We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)

Go down 
+16
Silver light
shanks
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
beemoh
nupkin
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Axis1500
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyThu 9 Oct 2014 - 23:10

Brilliant from the Demo, Touch Controls are weird though.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2014 - 0:50

Balladeer wrote:
Surprise demo.!  I'm guessing that the demo. strategy has paid off for Nintendo in the past, given that we seem to be getting more of them.  Of course, the best way to get people to buy gameplay-focussed games is to get the experience into their hands.

They are an essential I feel nowadays, I'm still on the fence over this but I've been getting more and more tempted, a demo could push me over the edge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 Oct 2014 - 19:19

The demo doesn't last long but it was enough to give me an insight into Bayonetta's crazy world. And I like it. Having never experienced Bayonetta before, it seemed to share a lot of DNA with TW101 (natch) and the more spectacular parts of No More Heroeses. I'm even more keen on the full (pair of) game(s) now, which I've already pre-ordered.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 2:51

I've download the demo but yet to give it a go yet. But I want to as I'm still in the fence with the game/s at the moment
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2014 - 12:21

So reviews are popping up today and this has to be one of the highest rated new games of 2014 lot's talking about it being GOTY 2014.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014 - 20:31

I downloaded the demo as soon as my gamepad creepily turned itself on to tell me there was a demo. Only got round to playing it yesterday. It's the same demo I played at comic con last year
I did a lot better at it in my own home where I could hear it and so on. Gonna be a top game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014 - 1:29

While playing the demo with headphones in, I really got it to the juxtaposed music in the 'fighter jet' section...

https://youtu.be/eZRy6XfJ8mI

It really has no right being this catchy. I'll definitely be picking up the game this side of Xmas.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 1:03

Played the demo and much like the first game I just didn't get along with it, not sure what it is but it just isn't meant to be. Regardless I'm glad to see this receiving such good reviews, signs are suggested this could do more for Wii U than Mario Kart did.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 10:23

It will hopefully or at least show people that the Wii U is also a serious games consoles.

But 1st let's hope it reach the million target for operation platinum.

Question to likes of Andy are you going to start number 1 or go right into number 2.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 10:43

I've jumped off the fence and pre ordered this today and will give it a good run on Saturday when it's out as my plans have seemingly fallen through. And I'll start with the first one probably
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 11:09

In answer to Mas' question mark-less question, I'll be playing 1 first, so that I can fully appreciate the improvements made to 2. If 1 doesn't gel with me, I'll try 2 in hope of an improvement.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 11:27

It's been years since I've played 1 so I'll be starting with 1 and hoping that a certain boss in the end game doesn't ruin my day again Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 11:58

I knew you would be playing the first Balla as you haven't played as you not got/had a PS360 hence why I said likes of Andy whom have played the first, also do I still need to put a question mark even if I say I've got a question surely that implies it's a question anyway?

Myself like Andy brings up not played the first since it came out in early 2010 almost 5 years ago now. So I want to refresh myself with the story Razz  and how it is compares to what it was on the 360 in terms of graphics etc.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 12:10

Yes. That's what it exists for.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 18:54

Generally it's easier to indicate a question with "?" rather than having to preface it with "I've got a question" Razz
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 19:43

Speaking to a few retail assistants in my local Game today, they said they only had 6 copies* of Bayonetta2 delivered for tomorrow. I pre-ordered the final standard edition of the game.

If anyone is buying B2 tomorrow, might be best going in earlier rather then later.

*I realise this could all be a ruse to get me to pre-order. But nearly all the retailer often under order Wii U products.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 22:57

It's quite often like that for WiiU or niche games my local only got one copy of natural doctrine in on PS4 that's it because it's niche.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 23:05

I'm exclaiming could everyone calm down with the punctuation thing
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014 - 12:46

Slightly kicking myself today after realising that I didn't get around to buying a Pro Control so I'm going to have to play it with the Gamepad Sad It doesn't seem to exist in the wild...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014 - 19:05

You not got a classic controller pro? That's what I've decided to use as my gamepad sticks are feeling quite loose these days and I'd imagine they'd only get worse by playing this game.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014 - 19:26

I do but it feels too hollow, not a big fan of it really.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014 - 21:50

I imported my white one from Japan as it's a bit different and was cheaper then over here, as there rather expensive for a official one.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014 - 23:29

If you used a pro controller for all of your games then £40 isn't so bad but the fact it's a secondary choice (perhaps even third behind the classic controller) is the reason I've never bought one.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 8:03

My friend Dave has bought a Wii U, solely to play Bayonetta 2. I've lent him my Pro Controller: it's had next to no use because it doesn't feel good in my hands.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 9:02

I use my Pro U all the time, it was well worth the money. Like Andy the Classic in either form feels a bit cheap & hollow compared to the Pro U which I think is the best normal controller out of the three on current gen systems.
Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next