We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling

Go down 
+2
Balladeer
JayMoyles
6 posters

Pick your poison.
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling Vote_lcap38%Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Super Mario World
Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling Vote_lcap13%Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Super Metroid
Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling Vote_lcap49%Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling Vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling Empty
PostSubject: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 19:58

Hello friends.

Shall we get this show on the road?

The choices this time are Super Metroid, Super Mario World and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

There was some chatter about including a multiplayer game, but perhaps that should be included in a different thread. Bomberman on the DSi/3DS was the game of choice I believe (sadly don't have access to that, so someone else would have to take the reins if there's enough demand to go ahead with that).
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:11

I'm going for Super Metroid. After an embarrassingly large number of deaths (three) on the same early boss, I really do need incentive to play it again. SMW would require be getting out my GBA or shelling out for it afresh, but it'd be preferable to the Oracles. They stay in reserve until Link's Awakening has fallen.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 2:25

Metroid here too, I've kind of started it and will almost definately be continuing this week anyway. Chances of me ever returning to SMW are incredibly slim and I don't own the other 2.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 7:09

My vote went to Oracle Of Ages/Seasons, mainly on the grounds that I'm already playing Ages! To be fair, any of them would be great.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 7:59

Its the oracle games for me as I already finished super Metroid the other week.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 10:17

You silly banana! Animal Crossing is out in a week! The gaming calendar is being cleared for that, until at least Game & Wario.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 10:20

Bloody hell, how much are you going to get out of Animal Crossing a day Laughing I've not had masses of experience with it but surely it's got an hour a days worth of stuff to do maximum.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 11:47

andyman949 wrote:
Bloody hell, how much are you going to get out of Animal Crossing a day Laughing I've not had masses of experience with it but surely it's got an hour a days worth of stuff to do maximum.

Yeah, about half an hour a day at most in likelihood, but I don't have much time for games. Half an hour is usually more than I get in a day, let alone an hour.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 13:32

I've never seen the appeal in Animal Crossing, it hadn't even crossed my mind.

Still, if it's going to be eating up a lot of people's time, I can postpone this. Up to you guys...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 13:36

I reckon there's time for both. Half an hour on each most evenings a week doesn't sound like too much of a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 14:06

Phillips wrote:
andyman949 wrote:

Yeah, about half an hour a day at most in likelihood, but I don't have much time for games. Half an hour is usually more than I get in a day, let alone an hour.
Fair enough, keep forgetting that most people don't spend about 14 hours a day playing them Embarrassed

I agree with Balla and I really need to push though Super Metroid!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 11:41

Do we have a final word on this? I note that Super Metroid is winning at the minute...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 17:22

I definitely set up the poll as a limited time, but I can't remember how long I put... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 17:23

Seven days, dummy. Razz
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 20:18

Yeah, Super Metroid wins then... I'll make the thread. Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling   Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's All Play - Once More With Feeling
Page 1 of 1