We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 15:24

I can vouch for Tetris too, a lot of content in there for £8.99.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptySat 8 Jun 2013 - 2:20

I'm also tempted to pick up Tetris Axis for £8.99. Surprised Nintendo decided to publish it at that price, times are-a changing.

This has online play, right? We could get some matches going...

I have also been reminded of SDDowns's review for this game, starring his mother (read on after the score): http://www.made2game.com/articles/Reviews/Nintendo/26343/Tetris-3DS-review
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptySat 8 Jun 2013 - 23:59

It does, I'm not sure I've played it online but if it's anything like the Nintendo published DS version then it's probably great fun.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 10:02

I'm also tempted to get tetris at that price.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 18:57

I've just bought tetris
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 21:08

I genuinely laughed at those two posts in a row. Let me know if it has online mp, I'll get in on that if it does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013 - 21:11

yeah,  it does and lol
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 16:58

Does this go here? I dunno but it doesn't seem worthy of its own topic. How soon after the confirmation email for the So Many Games  promotion do you actually get the game. I really wanted to start Fire Emblem tonight Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 17:26

I got my download code the day after the game (Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D) was released. Yet someone I know on Twitter was waiting a month for her code.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 17:34

I didn't want to play Fire Emblem anyway Sad
Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 22:59

I would have thought you'd have got the Fire Emblem one by now, this makes me sad for the future, I really can't wait to play Animal Crossing.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 7:30

It still hasn't shown up via email but it's on the site now at least...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 19:05

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) was released to eShop last week! No excuse for old-timey Sonic fans not to download that little gem.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: E shop discussion   e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 21:26

Oh yeah... Surprised I remember now.
By the way, in Eshop, there is this new game called: Lego Legend of Chima Laval's Journey. (IF you've noticed.)
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 21:59

Mildly annoyed to find that, with £11.46 in my account, I'm short of being able to afford both Super Little Acorns 3D (on sale at £2.49) and Tetris (£8.99). Short by 2p.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 1:39

I just started downloading Shining Force from the Game Gear stuff. only because it is an RPG.  Nothing else instantly appeals and no, I am not a fan of Sonic.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 2:03

Witch's Cat might be good -- it's actually a release of a Japanese eShop series of puzzle games that began on DSiWare.

It's crazy that there are so many downloadable games being released each week, to the point where we don't pay attention to all the new releases anymore (I haven't a clue what that gardening game is about). Two years ago the sole release of Pyramids 3D was a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 20:52

Phillips wrote:
Mildly annoyed to find that, with £11.46 in my account, I'm short of being able to afford both Super Little Acorns 3D (on sale at £2.49) and Tetris (£8.99). Short by 2p.
I didn't realise that they'd updated the 3DS eShop to allow you to pay the remainder by card until recently. I'd be paying the 2p without forking out £10. Wait, do banks let you pay 2p by card?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 11:46

Out soon

Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger £6.29 for a short time then £8.99 I've still not played the first
Mighty Switch Force 2 £5 , I'm getting this
Project X Zone: Dark Hours Demo
Aqua Moto Racing 3D £8.99
Urban Trial Freestyle £4.99 for a short time then £6.29
3D MahJongg £9.79
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 £4.49 from the gamegear
Crystal Warriors £3.59 from the gamegear
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 19:23

Sweet, will be getting Mighty Switch Force 2 for Jake Kaufman's soundtrack alone.

Why is Aqua Moto Racing 3D £9 though? Unless it's a new game, but you can get Aqua Moto Racing for 69p on iOS, as well as its sequel for the same price.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 7:30

So I've got Mighty Switch Force! 2. It's pretty similar to its predecessor for the most part. The exception is the new weapon, which is not as versatile as I was expecting, and the fact that you have one extra person to rescue per level (who is actually optional).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 8:30

Played the Project X Zone Demo last night, I'm more convinced about it now then from the first demo.

Anyone think will get GBA games for everyone on VC at some-point, as 3DS is over 2 years old and still none. Also didn't the Wii VC have games from other consoles abit like the 3DS having game gear, what about having lynx and more importantly for me neo geo pocket color.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 20:17

Stu_the_great wrote:
Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) was released to eShop last week! No excuse for old-timey Sonic fans not to download that little gem.

I'm right in thinking they're identical to the Master System games?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 22:07

Yes
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 1:12

@masofdas GBA games are coming to the wii U VC and oddly not 3ds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next