We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious Empty
PostSubject: Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious   Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 12:51

Yesterday Nintendo had a Treehouse, which Square Enix Switch-console exclusive Harvestella was shown a bit more beyond the announcement trailer & clips on Twitter. I'm getting Final Fantasy x Harvest Moon vibes from it, which I'm totally down for.

Did anyone else watch this yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious   Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious EmptyFri 2 Sep 2022 - 18:02

Big fat 'maybe' plastered all over this one. Then again, this year was going to be the year I tried Rune Factory, only for 5 to come out to a large shrug; so perhaps there's room for a farming RPG in my life.

It's no Ever Oasis though is it?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious   Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 15:28

Balladeer wrote:
It's no Ever Oasis though is it?

Obviously it's not, but I have the same feel about this as I did on seeing Ever Oasis - this certainty I want to play it and will probably like it, and that I'll be in a minority for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious   Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious EmptySat 17 Sep 2022 - 20:11

I've downloaded the demo for this, ready to maybe try it at some point in the future and then not have enough time to play it proper. Could be good? Could be taking itself too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious   Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 21:02

Keep us posted Rum, I'm curious about this but - like you say - I'm worried that it might take itself too seriously, and in doing so lose the charm EO had.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious   Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious EmptySun 25 Sep 2022 - 14:26

I saw a preview the other day maybe NLife as it was brought up about how Nintendo really behind this game with the marketing that it is an RPG with farming and not a Farming with RPG elements.

Is that better or worse, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious   Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 20:12

It's certainly more tempting for me, although it's not like there aren't 150 other RPGs vying for my attention at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious   Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvestella for the fellas who take their farming serious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: