We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 22:54

Yeah, I am only assuming it is, I actually have no idea what it changes.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 8:53

mas wrote:
It don't find it funny at all though that you take the piss out of my opinion on this though.

Balladeer wrote:
Friendliest corner of the Internet, chaps.  Let's all get along and respect each other. Smile

I am not trying to be mean here at all so I'm sorry you feel that way & I'm not sure I can explain it better than I already have as to why it's incorrect to call it a remake, I think it shows that the folk who have played MH for long spells agree with me so maybe playing would be the only way for you to see what I mean? (No, I don't expect you to go play through the games)

@balla

I'm sure the old NGamer place got called "best corner of the internet" & we certainly picked up the mantle here but again I wasn't trying to be mean spirited, I've said all I'm going to say on the subject which is why I tried to bring the thread back on topic. Smile

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 11:33

Thanks for the apologie Jas, maybe it is incorrect to call it a remake like some call GTAV on PS4 a remake when it isn't it's a port maybe a enhanced release is the better term with MH4:Ultimate. I just don't feel it's new like Code Name: STEAM which is totally a new game that's my opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 11:39

I'd say "enhanced release" is a good term. That's certainly how I view ORAS.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 11:59

Back on to eShop this week sucks again, anyone got any idea when the 3DS is actually going to get something good again
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 12:33

I picked up Shovel Knight in the sales this week, alongside Street Gangs. Haven't played the former, but had a good deal of fun with the latter yesterday afternoon. It's very simple but surprisingly sophisticated for a NES game. The number of items in the game is slightly mind boggling.

Speaking of NES games: I wish they'd up the number of releases a bit. I'd like to see Gargoyle's Quest 2 in handheld form, thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 13:19

When I said I wouldn't pay £40 for an indie game it wasn't really from a quality perspective it was more a comment on the style of most indie games. Most of them are both experimental and short, you wouldn't want more of them though and full retail price is way too much. If an indie dev made something of the scope of a triple A game I wouldn't object to paying full price, but even the best (Guac and Shovel) are only 4-6 hours long.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 13:35

And what's length got to do with it shovel knight is 5hrs 58m avg on HLTB and is £13, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare which was more then £40 on PS4/ONE has a avg time of 6h 49m or Child of Light which is longer then the 2013 Tomb Raider.

So to me the length doesn't come into it as you could say with COD but it has MP but how many times has Jas played SK that he's more likely put more hours into that then me on COD for instance.

And I do want more experimental fun games that take risks and do things that Triple-A don't. I see it like films I will see avengers 2 and it ill be excellent blockbuster (The Triple A) but it's never going to the same sort passion as Birdman (the indie) for instance.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 13:40

But I wouldn't buy CoD based on its HLTB time, I know I'll get many hours of the highest quality multiplayer. I realise not everyone rates length so highly in their purchases but value for money is massive to me. Child of Light is a great example of a game I was happy to pay £13 for but would really have been disappointed at £40. There's just something there that I can't quite describe.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 13:50

See I would of payed £40 for CoL, I payed that for Rayman Legends and both are quality games to me quality is the main thing, so why wouln't I pay that for CoL.

As take CoL you say you would pay £40 if a indie a scope of a triple a and what's that. As looking at CoL it's just as long as most triple a games, story better than most, soundtrack also fantastic and graphically it's lovely. So can't see what makes it so different to a game consider triple a.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 12 Jan 2015 - 17:43

Bad week again apart from 3D After Burner II which will please Stu and that's it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 10:21

So just got sent the eShop list this week, how the Big N sends it is a mess to read.

Only thing I can see of interest on the 3DS is Shin Megami Tensei IV on offer at £11.69, anyone played it. I do like the look of it from what I've seen but still not 100% about it and the actual thread about it's not really helped.

Also I'm in no panic for 3DS stuff and this has been on offer once before.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 1:03

masofdas wrote:
Only thing I can see of interest on the 3DS is Shin Megami Tensei IV on offer at £11.69, anyone played it. I do like the look of it from what I've seen but still not 100% about it and the actual thread about it's not really helped.

I haven't played it, but my daughter just loved it. I think it really depends on what you think of the series - if you like it get it, if you don't, it probably won't change your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 10:26

I've never played one before but like I said looks good.

So it's but now and it's there to play alongside MH4U, MM3D and RF4 or wait for it to come on offer again which might be less but that could be the same Xenoblade is out for instance.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 16:01

Ventured onto the eShop today, to buy the new Shantae game, and I love that they've got the Happy Mask Shop music for MM3D launch week! Grin I'm hoping we'll get some XC tunes when that comes out on 3DS.

EDIT: And the heart-shaped baubles! Love
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 18:06

I bought SMTIV as I won a £10 eShop voucher and as it was on offer it only cost me £1.69
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 10:22

Just seen Nintendo Life Review Adventure Bar Story, Hope it comes to the EU and might keep Balla quiet about lack of JRPG's on the 3DS (I think there's more then Balla thinks there is though especially if start counting sub-genres).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 13:28

I guess there's just been a lack of the big retail ones, and certainly nothing with the imagination of TWEWY, say. Happy to be proved wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 16:49

Do we really need a 7/10 RPG, though? Give me your 9/10 role-players, developers! It's almost enough to make a man download Rune Factory 4. Razz

Last edited by ZeroJones on Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 16:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 16:52

Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 16:54

Well its rather cheap I think like $6, so a 7/10 I don't think is bad. I think if it comes here I would give a bash at a fiver.

I started RF4 seems good but then that's £25.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 16:55

But £25 of amazing quality is better than wasting a couple of pounds on crap Razz

BUY RUNE FACTORY 4 YOU SHITS
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 16:58

Well I own it so Razz

And when did 7/10 become crap
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyMon 9 Mar 2015 - 9:35

The Stu week of eShop

eShop
hanghai Mahjong £7.19

3D Classics

3D Out Run £4.49

Special Offers
Mighty Switch Force! £1.34
Mighty Switch Force! 2 £1.25
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse £11.99
3D Altered Beast £2.24
3D Ecco the Dolphin £2.04
3D Galaxy Force £2.24
3D Streets of Rage £2.24
3D Shinobi III Return of the Ninja Master £2.24
3D Super Hang On £2.24
3D Space Harrier £2.24
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies £11.19
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy £18.74
Hello Kitty Happy Happy Family £16.99
Real Heroes: Firefighter 3D Download Version £4.49
Murder on the Titanic £4.49
Secret Agent Files: Miami £4.49

Permanent Price Drops
Undead Bowling £4.99
Crazy Construction £4.99
Atlantic Quest £4.99
Murder on the Titanic £5.99
Secret Agent Files: Miami £5.99
Castle Conqueror EX £3.19
Sweet Memories Blackjack £3.19

Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 14:09

I read that Metroid: Zero Mission's due out this week. That'll please Zero, I think. It's even named for him.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next