We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The GNamer Forum Awards 2021 and Five Years of Switch (Thanks For Voting!)

Go down 
+9
The Cappuccino Kid
Muss
gjones
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Rum
masofdas
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

The GNamer Forum Awards 2021 and Five Years of Switch (Thanks For Voting!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Awards 2021 and Five Years of Switch (Thanks For Voting!)   The GNamer Forum Awards 2021 and Five Years of Switch (Thanks For Voting!) - Page 11 EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 19:54

Sorry I didn't vote, I'm not coping well with the world at the mo and missed a couple of weeks of GNamery. I'm even more sorry because I probably would've put Mario Kart 8 on there! And Breath of the Wild on top! And voted for a lot of other weird indie shit that wouldn't make a dent.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The GNamer Forum Awards 2021 and Five Years of Switch (Thanks For Voting!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Awards 2021 and Five Years of Switch (Thanks For Voting!)   The GNamer Forum Awards 2021 and Five Years of Switch (Thanks For Voting!) - Page 11 EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 20:36

Jimbob wrote:
And voted for a lot of other weird indie shit that wouldn't make a dent.

Fear not, my votes definitely made sure that 'weird indie shit' was well represented - although I can't see you playing/reading Fata Morgana somehow Jim. Winky Face Hope the world gets easier for you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/

The GNamer Forum Awards 2021 and Five Years of Switch (Thanks For Voting!)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11