We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome! Introduce yourself

Go down 
+90
Crash
Tsunade
kerr9000
Raxicori
Slayerx
Spiralcannon2-CW
ssmmdd
ThorOfAsgard
Marzy
DarrenK
STChocoEX
RichardUK
Pineapple
furiosum
Wrathy
euan707
EofGizmo
OrangeRakoon
oldschool
flora-chan
Dead Lemon
gjones
Fastpie
Saul Iscariot
Buskalilly
Luigi442wii
2grundies
The Christ
Kosmikat
Cube
RyanE694
Monty_The_Mole
jennytablina
awesomedude
Zaphod_B
MatthewNG
Reggie Fils-Aime
Santa Claus
Tingle
Sammy Snake
Another heron
A heron
nupkin
ZeroSuitSamus2
Xenos_Helia
The Cappuccino Kid
Chris Scullion
SuperPaperLink
Slazo
JayMoyles
Sentinator
Linkyshinks
Vidofnir
Rum
spacemanDOUG
fronkhead
LikesVideoGames
masofdas
SquidgyGoat
TGN Professor
skyluigi
Kezz182
Nick_E
NintenDUCK
Xelviar
ShadoWolf
Treesmurf
Darunia
rbt2
NonShinyGoose
Tokyo_Sonata
Solve My Maze
ScottGamer17
hammster
Yirba
Silver light
shanks
wenywoowoo
Fancy Fancy
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Gwyn400
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
Jimbob
mandlecreed
Axis1500
Admin
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
neil
Wii U Port
neil

Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2021 - 10:30

masofdas wrote:
I believe we have like a news thread for Switch which guess New Nintendo Switch could be brought up but last time we had a thread about enhanced system's it didn't go well.

Also welcome

Nice one, thanks. I was just kidding around above
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2021 - 18:12

Welcome to the forum Neil!  Unfortunately for you there is strictly NO FUN ALLOWED here, including kidding (apart from Cappuccino Kidding).  A second offence will result in a permanent IP ban and swarms of killer hornets being released into your literal house.

Buska's right about the Switch Pro, and there's a danger that these things devolve into numbers talk, but - hmmm...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2021 - 21:07

Welcome Neil good to have you on board, despite the mainly Nintendo chat I think you might be only the second person here to be Switch only.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2021 - 21:09

Welcome Neil! I also have young kids (and they have a Switch!) so good to have another Ninty dad on board.
Back to top Go down
neil
Wii U Port
neil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 13:53

Treesmurf wrote:
Welcome Neil good to have you on board, despite the mainly Nintendo chat I think you might be only the second person here to be Switch only.

gjones wrote:
Welcome Neil! I also have young kids (and they have a Switch!) so good to have another Ninty dad on board.

Thanks Grin

I would like to get a PS5 or something but I don't have time to play the games I have on Switch. I don't like those £70 game prices much either!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 15:03

Yeah £70 is lot, even though I don't have a PS5 at the moment but if it did it puts me off getting Returnal at that price.

Then again I will get Ratchet at £70 and I think even £50 is too much for Pokemon Snap same for Skyward Sword HD, yet I'll likely pay the price as Nintendo games don't go down that often.

Also a cheap price can work in game like Paradise Lost favour as from the trailers I thought it be £25-35 but it's actually £10, so I have given it a preorder.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 19:21

Treesmurf wrote:

Shifty

neil wrote:
I would like to get a PS5 or something but I don't have time to play the games I have on Switch.

This is absolutely my reasoning too.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 15:58

A very belated welcome to neil, good to have you on board!

neil wrote:

I would like to get a PS5 or something but I don't have time to play the games I have on Switch. I don't like those £70 game prices much either!

I'd also like to get a PS5, but I refuse to believe they exist considering how everywhere is perpetually out of stock. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
neil
Wii U Port
neil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptySat 20 Mar 2021 - 19:58

JayMoyles wrote:
A very belated welcome to neil, good to have you on board!

neil wrote:

I'd also like to get a PS5, but I refuse to believe they exist considering how everywhere is perpetually out of stock. Sad

Hey thanks! Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 1f600

The stock thing must be so frustrating if you want one now. I helped my brother get a launch PS5 but passed on one myself. The age of my kids puts me off PlayStation too. All the good exclusives are unsuitable for young ones.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptySat 20 Mar 2021 - 20:20

You'd have Astro, Sackboy and possibly Ratchet (He uses guns). That's all I can think off that are PS5 games kid friendly, guess stuff like the LEGO games via backwards compatibility but Switch most of those sort of things though.

I'm sort in the market to pick up a PS5, I've got the money for one especially having a bit of clearout, just really what I want to play is FFVII Remake Intergrade, Guilty Gear Strive and Ratchet all June 10/11th.

I plan to wait till then but will I able to get one then or do I just buy next time available in preparation?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 21:47

If it helps Mas I'm starting to pull away from you in the Platinum trophy race since I got mine. Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2021 - 15:49

I know EofGiz also closing in and I can get 4 Platinums quite easy with Astro, Mayo 1&2, Spider-Man Remaster.

Could even start New Game+ Miles Morales for that Platinum but nothing getting me hugely excited, maybe a bundle with Returnal will pop up though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself   Welcome! Introduce yourself - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Forum Feedback/News-
Jump to: