We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber

Go down 
+2
Buskalilly
masofdas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber Empty
PostSubject: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 0:25

Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber Callistobig

1st
My Universe: My Baby Dragon NS
New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja PS5, PS4, NS
Romancing SaGa -Minstrel Song- Remastered NSO
Sakura Succubus 6 PSN
Super Planet Life NSO
Sword of the Vagrant XBN, NSO
TOMOMI NSO
Warp Drive PSN, XBN, NSO
Work from Home NSO

2nd
Amnesia: Later x Crowd NS
Astronite NS
The Callisto Protocol PS5, PS4, XSX, ONE
The Cube Video Game NS
Intrepid Izzy PSN
Last Days of Lazarus PS5
Lover Pretend NS
Marvel's Midnight Suns PS5, XSX
Need for Speed Unbound PS5, XSX
The Outbound Ghost PS5, PS4, NS
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef PS5, PS4

3rd
Cyborg Invasion Shooter 3: Savior Of The World NSO

4th
Goonya Monster PSN, NSO

6th
Cuphead PS4, ONE, NS
Firefighting Simulator - The Squad XBN
Hello Neighbour 2 PS5, PS4, Xbox
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign PC
Kukoos: Lost Pets PS4, NS
Redout 2: Deluxe Edition PS5, PS4, Xbox, NS

7th
Bot Gaiden PSN
The Rumble Fish 2 PSN, XBN, NSO
Witch on the Holy Night NSO

8th
Coloring Pixels: Collection 2 NSO
The House of the Dead: Remake PS4, ONE
Kardboard Kings NSO
Samurai Maiden PSN, NSO

9th
Afterglitch XBN
Dragon Quest Treasures NS
Jitsu Squad PS5, PS4, NS

12th
Danganronpa Trilogy PS4

13th
Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII - Reunion PS5, PS4, Xbox, NS
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Collector’s Edition PS5, PS4, Xbox
High On Life XBN (XGP)

14th
Raptor Boyfriend: A High School Romance PSN

15th
Cassiodora PSN
Evercade EXP
Liberated: Enhanced Edition + NecroWorm Bundle NSO
Toaplan Cartridge 1 EC

16th
Aery - Path of Corruption PSN, XBN, NSO
Napoleon Maiden Episode.1 A maiden without the word impossible NSO

19th
Aero Striker - World Invasion NSO
WRC Generations NS

21st
Grappling Dash PSN, NSO

24th
Jurassic Pinball PSN

25th
9-Ball Pocket PSN
Abyss PSN
Darts Up PSN
Dragon Pinball PSN
Wild Trax Racing PSN

My Thoughts:
The second has a few games I may try in Midnight Suns, Need for Speed and Outbound Ghost depending on reviews etc, then I feel I would rent them over buying.

I'm tempted by the physical Cuphead, I don't know why something about it and the physical Cult of the Lamb next year really interest me.

Dragon Quest Treasures, I'll likely get. On Square, Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII - Reunion is a must-buy I was looking at the Switch version as nearest to a PSP even though doubt I'll actually play handheld, however Square have put out a trailer called more than a remaster (How Jas got in Fantasy League) and spec sheet which the Switch version is 720p 30fps (hasn't stopped me playing all the Square Enix games I've played on Switch this year docked, mind) where on PS4 Pro it's 2160p 30fps (shame no 60fps option at like 1080p) plus the PlayStation history with VII meaning I'll likely pick it up for PS4 (It's also the cheapest version).

Same day as CCFFVIIR is High on Life which looks like it might be a fun FPS on Xbox and in Game Pass, yeah that's it buying DQT and CCFFVIIR then see how few games do.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 2:16

Nothing for me, though I'm excited for Avatar and we'll be celebrating with a James Cameron month on Sci-Fi Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 13:50

Interested in Callisto protocol & I'm hearing Midnight suns is meant to be a must have, though I probably shouldn't get either on day one with all the other games I've got sitting unplayed.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyMon 21 Nov 2022 - 21:00

I already have Crisis Core pre ordered so that'll be a nice birthday treat. Other than that I can't see myself buying any more purely for financial reasons, there's plenty of interest there, Calisto Protocol, Midnight Suns, The Outbound Ghost and Cuphead are all on the wishlist for somewhere down the line.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyTue 22 Nov 2022 - 14:03

I'm up for some Crisis Core and I'm interested as to how Midnight Suns will pan out, so aye, a couple of solid picks there I'd say!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySat 26 Nov 2022 - 11:43

Got to catch up with Sakura Succubus 1 though 5. Otherwise nothing.

The Callisto Protocol deaths-for-cash gubbins has been quite entertaining, but rubbish for those who wanted to/still want to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySat 26 Nov 2022 - 14:58

Aye, I'm glad the whole season pass for single player games isn't a common thing & rightfully folk are tearing it apart. On a similar note its funny how Nintendo basically have seasons/battle pass model in Splatoon 3 but there is zero monetisation and you just unlock stuff by playing.

Last edited by The_Jaster on Sat 26 Nov 2022 - 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySat 26 Nov 2022 - 15:15

Guess the difference Fortnite, Overwatch 2 etc free to play
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySat 26 Nov 2022 - 16:08

Yeh but there are other full price multiplayer games that do charge extra for these things.

Also I didn't actually fully read up on the Callisto stuff until now & majority of the dlc doesn't sound that bad when it's explained like this:

Quote :
The Callisto Protocol's season pass consists of four components: the Outer Way Skin Collection, story DLC, a Riot Bundle featuring a new wave-based mode set in an "undiscovered area" of Black Iron Prison, and a permadeath mode included in the Contagion Bundle.

They all appear to be separate dlcs just bundled together which is why they've made a season pass. (which is a poor name & something like 'expansion pass' wouldn't have rattled most peoples cages)

So, I think you could not get the pass and just pay separately for whatever you liked the look of? On paper the best of it for me is the story dlc & the Riot wave mode as the others just smack of something that could've been bonuses for beating the game. (Though apparently none of this dlc is being actually worked on until next year)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySat 26 Nov 2022 - 16:28

More than likely, just don't many games that would have such things or pay attention to them.

That when I think Season/Battle Pass, I just automatically think about free to play games.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySat 26 Nov 2022 - 22:31

The Callisto Protocol stuff is ironic because the big story around Dead Space 3 was EA forcing all this monetisation in and now they've escaped that and gone and done this.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptySun 27 Nov 2022 - 16:03

Maybe EA were the good gu...   Laughing  I can't even finish that sentence.

Last edited by Treesmurf on Sun 27 Nov 2022 - 16:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Or spell apparently.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyWed 30 Nov 2022 - 12:59

Don't think I'm going to get DQT now as got a lot of Square Enix games to play and series never really connected with me.

Meaning only got a Crisis Core preordered for £34 via Game Collection (seems will get like 5x points as well from it) which I'm super excited about.

Know I mentioned a bunch of maybes, which doubt I'll pick any of them up as again lots to play and things like Devil in Me that I'd like to checkout and had Gotham Knights on rent for about 3 weeks now that I haven't touched. Was going to send back but as I paid my month rental, thought might as well keep to play after Ragnorak.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 10:19

masofdas wrote:
Ragnorak.
Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber Anorak10
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 15:50

Ragnarök, I mean or the boys boring you about it as from what I've played not a 10/10 or even best PlayStation Studios game this year.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyFri 2 Dec 2022 - 1:58

Nah, people haven't banged on about it that much.
I just thought you'd written Ragnarok a bit like Anorak.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyFri 2 Dec 2022 - 10:30

I watched a Callisto protocol stream for a few hours this morning & yeah it's everything I hate about modern AAA games so I won't be getting it now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyFri 2 Dec 2022 - 10:43

Seen someone in a discord I'm in asking for a refund on STEAM, as apprantly won't run.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 20:34

Buskalilly wrote:
masofdas wrote:
Ragnorak.
Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber Anorak10
Seeing this below the forum without any context was quite a time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber EmptyTue 6 Dec 2022 - 10:23

The fun of that is why I'm on board with the pictures at the bottom of the page. Imagine seeing Castled without context, or that picture of you and Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber   Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Crisismas Core: Final Fantasy Desevenber
Page 1 of 1