We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)

Go down 
+16
Silver light
shanks
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
beemoh
nupkin
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Axis1500
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 7:09

The two-game non-limited edition for me, I'd say. You'd suggest that the limited edition would be the most expensive, and we all have to watch the pounds in the run-up to Christmas. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 7:29

I'll definitely be getting the 2 game edition; I want to play the first game before I play the second and Kamiya told me to wait for the wii u one rather than playing on PS3.

That said, of they get the book in at my local shop ill probably buy it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 7:33

Nicely. Probably won't ask for this as a Christmas game: wouldn't want my parents to see me playing it...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 9:09

I don't think there's an option to strangle her so you won't get too "excited" in front of family.
I don't know if there is a a Christmas game for me this year. I was thinking captain Toad but that's been delayed now. Maybe something for xbox, if I've bought it by then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 12:17

Really torn over whether or not to get the first print edition. Do I really need a third copy of Bayonetta 1? Not really. Do I really want a nice seperate physical box of Bayonetta 1 on Wii U? Yes, I kind of do. Can I justify the price tag? I just don't know. I've chucked a preorder on it because I'll probably cave as it is a really nice edition. Think I'll leave it to future me to work out!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 13:13

I'm not sure when I'll get this myself as it's out a week or so after the new 3DS
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:06

I'll prolly get one of the double packs despite already having Bayo 1 on 360. Can't help but think £15-20 extra is a bit steep though for just what seems not even a 20-page artbook, even if it is a pretty darn fancy one.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:47

I'm still on the fence about getting it (Bayo 2) as most of you know but I am going to go back to try the first again in the next few days to see if I can get why folk like it so much.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 18:34

GAME it's
£60 day one edition
£45 for the two of them
£33 for just number 2, so for £12 more it's worth getting the version with both in due to now running better & Nintendo extras in the first, is the art book worth the extra £15 on top again. Nope not really but still getting it

I don't get why you can't for this for Christmas unless you have to play it in front of your family and show them what it is.

@Jas it's a game from platinum that's why
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 20:52

masofdas wrote:
@Jas it's a game from platinum that's why

I like Platinum as developer but that doesn't mean I will enjoy all of the games they produce, its tough to explain fully but something just didn't click with me when I played it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 17:10

It's a weird one like I know Andy likes platinum but doesn't like the DS game and I like bioware but don't like dragon age II. I guess we can't everything someone does.

Also did anyone mange to get the first print edition preordered as it's now commanding £150+ on eBay etc

But if you do want I've put in a preorder with amazon france for it, I think as it has it in the picture and it's RRP but there is no description also it's the only amazon in the EU that seems to have it listed. So it could be a gamble & end up being the special edition but I think it's worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Sep 2014 - 17:12

As far as I'm aware my preorder stands. Looking forwards to hitting up some Bayonetta!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 11:22

The first one has been getting good reviews on the Wii U with a meta of 86.

EDGE have given the sequel 10/10 along which rather high praise but has sold abysmally in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Oct 2014 - 9:22

As somebody who (foolishly) spends time in CVG's multiformat moron-filled Article Comments, this confirmation is very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Oct 2014 - 15:15

All all knew that from Day One, I don't get how people think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Oct 2014 - 15:26

NEITHER DO I, but I you'll be surprised how many cretins people cretins do think otherwise. Or, hopefully, did.

That said, there has already been a comment about how "they're saying that now, but it'll go multiplat by 2017." Duh!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Oct 2014 - 15:32

Well I was going to say Mass Effect 1 was a Xbox 360 exclusive & published by Microsoft Game Studios but came to PS3 after the publishing deal ran out, 5 years later. Dam the 7th gen was a long generation wasn't it for a game to come 5 years later in the same gen on another platform & not be at the end of the gen either.

But I would think Nintendo has invested a lot in money in this that now the Bayo IP is there's almost.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Oct 2014 - 16:40

masofdas wrote:
All all knew that from Day One, I don't get how people think otherwise.

Balladeer wrote:
NEITHER DO I, but I you'll be surprised how many cretins people cretins do think otherwise.  Or, hopefully, did.

That said, there has already been a comment about how "they're saying that now, but it'll go multiplat by 2017." Duh!

I guess being blinded by rage does funny things to people.

Kamiya wrote:
Knowing those circumstances, if someone is still angry for heading towards Nintendo, I wonder what’s the reason for that, wouldn’t you tell me in a way that is easy to understand?

I'd honestly like to know this too, is it just pure hatred for Nintendo & where does this hatred come from? Is it just because they don't fall in line with what Sony & MS produce? I guess we will never know.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Oct 2014 - 7:51

To be honest, although I am glad we've got an interesting exclusive, Bayonetta 2 should be multi-platform. It looks like everyone needs to appreciate the game (high review scores are coming out) and there are too many Nintendo haters for that to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Oct 2014 - 9:27

Playable Bayonetta as SSBU DLC anyone? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Oct 2014 - 15:28

There's a few things

Bayonetta 2 if you really want to play it but hate Nintendo for some reason buy a used 8gb Wii U there pretty cheap, I know some people might not buy a system for one game but you could also sell the U after playing Bayo 2 as well, so would lose a little bit nut not much. I'm in a similar boat I don't like the Xbox One or some of MS practices but I will get another when Scalebound or Halo 5 comes out I'll just pick up a cheap ONE used.

Where was all this when Wonderful 101 came out as you'd think the people that want Bayo 2, would also want W101 seeing it's from platinum as well.

The 3rd one is where were all these people when the first came out as if they all bought it Nintendo might not of had to fund it, SEGA would of it done it there selves.

And yes Balla that would be nice
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Oct 2014 - 15:32

TW101 wasn't that great though, it was good but a) it wasn't a sequel to a game everyone knows and loves (because it was so crazy cheap preowned everyone has played it, hence the poor sales) and b) it didn't exactly review well.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Oct 2014 - 15:44

No it didn't but there wasn't any pre sorted of hype for W101, like I'm hyped for Scalebound because it's from platinum but that might also not review well etc when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Oct 2014 - 15:51

That's precisely why I'm not hyped for Scalebound. We don't even know what type of game it will be. I don't think TW101 looked particularly appealing either. Very kid friendly graphics doesn't sell to the "hardcore", even if it was hard as nails.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Oct 2014 - 14:50

Surprise demo.!  I'm guessing that the demo. strategy has paid off for Nintendo in the past, given that we seem to be getting more of them.  Of course, the best way to get people to buy gameplay-focussed games is to get the experience into their hands.
Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next