We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread

Go down 
+9
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
ZeroJones
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
beemoh
JayMoyles
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 17:35

It's naughty, isn't it? I suppose a bit of work has had to go into it to allow the trading. Still, I know I'll be happy to pay the price. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 17:40

ZeroJones wrote:
It's naughty, isn't it? I suppose a bit of work has had to go into it to allow the trading. Still, I know I'll be happy to pay the price. Thumbs Up!

At £3.59 I'd be all in but at 10 quid I'm back to reconsidering it sadly.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 17:42

Wasn't the Oracle games a little more then other GBC games and haven't there been a few other odd ones like that but only a quid or two more not like a fiver.

I kinda want one of those 2DS Bundles, even though I'll never use.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 17:47

Aye the oracle games were a tad more & also a few others but as you point out this is bigger hike in the price. Sulk
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 19:52

Aw, I'd love to join in with you all, but I honestly don't think I'd be able to invest the time in the next month... it's very tempting though. I had Crystal at the time, and was given Red later on - I couldn't really get into the latter, simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 8:41

Are we still going to try Pokemon R/B/Y or is the price of £8.99 putting you guys off.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 8:57

I'm up for this, although that is very steep. Has that price been confirmed?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 9:07

Yeah it's been confirmed and you can preorder them now on the eShop, I believe.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 10:47

I'm still in. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 17:50

I'm all the way in, always was. I assume the price is because of the addition of online functionality, which is reasonably fair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 20:04

There's no online Drunka, just that you can transfer using the 3DS inferred instead of using a link cable like back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 1:44

WHAT.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:22

I'll be downloading Yellow I think so I'm definitely in, on the naming side of things I think I might go for secondary characters from Friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 11:35

Treesmurf wrote:
I'll be downloading Yellow I think so I'm definitely in, on the naming side of things I think I might go for secondary characters from Friends.
Laughing Gunther is Diglett I take it?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 12:28

You'll have to call your Mankey 'Marcel', as well. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 16:25

I haven't come up with a novelty naming gimmick yet, but I will.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 22:37

Definitely still in for R/B/Y. £9 isn't too bad considering an original cartridge would probably set you back a fair bit. I think I'll make the thread March 1st. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 22:41

A good condition boxed complete one would be about £30 that like you say compared to that it's cheap but slightly different audience.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 17:57

I've seen just the cartridges on their own for about £7 (that's just with a quick look) but for me it still smells of a "let's hike the price because people will still buy it" attitude.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 19:44

Too true and, as if to prove the point, lots of us are still buying them. I saw the point made on Twitter that if they're all going to cost the same, Yellow is the one to go for because there's a bit more to it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 21:31

Your correct Zero as I was originally was going to go for Red like I did 20 years ago but for £9, I'm going for the version in colour and a few extras which is Yellow.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 21:39

I'm going to stick with Blue to give it the attention I lavished on Red back in the day. Yellow never appealed that much - the only time I watched the Pokémon cartoon (at whom I believe Yellow is targeted) was during my year abroad, where the slower speed of the dialogue helped me get my ear in... until the 'mon were actually unleashed, that is, at which point it became hard to follow.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 22:29

I've got Red and Yellow lying about in cartridge form, and Blue was the first one I had as a kid, so I know where I'm sticking.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 8:35

Jimbob wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:
Laughing  Gunther is Diglett I take it?
This is why they should have bleach blonde Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 19:59

Sod it, let's go for it. My sister and her fella are going Red and Blue, so I get to cheat and get the Pika-verison, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread   Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's All Play Rebirth: Suggestions Thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next