We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February Bum Poo Wii Games List?

Go down 
+5
Buskalilly
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
masofdas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How should digital Nintendo Switch games be listed?
eShop
February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
NSO
February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
NES
February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Bum Poo Wii Games List?   February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 0:12

Time to get out the PSP and Black Leopard
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: February Bum Poo Wii Games List?   February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 15:59

Wait, Akka Arrh is getting a remake? This was one of the arcade games I've played on Atari 50 - and I had literally no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: February Bum Poo Wii Games List?   February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 20:22

Are we sure that's not just a BotW shrine name?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: February Bum Poo Wii Games List?   February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 11:33

We will be going back to eShop come March, which will go up this weekend. I've not really looked to see what's coming out in March yet, part from BayOrigins really.

Still any name ideas like always, maybe some March event can be weaved into the title.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: February Bum Poo Wii Games List?   February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 18:43

Not really any place to put it apart from here: Tales of Symphonia Remastered is apparently a big pile of dog poo (the remaster rather than the underlying game), so I won't be playing it solely to rub how it's aged in Rum's face. Sorry Rum, I know you were looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: February Bum Poo Wii Games List?   February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 22:30

We have our March-ing orders: Play Bayonetta or get through the backlog
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: February Bum Poo Wii Games List?   February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2023 - 18:50

Balladeer wrote:
Not really any place to put it apart from here: Tales of Symphonia Remastered is apparently a big pile of dog poo (the remaster rather than the underlying game), so I won't be playing it solely to rub how it's aged in Rum's face.  Sorry Rum, I know you were looking forward to that.

I get the impression it's disappointing rather than a car crash, but a real shame nonetheless. I read someone theorising somewhere that Bamco lost the original game and had to reproduce it without all the original code - something that I think happened to Squeenix with Kingdom Hearts, right? Which is why it's a bit of a bum 'remaster'. I dunno, it could just be that they're lazy shites. Maybe there'll be a few patches that fixes stuff like the crashing though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Bum Poo Wii Games List?   February Bum Poo Wii Games List? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Bum Poo Wii Games List?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2