We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 16:13

beemoh wrote:
sporkhead wrote:
I much prefer the themed racks of the EU eShop, personally - helps the user discover more content and they only promote quality content anyway (I remember there was a 5 star software rack recently which contained Gunman Clive, woo!).

Late thread entry!

I quite liked how there was a rack recently of Australian-developed games- which is a pretty good idea for a theme.

Ah nice, didn't see that as a friend has my 3DS at current.

But yeah, the Japanese eShop lacks that kind of fun content push - it's really geared to promote the most popular content which is a real shame.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 20:28

Have you resisted the urge to download Japanese Animal Crossing, spork?
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 22:15

Megaman 2 is out tomorrow just in time for our retro lets play Winky Face only £4.49 as well & we also have a demo of Fractured Soul.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 22:38

Fractured Soul is one I've been meaning to take a look at - thanks for the heads-up, Mr. J!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 23:18

Assuming Mega Man 2 gets picked, that will likely be my only eShop purchase this month.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 20:10

Crimson Shroud is mine! is becoming mine! The (whisper it) ONM review persuaded me into it, with the knowledge that our spork loves it helping too, of course!

In other news, really enjoying Wario Land 3. I never played it the first time around, so I'm glad to be making up for lost time! The joy of the 3DS VC, right there.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 1:35

Bit behind the times but finally got Mighty Switch Force
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 7:14

Let me know about Crimson Shroud, ZJ: it's still relatively unplayed on my 3DS, despite Sporky's glowing opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013 - 14:02

shanks wrote:

I feel sorry for you Razz

Anyhow just downloading Megaman 2 & also the fractured soul demo.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 10:09

i love mighty switch force on wiiu, and i think i would sooner play on the 3DS to be honest, ive got crimson shroud but ive hardly played it what i have has been fun.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 13:33

The_Jaster wrote:
shanks wrote:

I feel sorry for you Razz

...you've got 99 problems, but Mighty Switch ain't one?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 8:25

Yesterday I bit the bullet (mmm, metallic) and downloaded Gunman Clive. I've not played it yet - cursed GNamer Nuzlocke Challenge! - but aim to do so today. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 19:31

Castlevania wasn't on my radar until I played the demo the other night, really enjoyable stuff.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 1:09

Yeah same I gave the demo a go and rather liked it
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 1:59

Stu_the_great wrote:
Have you resisted the urge to download Japanese Animal Crossing, spork?

Indeed, though I probably would have taken the plunge if I could read Japanese. Dragon Quest VII's out too on both the eShop and at retail, all so tempting...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 8:24

The Castlevania demo succeeded in putting me off the game, to be honest! It reminded me that I need to get through Portrait Of Ruin on the DS, which I similarly dislike. Nice whipping, though. Could get used to that.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 14:55

Nothing new downloaded, but I have caught up with recent demos that were released. I'm worried by how much I like the demo of 2 Fast 4 Gnomes, it plays like a simplified Tomena Sanner (if anyone remembers that WiiWare offering). Doubt I'd buy the full game, but the demo may entertain you for twenty minutes or so.

As others have said, the Castlevania demo has convinced me to buy the full game when that comes out next week. I thought the combat would become a bit repetitive in this, but things are mixed up nicely, looks quite nice too.

Fractured Soul's demo was a disappointment to me. It really bored me with its basic gameplay, not keen on that.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 16:46

Well there's a sequel to Mighty switch force on the way but for me unless it drastically changes things I won't be getting it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-25-mighty-switch-force-2-coming-soon-to-3ds
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:32

Dusty Knackers wrote:
...Tomena Sanner...

Quality.

~

I'm honestly just sort of hanging around for a 3DS eShop sale. There's plenty I'd quite like, not I've got enough to play and I know many of them will eventually be a little bit cheaper. Splash or Crash looks like it could be good fun at £2.70 though.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 12:05

Downloaded Splash Or Crash for £2.69 last night. I usually think that the eShop games are a bit of a rip-off - Dillion's Rolling Western definitely wasn't worth £9! - but Splash Or Crash is quite nice for the price. I read some other commentator say that it 'looks and plays like a high-end iOS game', and I couldn't agree more. Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 13:42

Might have a poke at the only game mentioned in Nintendo Direct that apparently no-one was buying.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 9:58

Harmoknight due out at the end of this month. Looks fun.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 10:54

Looking forward to trying the demo of that next week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 11:11

I'll be all over that.

You wait months, and then three games you'd like all come out on the same day.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 11:00

Is this the most stacked update ever?

Quote :
It's a massive week in the Nintendo eShop this week as Harmoknight and Code Of Princess are joined by Luigi's Mansion 2 and LEGO City Undercover. Also, in the week that 3DS turns two, you can also download some old 3DS games for bargain prices, including Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D for £8.99. Then there's the Fire Emblem Awakening demo.

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/48006/eshop-games-of-the-week-harmoknight-code-of-princess-and-more/

That's loads. Also, it's good to see Mercenaries 3D being re-released at the price and in the format it should always have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next