We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month

Go down 
+4
Buskalilly
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month Empty
PostSubject: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptySat 20 May 2023 - 11:54

June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month Final-fantasy-16s-development-delayed-by-almost-a-half-year_fuwe

A day early but just finished putting the list together and like always subject to change (especially with summer shows) along with these being up to buy/pre-order, hence why no Ghost Trick listed for PSN.

1st
Aery - The Lost Hero eShop
Etrian Odyssey HD eShop
Etrian Odyssey II HD eShop
Etrian Odyssey III HD eShop
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection eShop
Killer Frequency PS5, PS4, XB, NS

2nd
Below: Special Edition PS4
The Caligula Effect: Overdose PS5
Hori Fighting Stick Alpha - Street Fighter VI for PS5, PS4, PC
Metal Tales: Overkill PS4
Paper Flight - Beyond Time XBN
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Cinema
Street Fighter 6 PS5, PS4, XSX
Super Mega Baseball 4 Standard Edition eShop
We Love Katamari Reroll + Royal Reverie NS

5th
Shazam! Fury of the Gods 4K, Blu, DVD

6th
Diablo IV PS5, PS4, XB
Loop8: Summer of Gods NS
Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle

8th
MotoGP 23 PS5, PS4, XB, NS (CIB)
Speed Crew eShop
Tour de France 2023 PS5, PS4, XB

9th
Death or Treat PS5, PS4, NS
Miasma Chronicles PS5, XSX
Raiden III x MIKADO MANIAX - Deluxe Edition PS5, PS4, XB, NS
Seeker My Shadow PSVR2
Sword of the Vagrant PS4, NS
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Cinema

12th
John Wick: Chapter 4 4K, Blu, DVD

13th
Dordogne XBN (XGP)
PowerWash Simulator PS5, PS4, XB, NS (CIB)

15th
BIRDIE WING -Golf Girls' Story- eShop
Gal Guardians: Demon Purge PS5, PS4, NS
Jack Jeanne NS
Layers of Fear PSN, XBN

16th
Catmaze PS4, NS
Elemental Cinema
F1 23 PS5, PS4, XB
The Flash Cinema
Omegabot PS5, PS4, NS
ONI Road to be the Mightiest Oni PS5, PS4, NS
Park Beyond PS5, XSX

20th
Aliens: Dark Descent PS5, PS4, XB
Crash Team Rumble PS5, PS4, XB
Cuphead Limited Edition PS4, NS
The Elder Scrolls Online: Necrom PSN, XBN
Unsouled NS

22nd
Final Fantasy XVI PS5
PlayStation 5 Final Fantasy XVI Bundle
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2 PS5, NS

23rd
Alchemic Cutie PS4, NS
Ankora : Lost Days & Deiland: Pocket Planet PS4, NS
Asteroid City Cinema
C-Smash VRS PSN
Greyhill Incident PS5
Pretty Princess: Magical Garden Island NS
Skabma Snowfall PS4, NS
Sonic Origins Plus PS5, PS4, XB, NS
Vampire the Masquerade Coteries and Shadows of New York PS4, NS
VR Skater PSVR2

27th
Charade Maniacs NS
Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed: Single Player PS4, ONE
Little Friends: Puppy Island eShop
SOULVARS XBN
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life PS5, XSX, NS

29th
NOOB: The Factionless PS5, PS4, XB, NS
Picontier eShop

30th
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Ench PS4, NS (CIB)
Akka Arrh PS4, NS
Ben 10 PS4, NS (CIB)
Ben 10 Power Trip PS4, NS (CIB)
Celeste Fangamer Edition PS4, NS
Classic Racers Elite PS5, PS4, NS
Colt Canyon NS
Cricket 24 - Official Game of the Ashes PS5, PS4, XB
Crime O'Clock NS
Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord PS5, PS4, NS
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective XBN, eShop
Goodbye World PS5, PS4, NS
Homeworld 3 PC
Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard NS (CIB)
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny Cinema
Lacuna PS4, NS
Master Detective Archives: Rain Code NS
Moonscars PS5, PS4, NS
Nuclear Blaze PS4, NS
Otoko Cross: Naked Remix NS
RayStorm X RayCrisis HD Collection PS4, NS
Shame Legacy PS5
Transformers Battlegrounds PS4, NS (CIB)
Trollhunters: Defenders of Arcadia PS4, NS (CIB)
UnMetal PS4, NS

Myself this month I have two day one buys, which I've already pre-ordered & paid for due to Game Collection taking the money right away and that's Street Fighter 6 which I hope to see a few of you pick up beyond Jas and myself. Then the other one is of course Final Fantasy XVI which I hope is a banger as I've found this year for games to be meh so far (Don't know if Andy still feels like this? Maybe worth somehow doing a GGS on this year).

I do have one other day one buy which has been paid for ages ago along with the import of Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster and that's the Ghost Trick physical from PlayAsia as I'm unsure on the game that I sooner get the physical (same price, just postage cost) then buy the digital as at least I can sell it on if I don't like it.

Then maybes are Diablo IV just it's £70 rrp, will it come to Game Pass when ABK deal goes through, and who's playing it? Loop8 one of those weird RPGs that has a bit of pedigree behind it, yet will this be the one that turns out to be good? The new Layers of Fear might be good as I like Bloober, just price for a digital only game (at the moment) might be my issue also I have heard good things about Jack Jeanne out on the same day.

Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life is one I'm sort keen on, as I loved it on the GameCube but how good of a remaster will it be, plus I have other games in the genre like Rune Factory 5 that I haven't played.  Master Detective Archives: Rain Code much like Loop8, I want to see how this reviews, I do have more faith in it then Loop8 still a tad iffy on it.

And yes I know Sonic Origins is now getting a physical and with the Game Gear games, just I've got other ways to play these games and only so many games even I can pick up in a month. The films in the cinema seem stacked this month, I wouldn't mind seeing any of them.

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 18:03

Looking at that list I'm reminded as to why I couldn't be bothered to suggest a title. Nothing there for me. Not much there for anyone from the looks of things, apart from I guess Diablo IV which (vomits at the thought of Kotick's smug face)

Not like I'm complaining. After last month I'm swimming in stuff to get through. 2023's finally come alive!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 18:18

See if Andy, Jay etc chime in as sure both keen on Street Fighter 6 and Final Fantasy XVI.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 18:35

Oh yes, those are both objectively big games that I just overlooked completely. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 22:35

Outside those two big names. I reckon Cappa will get Sonic and Reroll from Junes games.

I'm surprised you've got no interest in Ghost Trick or Master Detective Archives: Rain Code.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 0:03

A few things for me:

Street fighter 6 - The big one of the bunch this, really enjoyed the single player demo they put out recently as the World Tour has a hint of Yakuza about it.

Bleak Sword DX - Forgot to put this on your list mas, you're slipping mas YOU. ARE. SLIPPING. Winky Face (It's out on the 8th)  Anyhow, it's a neat looking diorama action game that should be good for handheld play especially if you have an OLED with it's black, white & red colour scheme.

Aliens Dark Decent - Ahh games based on the Aliens franchise is hard to get right but this looks promising by going the real-time strategy route.

Ghost Trick - Quite excited to replay this (just for the second time in fact) come the end of the month.

Mas wrote:
Myself this month I have two day one buys, which I've already pre-ordered & paid for due to Game Collection taking the money right away and that's Street Fighter 6 which I hope to see a few of you pick up beyond Jas and myself.

Jay will definitely be on it & I reckon we can rope Andy into playing as well.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 7:52

Not see Bleak Sword DX listed to preorder.

Now thinking about it didn't Balla, only just replay Ghost Trick, maybe he's not bothered about playing it again.

Hopefully Andy will be fighting in the streets, and the World Tour does look Yakuza-like.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 11:18

I really don't want to pick up Street Fighter because I know 10 seconds into fighting Jay I'll regret it... The odds are strong that I will pick it up though...

FF is a must obv and I'll also be mulling over Diablo, it's not urgent, but it is a convenient same screen co-op game, so y'know, it'll get some use.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 11:56

GNAMER Tourney Mas v Jay v Jas v Andy to see who's umm second best.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 7:51

I think I might end up getting Final Fantasy XVI for launch, I wasn't even considering it due to a certain massive game just coming out but the hype is starting to build now and I think I wanna be a part of it, I cam probably juggle the two I think...

Besides that I might look in to getting Powerwash Simulator,  I've dabbled with the idea of it a few times now but a physical release and the upcoming SpongeBob DLC has me very tempted. Gaming wise I think that's it but I did a big boy thing last week where I went to the cinema on my own to watch Guardians 3 and I had such a pleasant time I think I'd like to do that again with Spiderverse.

Last edited by Treesmurf on Sun 4 Jun 2023 - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured Online
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 12:01

I'm a big believer in going to the pictures by myself. Especially as I live right over the road from one and usually start work at midday or later. I can often pack a viewing in before work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 19:32

masofdas wrote:
I reckon Cappa will get Sonic and Reroll from Junes games.

It’s Sonic Origins Plus and We Love Katamari for me in June right enough. Street Fighter 6, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective and RayStorm X RayCrisis HD Collection can all wait for price drops. In all truth though, Sonic Origins Plus and We Love Katamari won’t get a lot of playing until I’m done with Tears of the Kingdom, likely at some point in 2029.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 7:40

Bloody 'eck knew I was missing things from my post, I'll likely get in on the Sonic Origins hype as I've only played those games about 50 times and I really like the Mega Drive style boxart. Also will be getting Ghost Trick, still undecided as to whether I want to import the physical version though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 11:03

Yeah, the June 30th section is a bit of a mess with all those games out then.

Powerwash is getting Warhammer DLC as well.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 19:21

June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month Screen14
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 20:59

Please ignore everything I have said up until now, apparently my brain saw the grim loveless character at the top of the thread and instantly switched off. Duh! I am indeed interested in Rain Code, and I will buy Ghost Trick again... but yes I did just replay it, so I probably won't actually play it for a while. Got to support the only perfect game I've ever played though!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 12:53

Bleak Sword DX is only going to be £8.99 btw if anyone else was interested, it'll probably be my palate cleanser after TotK.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptySun 4 Jun 2023 - 15:00

I'm really liking the look of Rain Code despite it being something I wouldn't normally dedicate the time to so that could be a cheeky impulse buy.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 15:33

I've already picked up SF6 - more thoughts on that in the Fighters thread - and I've got FFXVI preordered. I fully trust in the FFXIV devs to deliver an incredible game.

If Final Fantasy sticks the landing, I honestly don't see how 2023 can be matched for me personally as far as greatest years in gaming. TOTK right into SF6 right into FFXVI. I am a happy man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 16:37

Shadow drop TWEWY 3 says hi.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 17:07

What was right after Elden Ring last year? Part from Horizon, more for you Jay?

As personally this year been hideous for me, thankfully picked up now with SF6 then XVI then Pikmin 4 etc but seen loads say 2023 best ever when I have to look back at 2022 where I'd compare Elden to Tears, GoWR to XVI etc

Don't know how Andy still feels about 2023, maybe why was excited for Gollum as nothing else he liked.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 21:12

Treesmurf wrote:
Shadow drop TWEWY 3 says hi.

He didn't like TWEWY 2 that much though, the traitor. Fingers crossed for Mother 3. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 13:33

Next Sunday July will be going up, I think for most it be a backlog month or continuing playing the late June games but might be one you Pick up which I'd like to have a name idea for please.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 8:04

Pik Whatever Game July-ke as Long as it's Min
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month   June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month Empty

Back to top Go down

June You Wanna, If You Wanna, Know What's Coming This Month
Page 1 of 1