A completely unreadable goat's a**e of a forum

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Mon 23 May 2016 - 8:14

Polished off the motorbike level, Route 666, about half an hour ago. That was an exercise in frustration - Verse 3, man. The bike fell through the bridge after what looked like a perfectly good landing more than once. DAMN YOU! Still, onwards and upwards! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gjones
Cooltrainer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Mon 23 May 2016 - 9:27

ZeroJones wrote:
Polished off the motorbike level, Route 666, about half an hour ago. That was an exercise in frustration - Verse 3, man. The bike fell through the bridge after what looked like a perfectly good landing more than once. DAMN YOU! Still, onwards and upwards! Wink

I actually stopped playing at that point as it was like stepping back to the 1980s in terms of "one hit and you restart the level". At least it wasn't the whole game I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Sat 11 Jun 2016 - 10:35

True - it was a nice change of pace. Thumbs Up!

I'm now on the final chapter of Bayonetta 2 - it's been a fun ride so far, with slightly improved mechanics than its ancestor... but I think I prefer the original, so far. It's got a bit more sass and I really miss Angel Attack. Aww!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Prince of Altea

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 15:09

Moving this over to the Switch forum due to its imminent release. I am hyped. Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 17:43

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Great. After reading the first impressions, my new most anticipated Wii U game is Buskalilly's walloper.

Buskalilly's walloper didn't deliver - a dishonourable mention of a walloper - but Bayonetta 2 did. First class. I just got it on Switch again - did anybody else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 11:40

I hear that a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
JayMoyles
Prince of Altea

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 22:16

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
First class. I just got it on Switch again - did anybody else?

I did! I'm playing the first game for now as I've never played it before beyond a brief outing with the demo on 360 back when it first came out - madness considering that I'm a big fan of the genre and Bayo is meant to be the queen of this brand of action game.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 7:28

You are in for a treat, Mr. Moyles. The Bayonettas are ace games with, in my humble, unsubtle and often wrong opinion, the first one slightly better than the second. In short, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Prince of Altea

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 15:27

I've heard they're both cracking games. Long overdue, methinks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: