We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Import obscurities

Go down 
+10
beemoh
Admin
Darunia
The_Jaster
Silver light
Fancy Fancy
mandlecreed
Balladeer
shanks
fronkhead
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

Import obscurities  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 19:43

sporkhead wrote:
Thanks for the input, guys. I really want to track it down, such a shame that Hudson no longer exist anymore. I suspect their 3DS collection of Japanese puzzlers (Sudoku: The Puzzle Collection?) might have had the same attention to detail applied to it as those DS ones. But it doesn't include Slitherlink!

My copy of Taiko Drum Master 3DS arrived today, it's bundled with two adorable styli - both which are a lot more substantial (and thus can be held more like the real drumstick) than I had expected!

Good choice! I have Taiko no Tatsujin DS, which also comes with two completely pointless, albeit robust drumsticks.

Import obscurities  - Page 2 2Q==
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 23:17

I forgot about the Taito paddle controller that I bought ages & ages ago. Anyone else have one?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 10:01

mine american and some homebrew

DC Half-Life , Illbleed , Propeller Arena , SEGA Smash Pack Volume 1

Genesis Batman Forever, David Crane's Amazing Tennis, Disney's Ariel: The Little Mermaid, John Madden Football '92 , NHL 96, Side Pocket , Theme Park

NGPC Baseball Stars Color, Fatal Fury: First Contact , King of Fighters R-2 , Neo Turf Masters, Pac-Man, Pocket Tennis Color

Wii Arc Rise Fantasia , Phantom Brave We Meet Again

XBLA Aegis Wing

mine jap/ proper games stuido homebrew done like jap games

DC Fast Striker , The King of Fighters '99 Evolution, Rush Rush Rally Racing Deluxe Edition, Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles

so nothing special
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 10:07

also got a american minish cap and resident evil 4 cube chainsaw from japan and a american fishing rod fro the dreamcasr, some cloloured vmus
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 2:40

Stu_the_great wrote:
sporkhead wrote:
Thanks for the input, guys. I really want to track it down, such a shame that Hudson no longer exist anymore. I suspect their 3DS collection of Japanese puzzlers (Sudoku: The Puzzle Collection?) might have had the same attention to detail applied to it as those DS ones. But it doesn't include Slitherlink!

My copy of Taiko Drum Master 3DS arrived today, it's bundled with two adorable styli - both which are a lot more substantial (and thus can be held more like the real drumstick) than I had expected!

Good choice! I have Taiko no Tatsujin DS, which also comes with two completely pointless, albeit robust drumsticks.

Import obscurities  - Page 2 2Q==

Cheers! Really enjoying it so far, and I've finally gotten the hang of using the mini drumsticks. Though I think it'd probably work better on a 3DS XL.

Surprised there's no DLC from Namco/'Scamco' on this game, especially after it was released after Nintendo made DLC available to third party developers. The PSP Taiko no Tatsujin has around 200-odd songs available to purchase, and the 3DS tracklist is a bit slim.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 1:28

I've picked up Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus and Hatsune Miki: Project Diva f recently.

The latter has made me really want to import Project Mirai on 3DS. Must...resist...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 10:17

I'm not sure why this is retro. Anyway since 2013 I've not really imported much part from my Slim Blue VITA direct from Japan along with buying a odd thing like my American copy of Ocarina of Time on GameCube but that was just something that turned up on eBay in the UK cheap.

I've always wanted to get into the import scene and thought I may do it for the VITA but jumping back in years after launch, I was overwhelmed by how many games are available and the consistent supply games of games coming to the system.

Could have looked at importing games bar Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 for PS4 but its missing that something, I'm now looking at the Switch and things like Has Been Heroes getting a retail release at GameStop (they are publishing the game) and Dragon Quest X which I very much doubt will come to the west, and I'm now thinking could be cool to finely start looking at imports and the Switch much like the VITA has that sort of something that is enticing me to do so.

Anyone else looking at maybe importing games for the Switch and I guess do you have any cool imports?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 12:12

Jo and I have talked about buying Switch games on our honeymoon but I'm not sure I will - it'll depend on the exchange rate.

Not sure if this reply is truly retro... Eh?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 12:14

ZeroJones wrote:
Jo and I have talked about buying Switch games on our honeymoon but I'm not sure I will - it'll depend on the exchange rate.

Not sure if this reply is truly retro... Eh?

That's the thing we can now do that, which is proper good.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 14:00

I've only ever imported two games and they were both Resident Evil 4!

In January 2005 it was the Gamecube version (thanks to the Freeloader!) and then last week I picked up Resident Evil 4 HD for $15 (after an American friend gave me an Amazon voucher for Christmas - but you can only use it on the American site). Resident Evil 4 HD on PS4 hovers around the £20 mark at the moment, which is OK but having tried the game, I don't think I'll be playing it much. It's hard to go back to after the brilliant Wii controls.

There aren't really many games these days that are released in the USA months before the UK. I'm not really interested in Japanese imports myself.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 14:49

Depends as like I say Has Been Heroes will likely be a USA only retail exclusive unless European GameStops stock it and if you prefer physical then that is the only way to go.

Would stuff from Limited Run and I am 8bit etc count as imports?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Import obscurities    Import obscurities  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Import obscurities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: Retro-
Jump to: