We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your computer?

Go down 
+16
Kriken
gjones
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Muss
masofdas
The_Jaster
beemoh
Cube
Axis1500
fronkhead
Gwyn400
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 16:55

masofdas wrote:
They paid for it, so yeah it's good because of SEGA.

Laughing I thought you'd say something like that, putting money into something doesn't automatically make it good if it did then every kickstarter project would be amazing. It could happen because of Sega but it's good because of the work Platinum games put in to creating it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 17:36

Mass Effect isn't about shooting robots, though, whereas Binary Domain is a game not just about which robots you can shoot, but also which robots you should shoot. Vanquish is good, but the enemies are a bit crap; the interest was in the player character. Plus, it was a bit too short.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 18:41

In my head they're both 6-8 hour games. I don't agree about the enemies either. They're very satisfying with the explosions and bits being shot off. Perhaps not quite as good as BD, but the movement & Bullet time make up in that respect.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 20:01

The_Jaster wrote:
masofdas wrote:
They paid for it, so yeah it's good because of SEGA.

Laughing I thought you'd say something like that, putting money into something doesn't automatically make it good if it did then every kickstarter project would be amazing. It could happen because of Sega but it's good because of the work Platinum games put in to creating it.

SEGA must of believed in the project to fund the game especially after the poor sales of Bayonetta and Platinum put it to good use to make a great IP for SEGA who should really look at doing something with it even if it's a Bayonetta type deal, same goes for Binary Domain.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 23:01

Of course a backer (Publisher) has to believe in the project but they aren't the ones who make it good.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 1:33

Sega definitely did a very cool thing backing Vanquish et al, but they're Platinum games and Platinum are the reasons.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:29

SEGA! SEGA! SEGA!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:26

Good ol' Simogo just posted this up & the idea sounds really fun, also for you PC & mac users there's a demo you can download.

http://simogo.com/2016/03/24/from-the-archives-rollovski/
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:40

I've still not played a simogo game despite having an iPhone to play them on now. Should really rectify that.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 18:19

Absolutely you should.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 16:00

Anyone given this a Owlboy a go?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 22:22

I've heard a lot of chatter about it - has there been any word on a console port?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 18:05

They took 8+ years to bring it on PC, so I'm not holding my breath we will see it soon.

I've heard a lot of chat about it and some are even tossing around GOTY potential.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 18:07

I've been playing a few PC games over the past few days from Blizzard.

Hearthstone, I tried playing on my phone but is just to small for my liking. Anyway played some on this PC and got my Mage deck to level 15, I find it fun but I would actually sooner play it one something like a tablet.

StarCraft 2, I can't do much in the trial version but what I can do seems cool and the RTS is a genre I like but I rarely play due them 9/10 being better on PC then console.

Heroes of the Storm, which is a MOBA with the lanes stuff and I thought I'd hate it but nope its brilliant.

All the games I played are of a highest quality.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 18:22

Blizzard always put out a quality product, so I'm not surprised to hear that. I was tempted to play a bit of Heroes of the Storm, purely because you can unlock a fucking awesome Genji skin for Overwatch by playing a certain number of games in HotS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 18:28

Yeah if you play 15 games with friends in the nexus, you unlock the skin.

I have unlocked stuff in Diablo 3 due to playing Overwatch.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 19:13

If we have enough people to field a team on Heroes of the Storm, I'll join in . I just don't want to deal with MOBA babies.

Hearthstone's cool, used to play it a lot - managed to ladder high enough to be Rank 2 - or 2 ranks away from legendary - and I even beat a pro-payer once (it's not a huge deal, bad draws happen etc but still)! But then I got completely burnt out, and haven't looked back since. It's been so long since I played I'd probably vom trying to readjust to whatever the meta-decks are.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 19:39

You can play co-op vs AI and only need 2 or 3 of us.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 20:50

I'm downloading both at the moment, been a while since I've hearthstoned and I've lost some progress in DQ due to power issues so I think it's time to dive in. No idea how well Heroes will run, but I am a whore for skins...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 20:54

When I see DQ, I can think off two things Dragon Quest or Disqualification.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 22:06

I'm updating HotS now, might be able to play with y'all.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 23:15

What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 250px-TombRaider2013

I've got a few games on the go at the moment but having seen Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on PSN's BOGOF (with Witcher 3) I thought about buying it, then remembered I downloaded it in the summer during the Steam sale. It's just been sat on my laptop all this time. Well, I played the first hour tonight and it's blown me away. Headphones on with the volume up, it's a superbly immersive slice of action adventure (with a surprising amount of dread/horror). It feels a lot like Resident Evil, although I've not played the Uncharted series yet, and that's the main influence. Either way, I'm only at the start (after fending off wolves with a bow and arrow - reminded me of Resi 4's maze dogs bit!) and given the glowing reviews it received years ago, I'm buzzing to play more.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 23:23

I really enjoyed my time with Tomb Raider. It doesn't necessarily do anything new, or particularly clever, but everything it does, it does very well.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 19:56

Downloading these FREE games...

What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 1481814663_capture_story
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 19:59

Couple of good games there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your computer?   What are you playing on your computer? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your computer?
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next