We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)

Go down 
+3
masofdas
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) Empty
PostSubject: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 17:59

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) D-9kFRbU0AAdh-e?format=png&name=small

Also, TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge got a new gameplay trailer to go along with the announcement of its release window:

Then there’s the upcoming Cowabunga Collection, hosting thirteen Turtles games across a variety of genres from a variety of different platforms.

Everyone is saying “Splatoon 3” this and “Monster Hunter Sunbreak” that, but no one is saying “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Back From The Sewers (Game Boy)” this, and “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (SEGA Mega Drive)” that.

Excited for all of these! How about youse?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 13:33

Shame on everyone who hasn't replied to this.

Quote :
Excited for all of these! How about youse?

Aye, Shredder's revenge is looking really good & that collection has got some greats I want to revisit along with a few I've never played. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 14:33

Only just seen the thread, sorry cappa.

I'm excited about both but more so Shredders then Collection as it's new.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySun 1 May 2022 - 11:44

I like a spot of the turtles now and then. I played through Turtles in Time with my pal Rob on his SNES a couple of years back and I was shite at it. Maybe I should pick this up and see if I can improve at brawlers, but they're not really my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 10:40

Definitely interested in these. I was into the Turtles in the early 90s, but never played any of the games. The idea of playing Gameboy games on a massive TV in 2022 feels odd, so more interested in the SNES/MD titles.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 17:09

I have mega nostalgia for the first NES game. It's awful by today's standards, but was one of the first 2 NES games I saw, and coming from the ol' crappy 8 bit computers it looked like some kind of epic magic show.

I bet I've already written this elsewhere, but they should've also included the crappy Amstrad/Spectrum version of the game. The C64 version's actually quite close to the NES game, but the other 2 are really shitty limitations. Dare you defeat the evil bouncing Shredder?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySun 8 May 2022 - 9:24

God, hasn't video game audio come such a long way. What horrible flat fart noises.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 14:14

TMNT Shredder's Revenge out Thursday, much like what Jas saying about Plucky Squire that fits Nintendo (why I'll also play KAO, Klonoa) as to me, I want close to the SNES or MD but as it's £23 on Switch and in Game Pass I'll be playing on the Xbox.

Still like Artful Escape, which I played on Game Pass, then bought on Switch in a sale, could see me doing the same here.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 19:23

Me again as this is reviewing well, that think a few of us will be keen on Shredders that I'm just going to point before ya buy from the eShop that a physical version is out 29th July. A bit of wait and £34.99rpp, does seem to come with a few extra bits though

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) SWTE01_swte_teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-shredders-revenge-ns-shopto

I may do like I said above, play it on Xbox via Game Pass (I just got four months for £1) then pick it up physical for Switch at somepoint.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 22:49

Who had members of the Wu-tang clan to be on the soundtrack on their bingo cards though?

Last edited by The_Jaster on Fri 17 Jun 2022 - 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) EmptyFri 17 Jun 2022 - 17:32

Played some more
Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) 281894

As you can see since I put a wee write up in last game finished thread, and darn the game is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)   Stirling Railway Station (Scotland) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stirling Railway Station (Scotland)
Page 1 of 1