about 4 strangers subscribe to me now, so while it is still very much a hobby, I feel more compelled to try and stick with it.

Anyway, if any of you have prime membership then feel free to chuck me a twitch sub if you aren't using it for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2