We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?

Go down 
+10
ZeroJones
shanks
fronkhead
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
Silver light
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 17:34

Quote :
As for Rayman, I think Jaster may be teasing a bit about that...

Me? Would I ever do such a thing Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 22:14

Probably just Rayman Legends, Wonderful 101 hasn't piqued my interest quite yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 11:50

Update Angry Birds Trilogy is coming out on the 16th for Wii and Wii U according to amazon, and they also have some DS games list for this month which include Imagine Bands.

How's everyone's august been seeing were half way through, personally I'm waiting for wonderful 101 and now tempted to get splinter cell & killer is dead (looked at September's games & it rubbish) to along with rayman legends this month.

Also any ideas for Septembers title of the thread apart from Septembers Game Releases, also if it helps theres GTA, sports games and re-releases that's about it.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013 - 12:11

masofdas wrote:
and they also have some DS games list for this month which include Imagine Bands.
Hopefully that includes such classics as "Rubber", "Gastric" and "Tax"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?   Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Augusts Wonderful Game Releases, What You Getting?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2