We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

StreetPass In Games

Go down 
+3
Axis1500
shanks
ZeroJones
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

StreetPass In Games Empty
PostSubject: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 11:19

So, StreetPassing. It's a wonderful idea, as far as I'm concerned, but some games use it far better than others. Getting gems in Kid Icarus: Uprising does not compare to a new Coin Rush in NSMB2, for example. Questioning time!

What are your favourite StreetPass elements in games? And the worst ones? What StreetPass elements are you looking forward to the most?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 12:17

So far I'm quite partial to the MK7,NSMB2 and the Pokemon Rumble ones myself
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 15:07

Kid Icarus Uprising. I love it when someone gives you a powerful weapon.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 17:00

Same, actually. It's the only time I've got any real use out of the feature, which is a shame. Meh
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 20:03

I hardly ever get a StreetPass hit, so I feel rather resentful of the feature, if I'm being honest. Aww!

The most fun I've had with it personally is getting a new opponent in Mario Tennis Open.

Whilst on the subject: was anyone else surprised by the complete lack of StreetPass integration in Luigi's Mansion 2?
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 20:29

Better question: did anyone notice the complete lack of Streetpass integration in LM2? Because that it even existed completely passed me by.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 0:51

I got a StreetPass hit as I was playing earlier and it just reminded me how much I love that little green/blue light, another lovely Nintendo touch.

My favourite intergration so far is the Mario Kart and Tennis games and also Pokemon Rumble, being able to face another opponent with even playing against them is a brilliant touch. Which reminds me of Street Fighter's StreetPass features and how they're probably still some of the best available.

As for Luigi's Mansion, I don't think it needed StreetPass anyway, there isn't much they probably could have added that would have improved the experience.

Last edited by treesmurf11 on Wed 17 Apr 2013 - 0:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I slipped and fell face first on to the "send" button.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:32

I was just on my Mii Plaza, when I got Iwata! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StreetPass In Games   StreetPass In Games Empty

Back to top Go down

StreetPass In Games
Page 1 of 1