We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)

Go down 
+9
Buskalilly
Xelviar
Crumpy Andy
mandlecreed
fronkhead
Treesmurf
awesomedude
Admin
Axis1500
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

"So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 10:33

I'm really liking Lego City Undercover on Wii U, though I've read that the 3DS prequel is a bit butchered. Still, forgivable for £0.00?

After playing it late last night, I thought the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon demo was gash. No interest in it now.

Monster Hunter - as we've explained before, I just don't have the time to commit to it like it demands. It could hook me for free, though.

Fire Emblem seems like the sensible option, doesn't it? Universally loved, bound to stay at a high price...but my least favourite game on 3DS is a strategy game (Ghost Recon Shadow Wars). It''s perhaps worth a shot, but I'm 90% sure that I won't like it.

EDIT: I wonder if I'd be able to go for Castlevania if I've already used its code? I'd almost certainly go for that.

Last edited by Phillips on Mon 20 May 2013 - 10:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : andyman update)
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 11:21

I don't usually like strategy games but loved Fire Emblem. And I have played Lego City on the 3DS as I loved the Wii U version and it is butchered somewhat.

The missions aren't bad and all that the one thing I found annoying was that if you left say Cherry hills to go to the docks you had to go through a loading screen to load that part of the city.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 11:24

I'm pretty sure I've read you can claim for games you've registered as you can give them away apparently.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 13:11

My first impressions of Fire Emblem are very similar to Ghost Recon only more hardcore so probably not for you, you can claim games you have registered though so go for Castlevania. I did breifly plan to get Animal Crossing for free as well as buying it so I'd have two towns, too much work though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 May 2013 - 18:30

Anyone redeemed their download code and got their free game yet? I need to know a few things, as I'll be selling my download code on eBay.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 21:31

Dusty Knackers wrote:
Anyone redeemed their download code and got their free game yet? I need to know a few things, as I'll be selling my download code on eBay.

I have, what are your questions? Grin
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 21:44

I've still not started Fire Emblem!
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 21:49

I tend to find I forget about download games a lot easier than games I have sitting on a pile or a shelf, for some reason. Might just be that my 3DS's homescreen icons are set to a tiny size, but even on the Wii U I just remembered Rayman Legends exists the other day, despite it being on the first page of homescreen icons!

I picked Mirror of Fate which was a bit of a duffer if I'd be honest. I have a feeling it carrying the Castlevania name gave me the wrong expectations, though, and had it been something else I'd be looking at it differently.

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 22:11

Normally I'm one for forgetting about download games but I fell in love with Fire Emblem and LM2 and the former still gets played regularly. I love Fire Emblem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)   "So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"So Many Games!" Promotion (Buy 3 3DS games, get one free)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2