SNES Mini Sells Out In Timeframe So Small That Only Scientists Can Measure It Accurately

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Tue 24 Jan 2017 - 9:56

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 16:39

Finally picked up my Japanese GameCube, put in Sunshine and dam that looks gorgeous but didn't play much of it.

I did however put in Biohazard 4 and played up to the village, I would have played more if I had a spare memory card or like 6hrs to play it in one sitting as dam even from just that little bit, what a game it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Wed 17 May 2017 - 20:55

Played some RIDGE RACER! and Cappa is right even after 13 years it looks great, that it makes me more excited to try likes of Outrun on PSP to see how that pushed the hardware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimbob
Raging Pedant

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 10:29

I'm finally doing it! With Zelda well out of the way and Bloodborne needing a bright game to go with it, I've finally jumped into one of my Wii VC RPGs that I ported to the WiiU and didn't play before the Switch came out. I've started Secret of Mana. I know that collection might head to Gaijin-land, but I can' wait on that, really - I'll never get it played.
I'm only 30 minutes in, which is basically to the town. It's cute and mid-90s-Japanese so far, and I think I get what the attacking is doing. There's an option in the menu screen about a 4x4 grid which scares that absolute shit out of me though.

EDIT rather than DoPo: I've now got The Girl One in my team. I really love the towns (you can't beat a 16-bit old-skool village). Not sure I'm getting the hang of combat though. I appreciate it's a hybird of turn-based and action (you're probably all pointing out that this is how modern JRPGs work anyway) but it feels like having a sword fight in golden syrup at the moment. And what's with the needing to be so close to the edge of the screen to scroll it? I wanna keep going though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   

Back to top Go down

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13