It's Hard For Me To Get My Sister's Attention - I'm Ever 'Oh Hey Sis'

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 22:26

In a small break between DQVII sessions I cracked through the Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World demo. It consisted of two levels from the first world and they played exactly the same as on the Wii U versh - just smaller, and not quite as pretty. Disappointingly, there were no Poochy levels to play, which I think is a missed opportunity. If they'd shown something genuinely different/new in the demo, I'd have a better idea of whether I actually want the game. Eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rum Rapture
Toad

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 20:55

I've gotten to the last series of boss battles in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

Spoiler:

Not a massive fan of this M&L, to be honest... It feels remarkably padded out. I felt like Bowser's Inside Story edged on the brink of poor pacing, but DTB just embraces it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/cww_george
ZeroJones
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 21:03

The Paper Jambros Big Battles (which I like, and I cannot lie) are better, whilst still not being great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 21:04

Agreed (with both Rum and Zero, incidentally).  I still remember losing my original 3DS, with the save file on it, and trying to catch up again...  I gave up when I hit the desert.  Which is a shame.  PJB is much better-paced with worse 'characters'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Sun 26 Feb 2017 - 19:45

Had a bash on Scribblenauts Unlimited earlier (hi Cappa!). It's certainly moved on from the DS original, and you need plenty of different ideas to get through. I'm looking forward to tucking in to more. Tank Troopers continues to be good fun on the side, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesmurf
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Mon 27 Feb 2017 - 23:09

Played Picross 3D Round 2 in my downtime of my recent volunteering trip and it's a Thumbs Up! from me, I didn't realise they added a second colour to the concept making it feel genuinely new, even after playing the original on Wii U just before it. The book store/café atheistic is very nice too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Rum Rapture
Toad

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Mon 8 May 2017 - 23:52

Bump - I'm back into Majora's Mask 3D, having not gotten very far before. I'm pretty into it - I like its black sheep feel, and how things all just start to make sense as you get more masks and work out the solutions to other characters' problems. I think my main criticism would be that it's not particularly well explained how rewinding time actually affects everything, and while I know people will jump in and shout "HAND HOLDING IS FOR WIENERS", I would argue that when the mechanic makes up the basis for the entire game, it's maybe worth clarifying how it works rather than leaving it up to trial and error.

Anyway, once I finish this, I only have to beat Virtue's Last Reward and then I'll have beaten (albeit not 100%ed) every retail 3DS game I own. Unheard of!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Tue 9 May 2017 - 21:00

Huzzah! What then, el Presidente? Upgrade to Switch?
Back to top Go down
Rum Rapture
Toad

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Tue 9 May 2017 - 23:32

Oh no, I'm not in a position to buy a Switch at the moment. Reckon I'll be content with 3DS, PS4 and Wii U stuff for a long while. I have plenty of games I haven't managed to beat - and there are a lot of games out for all three which I should be able to nab for reasonable prices!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Wed 10 May 2017 - 10:51

Working my way through Gunman Clive 2, it's just as bonkers as the first with the way it progresses, good retro fun though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Wed 10 May 2017 - 19:38

Rum Rapture wrote:
Oh no, I'm not in a position to buy a Switch at the moment. Reckon I'll be content with 3DS, PS4 and Wii U stuff for a long while. I have plenty of games I haven't managed to beat - and there are a lot of games out for all three which I should be able to nab for reasonable prices!

Aww. Oh well, I guess if you're still working your way through backlogs that's fair enough. Still, was sad not having Jay around for Wii U discussion last generation, and that was when there was another machine running concurrently; so hope you'll be able to pick one up before long!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 12:36

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe's post-game content has relaxed its claws enough to allow me to get back into DQVII. I think I'm near the end as we speak communicate, so I'm hoping to finish the blighter off before Ever Oasis lands on Friday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shanks
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    Tue 20 Jun 2017 - 2:04

Ever since I got the guide book in Japan I've gone back to Mario Maker as it's given me a heap of new ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?    

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your 3DS/DS right now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29