We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting

Go down 
+13
ScottGamer17
NintenDUCK
Admin
Vidofnir
Fancy Fancy
Silver light
shanks
beemoh
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   Empty
PostSubject: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 12:36

Same as last month, sorry its a bit early (did do last months mid feb)

GAMES RELEASED ON 2 APRIL
Defiance (360/PS3/PC)

GAMES RELEASED ON 5 APRIL
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation (360/PS3)
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge (360/PS3)
Arcania: The Complete Tale (360/PS3)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (DS)

GAMES RELEASED ON 10 APRIL
ShootMania Storm (PC)

GAMES RELEASED ON 12 APRIL
Dr Kawashima’s Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused? (3DS)

GAMES RELEASED ON 19 APRIL
Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (360/PS3/Wii U)

GAMES RELEASED ON 26 APRIL
Star Trek: The Video Game (360/PS3/PC)
Deadly Premonition - Director's Cut (PS3)
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (360/PS3)
Hello Kitty Picnic (3DS)
History Legends of War (Vita)
Lego City Undercover (3DS)
The Croods (all current formats)

Last edited by masofdas on Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 11:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 12:38

myself im going for Fire Emblem Awakening and
Injustice: Gods Among Us not sure to get on ps3 of wiiu, if a few off you are getting it on wiiu ill get it on that or the pad features are worth it but i do like a trophey on ps3
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 12:46

Cheap month for me! I will get Deadly Premonition, Injustice (if the battle system is ok) and Fire Emblem eventually but they can all wait.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 12:47

In my opinion, that looks like the worst month of releases in the history of gaming. Brain Training is the only one that I'd even entertain the thought of buying, and even then I'll wait for it to be cheap.

We'll all be downloading that free Rayman online trail thing, of course.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 12:50

Fire Emblem, and I'd recommend anyone with even a mild interest in RPGs to go for it too, it looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 13:00

Hello Kitty Picnic, natch. Very Happy

This is another really disappointing month for me. FEA is the big one for anyone who doesn't abhor strategy games. Maybe SMT:DS2. Is that meant to be any good? (Looking at you Silver_light.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 13:30

u should see mays releases Philips, injustice should be good after that mortal kombat a few years ago. I do what want to play a good fighter haven't played one for ages. I'm not that big of a strategy rpg fan but awakening does look good. I bet stu buys hello kitty doesn't he buy like every 3ds game. deadly premonition dc is on my radar ive played the 360 version and in another post I made a reboots I said about dino crisis and clock tower maybe survival horror needs a reboot and deadly premonition is a good survival horror game.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 13:42

I'd also recommend Dragon's Dogma for anyone with a 360 or a PS3, but Ni No Kuni will still be the RPG of choice for PS3 people I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 13:55

This might be the month I dip into Fire Emblemdom.

Then again, it might not.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 13:56

I'd counter the recommendation of Dragons Dogma, I think the game is poor, it's too unbalanced, the battle system is naff, and the map is infuriating.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 14:31

Next month I think it's only Fire Emblem and Injustice
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:25

Balladeer wrote:
Hello Kitty Picnic, natch. Very Happy

This is another really disappointing month for me. FEA is the big one for anyone who doesn't abhor strategy games. Maybe SMT:DS2. Is that meant to be any good? (Looking at you Silver light.)

I've actually just got an import copy recently and started playing through it, myself. The gameplay seems good like DS1, the cast/story seems worse, the OST seems better. But either way, considering right now the whole EU release at all is up in the air atm i doubt it's gonna be out for the 5th April amazon guessimate date anyway.

Moving on....FIRE EMBLEM FIRE EMBLEM FIRE EMBLEM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*ahem*. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:21

Fire Emblem & History Legends of War for the Vita, assuming it actually does get released (was due last week).
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:31

The list also misses out Age of Empires 2 HD, which is out on the 9th and I might get.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:54

beemoh wrote:
The list also misses out Age of Empires 2 HD, which is out on the 9th and I might get.

I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN.

I'm really, really hyped for that. Can't wait for April 5th (when it's playible for pre-orderers). So yeah that's on my list too.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 17:08

Fire emblem will be all that I am getting. Dance
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:28

A poor April should give me the spare cash to pick up[ Castlevania 3DS, Sly Cooper Vita and Luigi's Mansion 2. I'm tempted to hold on for the former two titles though, as I'm almost certain that the pair of them will plummet in price soon after launch.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 18:47

FEA is all most likley. Incidentally "Fea" is the feminine for of ugly in Spanish.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:33

beemoh wrote:

Oh snap, yeah, that's getting bought. I sunk so many hours into AOE2 when it was first out. I hope it still has that mental cheat where you can spawn in sports cars that fire cannons.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:50

JayMoyles wrote:
beemoh wrote:

Oh snap, yeah, that's getting bought. I sunk so many hours into AOE2 when it was first out. I hope it still has that mental cheat where you can spawn in sports cars that fire cannons.

There's a sports car at the end of the trailer on Steam...
Back to top Go down
ScottGamer17
Tingle's Dingle

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 20:34

Injustice and Star Trek for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 21:20

beemoh wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:
beemoh wrote:

There's a sports car at the end of the trailer on Steam...

Just went and watched the trailer... so hyped for this. Pretty sure there was another legendary cheat on that too, monkeys with exploding barrels or something?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 21:37

It will probably just be Fire emblem for me.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 22:04

Thinking about Injustice, knowing about Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 1:33

Probably just Fire Emblem for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting    April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting   Empty

Back to top Go down

April Arrivals, Who's ready & What you getting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next