We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last game you finished and your thoughts

Go down 
+27
The Christ
Cube
Buskalilly
ZeroSuitSamus2
awesomedude
Rum
ShadoWolf
SuperPaperLink
Vidofnir
mandlecreed
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Admin
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Balladeer
Silver light
nupkin
ZeroJones
Athrun888
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 8:55

It's almost as good as there being at least 15 Final Fantasy games!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 12:44

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2. Great gameplay, good OST, poor cast and story.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 13:27

It's called infinite due to the plot twist at the end, that's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 14:03

Kirby's Mouse Attack a few weeks ago. Decent entertainment for the £12 I paid for it, though very lazy by Nintendo standards and (probably) rightly been forgotten.

I'm not too far away from finishing Need For Speed Most Wanted U. Great game, but not as big as I initially thought.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 23:38

andyman949 wrote:
I've been meaning to pick up Kirby's Adventure for ages, glad it sounds pretty decent then.
Got it for around £25 in the HMV sale, by no means a bargain but probably as cheap as it'll go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 23:45

I'd probably have picked it up for that price too.

Red Steel, a solid 90% worthy game. Good fun!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 1:10

andyman949 wrote:
I'd probably have picked it up for that price too.

Red Steel, a solid 90% worthy game. Good fun!

Now go play the infinitely better sequel. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 2:48

Hitman Absolution (PS3). Damn fine game, can't see why critics were down on it. I'd recommend it to everyone, but I doubt it's most folks' cup of tea. Still, I absolutely loved it.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 10:18

A Shadow's Tale, really good platformer with some cool puzzles, combat was a bit naff but who cares in such a great game. Well worth a play before platformer week in the Wii votes Winky Face
I started FE: RD last night but I'm tempted to give Red Steel 2 or Resi 1 remake (another) try. I certainly don't have the time to finish Fire Emblem before I head back up north.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 15:25

Hydroventure : Spin Cycle (3DSWare). Really enjoyable platformer/puzzler. Don't think many of you have played this, only seen ZeroJones talk about it actually, which is a shame, get it played!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:05

Buy Cave story first Razz
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 15:55

I've got the 3DS version. I have never played it Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:57

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus. I can't play it in public.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 17:06

Laughing Is it any good to compensate?
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 17:20

Indeed! It has a fairly deep combat system that's makes it every bit as satisfying as it was to play on 3DS, but this time it's no longer a side scrolling beat-'em up.

The battles against rival ninja are the best bits as the AI is improved a billion times over the 3DS games too, so it's quite the challenge. What lets it down for me is the terrible camera and the balancing issues caused by characters leveling up (hope this doesn't affect Code of Princess too) in which levels which were previously hard to get top ranks on become ridiculously easy. That's no fun.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 10:02

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Hydroventure : Spin Cycle (3DSWare). Really enjoyable platformer/puzzler. Don't think many of you have played this, only seen ZeroJones talk about it actually, which is a shame, get it played!
Fairly sure our sporky has it too. I've got to the third set of levels - hopefully they'll be less of a pain than the latter half of the second set of levels. Very anger inducing. In news actually related to the thread, I expect this to be my next completed game. We'll see!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 15:03

I've just posted a topic about bioshock infinte.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 20:58

Dusty Knackers wrote:
I've got the 3DS version. I have never played it Nah nah!

You really should.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 21:35

It turned out to be HarmoKnight that I beat next. It's a hard game to rate - frustrating but fun. There's a surprising amount to it for a downloadable title but it is pretty expensive. The fairest thing to say about it is that I'd be up for a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 19:20

None other than Luigi's Mansion 2! If there's one thing this game does better than any other game I've played recently (stop me if you've heard this before), it's the character. The ghosts, the Polterpup, the Toads, E. Gadd, and of course Luigi, all feel as three-dimensional as they should on the console. I can forgive a lot of gameplay faults for good ambience, but fortunately the game doesn't have many: the balancing sections, slight lack of variety in ghosts, and the overall third dungeon feel (despite some excellent set-pieces) are the only real problems. The ghost-wrangling is done well despite having one less analogue stick than the GC did, and the mansions are a joy to explore. Good length too, for a handheld game, and it's not all easy.

This is my favourite game on the 3DS by lightyears. Sorry Uprising. I give it 10/10 and a big grin. Grin
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 19:25

Axel & Pixel on XBLA. Crying out for a 3DS sequel.
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 9:29

Wind Waker - me and the other half took it all on together. And, aside from that goddamned triforce hunt, it's just as glorious as ever. Said hunt was eventually gamefaq'ed after we drew an absolute blank. If they don't remove it from the remake it needs much better signposting, as the actual sailing around getting it all isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 22:55

Just completed Skyward Sword. I don't rate it as highly as Twilight Princess or Windwaker. Motion plus was fun but mostly presented problems such as constantly having to re calibrate because bow aiming felt really heavy and cumbersome.

Story and ending was good, although personally I found the last few challenges/bosses to be lackluster
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013 - 7:20

It's interesting: at the times of release, SS was rated the best Zelda evar and TP was slammed for being a dull copy of OoT. Now it's largely the other way around.

(Also, did you not get The Judders during the SS credits Vido? They really ruined that ending for me.)
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013 - 9:17

I actually still think Twilight Princess is a bit of a dull Ocarina copy personally (I think it's more to do with getting bored of the Zelda formula though), but I haven't finished Skyward Sword to comment on it. It is actually on my radar to resume right now though but I think I'd rather get that Nuzlocke run done instead and odds are I'll get sidetracked by 3DS games before I can resume it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last game you finished and your thoughts   Last game you finished and your thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last game you finished and your thoughts
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next