We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+12
Buskalilly
NintenDUCK
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Admin
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Silver light
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 20:49

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 Tumblr10

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 20 Sep 2013 - 20:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Should be a GIF but doesn't seem to work)
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:31

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 Picard_clapping
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:34

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 Kirby_Dance_by_Linkrlz
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 12:46

Just bought TWEWY, you guys cost me £17
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 16:33

Curse us, and our near universal recommendations of really quite good games! *shakes fist at self*
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 16:35

masofdas wrote:
Good man! Let us know how you get on with it. Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 18:09

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:
Good man! Let us know how you get on with it. Smile 
That's a great price for TWEWY! I've seen it fetch a decent price on eBay over the years (why I check crap like that, I will never know).
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013 - 18:17

I bought on eBay, It's a USA version, the PAL versions go for little bit more. I don't know when I'll play it though with GTAV, Wind Waker HD, Pokemon Y. All my 3DS games are pretty much are unplayed (hour at the most) at the moment as it is.

Also watching Ghost Trick on eBay as you all rave about that, it's even in the like section of the everybody likes thread unlike TWEWY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24