We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n

Go down 
+3
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
masofdas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n Empty
PostSubject: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptySat 22 Apr 2023 - 20:44

All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n 793595

2nd
Age of Wonders 4 XBN (XGP)
Redfall XSX (XGP), PC (XGP)
Redfall Bite Back Upgrade XSX

3rd
Color Pals PSN
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Cinema
Moonrise Fall XBN

4th
Jigsaw Puzzle Fever eShop

5th
Hogwarts Legacy PS4, ONE
My Friend Pedro NS
Trek To Yomi PS5, PS4, NS

9th
Dokapon Kingdom: Connect NS

10th
Size Matters XBN

11th
Elemental War 2 eShop
Leap From Hell eShop
Pretty Girls 2048 Strike PSN
TT: Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge 3 PS5, PS4, XB, NS

12th
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom NS
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition Nintendo Switch Carrying Case
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Edition Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Link The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom amiibo
Pretty Girls Game Collection III PS4, NS

16th
Trinity Trigger PS5, NS

17th
Under the Warehouse PSN

19th
Akka Arrh PS4, NS
Fast X Cinema
Flashing Lights PC
Garden Simulator PS5, PS4, NS
LEGO 2K Drive PS5, PS4, XB, NS (CIB)
Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition PS5, PS4
Skabma Snowfall PS5, PS4, NS
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2 PS5, NS

22nd
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania 4K, Blu, DVD

23rd
After Us PSN
Farming Simulator 23 NS
The Knight Witch Deluxe Edition PS5, PS4, XB, NS
Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun XBN

25th
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum PS5, PS4, XB
Puzzle Bobble Everybubble! NS

26th
Fitness Circuit NS
The Little Mermaid Cinema
Mad Bullets Kit NS (CIB)
Saga of Sins PS5, NS
Tales of Onogoro PSVR2
Truck & Logistics Simulator PS5, PS4
War Mongrels PS5

30th
Company of Heroes 3 PS5, XSX (XGP)

31st
Ankora : Lost Days & Deiland: Pocket Planet PS4
Piko Interactive Collection 3 EC
Team 17 Amiga Collection 1 EC
UnMetal PS4, NS

My Thoughts:

Yeah, at the end of April is Benedict Fox on Xbox then only like a week later is Redfall two games I will turn my Xbox on for, meaning as I'm on my Xbox I may also play some Age of Wonders 4 with it all being in XGP.

Though I'll only be playing Redfall for a few days, then maybe I can't get on with it being 30fps and who knows when updates will come will the community still be there etc if I return as on May 12th I will be starting my three days off with The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and my Link amiibo (Just now if I could get that Pro Controller).

Not long after that is Trinity Trigger, which does have some pedigree behind it, and by the time of the UK release it will have been released in the USA that we can see how it's been received. As it is one of those weird RPGs coming that might be great or utter crap.

Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun is a boomer shooter I can get behind and is well priced, think like £15.

Yeah, so Zelda and Game Pass maybe TT if it reviews well. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptySun 23 Apr 2023 - 13:24

There's not much else releasing this month apart from that game, and there absolutely doesn't need to be. I'm taking the 12th to the 19th off work. The last time I took time off work to play a videogame? Maybe when BotW came out.

Can't ruddy wait.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023 - 21:42

I'm hoping to sneak in a wee "working from home" day on the 12th, so that I can get tore into Pretty Girls Game Collection III.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023 - 22:31

Nothing for me this month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023 - 10:59

All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n Ohyou

Actually it's not quite that cut and dried: well-reviewed Pokémon-alike Casettebeasts is coming to Switch in May as well! (And to XBox GamePass I guess, but come on. What are you doing playing a pixellated Pokémon-alike on anything that's not a handheld?) And I have to say it's looking pretty nice. Unless the performance takes an absolute dive on Switch, I reckon that's a second May game I'm up for. And I still haven't played the Xenoblade 3 DLC... suddenly a busy month out of nowhere!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023 - 11:20

Oooh, Trek To Yomi, forgot about that. Otherwise, another quiet month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023 - 12:51

Nothing to play in words of Andy
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023 - 13:18

I want to know why Andy isn't coming here to say it himself. Mad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023 - 17:38

Get on GGS, Balla bet they'll love you as a guest to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptySat 29 Apr 2023 - 1:14

Balla would die if he had to face the way we bully one another on the Game Game Show.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptySat 29 Apr 2023 - 19:32

Typing is hard
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptySun 30 Apr 2023 - 20:14

Like my cock!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyMon 1 May 2023 - 12:59

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I'm hoping to sneak in a wee "working from home" day on the 12th, so that I can get tore into Pretty Girls Game Collection III.
There's yer heavy hitter to go up against Zelda! I daren't even Google that to be honest.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 12:11

Jimbob wrote:
The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
There's yer heavy hitter to go up against Zelda! I daren't even Google that to be honest.

All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n 81uZGVXNTbL._AC_SY741_

That Perky Little Things game is now £32 in CEX, maybe this one will be as well, Jim.

Ohh also we've had TT reviews and I like the idea of a short RPG also one that hearken back to Secret of Mana but one see if goes on sale for about £25ish. On indies like Balla with his Cassette Beasts, seen a VN called Ghostpia announced, will keep an eye on that one.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 15:39

"Hello, do you have any copies of Pretty Girls Collection III in stock?". Absolute state of that.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 19:18

It's the fact the first two sold enough to warrant a third that's the most depressing part of this.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyFri 5 May 2023 - 15:51

Balladeer wrote:
Actually it's not quite that cut and dried: well-reviewed Pokémon-alike Casettebeasts is coming to Switch in May as well!  (And to XBox GamePass I guess, but come on.  What are you doing playing a pixellated Pokémon-alike on anything that's not a handheld?)  And I have to say it's looking pretty nice.  Unless the performance takes an absolute dive on Switch, I reckon that's a second May game I'm up for.

To actually present a proper answer this is almost definitely a buy for me too, had a keen on this for a while (I was gonna get it for the Fantasy Critic too but didn't realise it was releasing on PC earlier). I'm also liking the look of Lego 2K Drive so will have to see how that reviews.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 21:46

Balladeer wrote:
It's the fact the first two sold enough to warrant a third that's the most depressing part of this.

Stop buying them

Also out in May one for @Buskalilly maybe in Star Trek Resurgence from Not Telltale.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptySun 7 May 2023 - 9:17

Well maybe they've gone for the "getting away with things" suspicious anime characters, but then actually the events are quite kid-friendly, thus perhaps not being exactly wha-

*sees big red 18 in corner*

-oh.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 15:54

I looked through my receipts it up on Private Browsing and I'm sorry to disappoint you Jim:

Amazon wrote:
The Nintendo Switch version has four games that have been enhanced with exclusive nude materials, amounting to dozens of new images direct from the Japanese creators that would otherwise not have been possible to release on console even in their home country, making this an essential and definitive version.

I'm quite sure that this is the amount of discussion Cappa was looking for on this topic when he brought up the game.  You're welcome boss!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 19:12

That makes some sense why physical versions been selling.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyFri 12 May 2023 - 6:54

masofdas wrote:

Also out in May one for @Buskalilly maybe in Star Trek Resurgence from Not Telltale.

That's the first I'm hearing of it but I am indeed intrigued . . .
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n EmptyWed 17 May 2023 - 11:41

Seen that is now up for pre-order on Xbox for £34, I am also intrigued just not at that price

Anyway, June will be going up this Sunday a month with a lot of films at the Cinema along with a bunch of gaming sequels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n   All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n Empty

Back to top Go down

All our Forumites' Attention has been lost, like Teardrops in the May-n
Page 1 of 1