We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD Empty
PostSubject: Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD   Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 22:14

So Microsoft have got lionhead to do a second HD Anniversary title for the 360. In the classic and still best of the series fable which includes the lost chapters, HD visuals a new UI and smartglass integration.

I no longer have a 360 but if I did I would buy this.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD   Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 22:53

I have Fable on 360 but I've never tried it due to not playing much of Fable 2. I don't think this would tempt me for any reason other than because I own the other 2.
Back to top Go down
NonShinyGoose
Tingle's Dingle
NonShinyGoose

PostSubject: Re: Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD   Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 23:55

The fact that it's £24.99 is pleasing, but I think once the Xbox One is out Microsoft will only support the 360 out of courtesy's sake. This HD remake already has a whiff of "let's give 'em something that won't cost the earth to develop" about it.
Back to top Go down
Http://GamesAsylum.com
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD   Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 11:18

Pretty much the only 360 thing left i'm looking forward to now. The Lost Chapters was always the best of the series anyway, and playing it again with a new lick of paint should be pretty good if it's handled just like Halo CEA was.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD   Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 13:19

I already own this on PC, very little reason for me to buy it again, beyond the fresh and fancy HD graphics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD   Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 11:01

It's all about the achievements though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD   Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD Empty

Back to top Go down

Fable The Lost Chapters Anniversary HD
Page 1 of 1