We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013 - 8:23

Steamworld Dig is supposed to be a huge plate of awesome - has anyone played it?
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptySat 17 Aug 2013 - 20:27

ZeroJones wrote:
Steamworld Dig is supposed to be a huge plate of awesome - has anyone played it?
Yes, it is really good. I recommended it to Stu on Twitter today. It is short (took me 8 hours) but brilliant. Think Mr Driller X Metroid.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptySun 18 Aug 2013 - 1:24

I finished SteamWorld Dig this evening and I can heartily recommend it. It's so well designed and thought out that there isn't much room for much criticism, really. The upgrade system is perfectly pitched and digging is complemented by these side rooms in the mines, which contain some great self contained challenges. One bit with bouncy mushrooms and collectable floating orbs springs to mind here as another piece of good game design.

The actual digging mechanics are kept fresh too, as you constantly purchase new and better ways to dig your way down (And up!) the mines. Looks great and runs smoothly, too, and the physics are well done.

---

It seems Reef Entertainment are republishing retail game Boulder Dash XL 3D on the eShop this week, and they are one-upping Nintendo's deal with Tetris Axis on this one: it's £4.49. Any takers?

Stu_the_great wrote:
masofdas wrote:
Summer Carnival '92 RECCA £4.49
What an obscure Virtual Console release. Shocked 
Woo! I was going to pick it up for my Japanese 3DS but I'm glad/amazed it's been released here. Was only really going to get it just for a showcase of what the NES can really do.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 23:40

This week

3DS - Download games
Cut The Rope - £4.49
Funfair Party Games - £13.49 (special offer until 05/09, regular price £17.99)
Arc Style: Football 3D - £4.49
Fish On 3D - £8.09 /
Boulder Dash XL 3D - £4.49
Quick Fill Q - £1.79

3DS - Virtual Console
Solomon's Key (NES) - £3.59
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 0:51

cut the rope? wasn't that out donks ago?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 15:11

It's a new, 3DS-er-ised eShop version of Cut The Rope. Whatever that means.

I'll be going for Boulder Dash XL at £4.49. I've always had a soft spot for Boulder Dash.

Ubisoft have announced they're reducing the prices of six of their downloadable games (including Rayman Origins and Ghost Recon) by 30%, to £12.59.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 12:49

I've got a bit of spare brass kicking about this week, so I'm going to download Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale, and possibly Aero Porter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013 - 21:35

3DS Virtual Console

Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos £4.49

3DS Retail Downloads

Disney Planes £24.99

My Western Horse 3D £34.99

DSiWare

Treasure Hunter X 200 Nintendo Points
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013 - 23:59

I'll probably pick up Ninja Gaiden 2. Though it'd be nice to see some of these games receive a simultaneous release on Wii U now that VC is available on both platforms. Would probably prefer to have it on that so I can play it on the Telly and on the GamePad.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 10:02

Squeal! Pinball: Revenge of the Gator is out this week!

http://www.shopto.net/news/43910/Nintendo-downloads-wc-September-2-TNT-Racers-Breath-of-Fire

Get that bought!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 10:06

I could go for a pinball game. Is it good?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 11:01

Balladeer wrote:
I could go for a pinball game.  Is it good?
Well good. I remember having some words printed in Nintendo Gamer's Judgement Play and persuading them to stick it in their Game Boy top 25. It's ancient, but only the date tells you that.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 13:12

It's about time I got another pinball game on my 3DS (Kirby's Pinball Land was not as good as I remember it being). Well up for this!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 14:32

Stu_the_great wrote:
I've got a bit of spare brass kicking about this week, so I'm going to download Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale, and possibly Aero Porter. Very Happy
Did you get AeroPorter? I have had it quite a while now, but not tried it. On paper it sounds dreadfully boring, but it was cheap, reasonably well reviewed and just a little intriguing.

Did anyone try the Undead Bowling game? What an interesting and odd game that plays like. I was quite taken with it.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 16:14

This Week

3DS eShop

Darts Up 3D £2.69

Mahjong 3D £2.99

3DS Virtual Console

Pinball: Revenge of the Gator £2.69

3DS Retail Download

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan £34.99

3DS Retail Download Discount

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion £17.99
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 9 Sep 2013 - 16:12

This Week

3DS eShop

Secrets of the Titanic £9.99

3DS Retail Download

Sonic Generations  £19.99
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 18:07

This Week

3DS eShop

Star Wars Pinball £6.29

AiRace Speed £4.49

Rage of the Gladiator £6.29

3DS Retail Downloads

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning £29.99

Super Street Fighter IV 3D £17.99

3DS Temporary Discounts

Mutant Mudds £5.39 until 3rd October

Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo £2.49 until 3rd October

3DS Permanent Discount

Bike Rider DX £1.99
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013 - 18:18

Bike Rider DX looks class, and I've had my eye on it since before it came out. I'm glad I waited for a price drop - definitely downloading it.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013 - 7:38

It's time for me to champion Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo again. It's a lovely little platformer with an old-school flavour. It reminded me of Chuckie Egg and the like. It took me 18 hours to exhaust it, too... with the exception of Crimson Shroud, my favourite 3DS eShop game.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 22:27

ZeroJones wrote:
It reminded me of Chuckie Egg and the like
SOLD
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 22:31

I'll second that recommendation for Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo. Can't fault it, really.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013 - 21:04

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is 1/2 price for 3 days, It's £13.99. I'm not sure if I will play on a 3DS (no second stick) but at the price seems to cheap to turn down.

Now hearing it's £17.99 still cheap.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 12:54

AiRace Speed is an amazing game. Yeah, it's a fly-your-spacecraft-down-a-tunnel-and-avoid-the-obstacles-em-up but its the best game in that genre I've played. Far better than SpeedX. The 3D effect is also stunning.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 13:01

Axis1500 wrote:
Yeah, it's a fly-your-spacecraft-down-a-tunnel-and-avoid-the-obstacles-em-up
I miss the days of game genres being invented by just sticking "em up" on the end of an action.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 22:05

I second giving AiRace a look. I never picked up the DSiWare games (which were meant to be among the service's best) but I have been really impressed with this 3DS sequel.

It reminds me most of that last race against Wizpig on Diddy Kong Racing. Without the wonky framerate. And Wizpig. And Diddy Kong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next