We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!

Go down 
+13
Cube
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
beemoh
Crumpy Andy
Admin
shanks
ZeroJones
fronkhead
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 9:14

Unfortunately I'm out too this year, for stud-related reasons.  (That's meant to read "study", but I kinda like that version.)  Sorry Fronk!  Let us all know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 10:38

Not a problem -- always nice to see people get their priorities right!

I haven't ordered tickets yet but I'll probably be going, so I'll let everyone know how those games are (shame there's no Metroid: FF eh?)
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:27

Where are people based, out of interest?

I'm originally from Kent but live in Bristol (for the last 4 years). With the presence of Future Publishing in Bath and the TRP guys, Tim Weaver, Alex Dale etc. all in Bristol/Bath area, I was wondering if there are any other GNamers in the area too?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:45

I'm in Taunton,  and Drunka is in Wells hence why we're going together to EGX. Muss is also Wells or around there.

Then the next closet bunch is London, I think.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 8 Sep 2015 - 18:55

It's less then a week to EGX, who part from Drunka & I, who's going to it.

Also anything you want us to check-out, for me it's all about the VR and I've booked I think a few goes with PlayStation VR but got no email back saying yeah this is your slot and to go to the Q&A with Shu, I might turn into a right little fanboy.

I'm tempted to take something for him to sign like my anniversary controllers box.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015 - 21:37

RIGHT

Me and Mas both have full Thursday - Sunday EGX tickets and a hotel for that full time. However, due to half of my department quitting in the last month and the other half being on holiday, there's no way I'm gonna get to Birmingham until in the day on Saturday.

This means the Thursday and Friday of my EGX ticket at least, plus a bed to sleep in for the appropriate nights, is free to any takers. Go on, someone keep Pengers company. . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 7:53

Bad times indeed, if anyone does take up your offer then message me for hotel location etc

Zero I think is the nearest but he has dam kids to teach and guess lot of people working as well especially during the week, maybe someone like Jay who is between things at the moment can get down on the train.

Things are planned for those two days like the press cosplay event & meeting the creative director at rising star games.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 10:20

I'd be game for this mate, but I've got a second interview on Thursday so I'm afraid I won't be able to make it down for this. Sorry lads!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 11:02

Shame, just trying to think who could be free. I'm guessing Muss is busy as that would be the easiest person for Drunka to ask.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:17

Im switching jobs so I'm not allowed any time off.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:21

You all suck now I'm going to have to play SFV against some random person and get my ass kicked but looking cool with a headband on.

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:24

When in doubt, just spam hadoken. It's the best tactic.

(until they jump over your fireball and hit you with Ryu's air medium punch into short shoryuken into metsu hadoken)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 12:34

Cammy can't do a hadoken
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 13:23

Spam spiral arrow into whatever move she does that uses the shoryuken input. That's all I did as her in SFIV. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 14:20

Part of me is tempted to just throw a sicky...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 14:22

You would likely get away with it
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 14:38

I don't know, too many people have Facebook messages from me now asking about changing shifts. It would only take one jobsworth.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015 - 14:40

Yeah that's the issue there
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 9:46

Drunka was talking about this but as Myself, him, Muss, EofGizmo, gJones and I'm sure Orange is as well are in the south-west that we should meet up in the western at some point as it has the pier and theres a okay indie game shop as well.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 21:39

masofdas wrote:
I'm in Taunton,  and Drunka is in Wells hence why we're going together to EGX. Muss is also Wells or around there.

Then the next closet bunch is London, I think.

Mas, you may be interested in a retro gaming "meet-up" a few pals of mine are doing in North Bristol. They did them a couple of years ago but moved to Gloucester, but are returning to Bristol with special guest Mike Phelan will be coming along to have a chat about his Dreamcast collection and to show some of his rarest games.
He will also be bringing along some copies of his book, the Dreamcast Junkyard for people to purchase.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 21:48

I've got the book the dreamcast ultimate collectors guide published by the junkyard.

Which SEGA Europe have put a cease and desist on it.

I want to know more, when, where do we meet and how rare as I own the most expensive PAL dreamcast game then he turns up with the rare ones I'm missing to tease me & things like Border Down from Japan.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 23:45

https://www.facebook.com/retrogamesfest/?fref=ts
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 16:30

Nice, i should be able to make that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2015 - 9:28

Drunka & Me have been talking in the music thread about maybe seeing Taylor Davis in London on the 3rd of March, it might just be us to but before we book tickets. Does anyone else want to come?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2015 - 10:13

I'd come if it was a certain other Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!   Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opportunities to Meet Your Fellow GNamers!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next