We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 11:11

dam nintendo with all there games, whjy didnt they spread them out a bit more, i do want that code of princess but £25 i no its a retail game in other places so isnt that bad of a price.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 13:57

I highly recommend resi Mercs at that price & now no one can moan about "not being able to delete your save" issue.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 15:43

The Game Boy Colour version of Harvest Moon is the one I've got my eye on this week, assuming that's a must buy?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 15:52

Apart from the obvious purchase of HK, I'd like to see some reviews about Code of Princess. It looks like it might be quite fun, but the main character's armour puts me off. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 21:47

This should do you for reviews, Balla:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/code-of-princess

It's been out in the States forever already. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 1:36

Dusty Knackers wrote:
The Game Boy Colour version of Harvest Moon is the one I've got my eye on this week, assuming that's a must buy?

I've had that for over a decade so perhaps I can help you make a decision. Basically, take the SNES version but streamline it by removing some of the animals and crops. It's a lot more focused for the changes, but is that what you want? That'll be up to you. Personally, I feel it's a good game - one of the best on the GBC - but there are better versions out there.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 7:47

Stu_the_great wrote:
This should do you for reviews, Balla:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/code-of-princess

It's been out in the States forever already. Smile

Mixed, it seems. Might wait for a dull period before I buy.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 1:46

Phillips wrote:
Dusty Knackers wrote:

I've had that for over a decade so perhaps I can help you make a decision. Basically, take the SNES version but streamline it by removing some of the animals and crops. It's a lot more focused for the changes, but is that what you want? That'll be up to you. Personally, I feel it's a good game - one of the best on the GBC - but there are better versions out there.

I had the SNES version when it first arrived on Wii Virtual Console, didn't play it as much as I though I would due to it being too much hard work, I'll give it another try this week though.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 11:55

Dusty Knackers wrote:

I had the SNES version when it first arrived on Wii Virtual Console, didn't play it as much as I though I would due to it being too much hard work, I'll give it another try this week though.

It's more of the same, unfortunately. Less to do, but probably expects more of you. If you've got the SNES version on your Wii, I'd be inclined to tell you to save your money and pass on the GBC download.

~

I've been waiting ages for a good number of games I'm interested in to drop down in price through a sale, and I've no joy yet. However, escapeVektor is half-price this week - what does anybody know about it? Worth downloading? I've only played one Nnooo game before...and that was the utterly abysmal Pop on WiiWare. Neutral
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 13:14

Dusty Knackers wrote:

IT'S A GAME ABOUT FARMING
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 14:51

Phillips wrote:
Dusty Knackers wrote:

It's more of the same, unfortunately. Less to do, but probably expects more of you. If you've got the SNES version on your Wii, I'd be inclined to tell you to save your money and pass on the GBC download.

I think it needs a reappraisal from me so I'll give it a whirl.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 20:06

Phillips wrote:
I've been waiting ages for a good number of games I'm interested in to drop down in price through a sale, and I've no joy yet. However, escapeVektor is half-price this week - what does anybody know about it? Worth downloading? I've only played one Nnooo game before...and that was the utterly abysmal Pop on WiiWare. Neutral

sporky loved escapeVektor, if that knowledge is any use to you.

Has anyone tried Legend of the River King? It sounds like just my sort of thing, but recent lack of funds prevented me from taking an unnecessary risk.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 1:23

This Thursdays offerings are:

Harmoknight (£12.99)
Resi Mercs 3d (£8.99)
Code of Princess (£24.99)
50 classic games (£4.49)

VC
Harvest Moon (GBC, £4.49)

Demos
Fire Emblem awakening

Trailers can be viewed here: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/48006/eshop-games-of-the-week-harmoknight-code-of-princess-and-more/

So lots of good things on offer & in my opinion each week should be that full.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 8:32

I couldn't find HarmoKnight. It's still just offering the demo. for me. Meh
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 9:48

Balladeer wrote:
I couldn't find HarmoKnight. It's still just offering the demo. for me. Meh

The eShop typicaly doesn't update until around 2pm. It's been a while since I've checked that on a Thursday though.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 10:03

It's 9pm here and I still can't see it
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 18:56

HarmoKnight would have downloaded for me if an error had not occurred during the download process. They've given me an error code of some description - why not just tell me in English what went wrong? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 23:32

I ended up downloading it at 5 this morning and had a quick run through the tutorial again, I'm even half tempted to get RE: revelations again off the e shop and maybe beat the final boss
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 15:22

ive just downloaded harmoknigh, i used a £15 voucher so ive got a whopping £2.13 in my 3DS wallet. Anything worth buyinh for that i dont mind putting a few £ to a game
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 9:38

This weeks downloads:

3dsWare
Monster High: Skultimate: Roller Maze (Little Orbit, £24.99)
Witch & hero (Circle, £3.60)
Alien chaos 3d (Reef, £3.59)

DsiWare
Ah! Heaven (Circle, £1.99)

VC
Mega man 3 (Capcom, £4.49)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 11:51

So no one has anything to recommend, I'm thinking I might download that liberation game or whatever It's called. Also anyone got any idea why some downloads eg harmoknight for me don't seem to show up / link to my club nintendo but some do.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 12:48

No idea, boss! I've not played Liberation Maiden but, for £2.13, your only bet is Gunman Clive. It's a fun game but it is terribly short. For a few pennies more you could get either Picross e game, VVVVVV or, for a more pricey experience, Hydroventure: Spin Cycle is decent.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 17:10

Wee 3DS eShop sale on this week. Phillips says yes to Mutant Mudds at £5.39 and Gunman Clive at £1.49, but advises caution towards Mighty Switch Force at £4.09 and Fun! Fun! Minigolf at £3.19. Art of Balance was all right on WiiWare, and it is quite generous with it's content, but I still think it could be cheaper than £4.49.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 17:27

I'd say yes to Mutant Mudds too, very enjoyable game. Suppose I'd better snap-up Gunman Clive at that price, or else I'll be lynched.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 17:39

i will check those out, ive got mighty switch force on wiiu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next