We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty

Go down 
+15
The Cappuccino Kid
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Axis1500
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
NintenDUCK
Admin
masofdas
shanks
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
beemoh
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2022 - 21:34

[/thread]
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2023 - 15:24

We are actually getting COD on Nintendo for at least 10 years, I say that but if the deal doesn't go through between MS & AB then would the COD deal still happen?

Apparently COD going to be on parity on Nintendo, which does make me wonder what they mean as I'm sure 2022 was the last year of COD on PS4ONE that not sure about parity between Switch with PS5eries maybe cloud versions or ports like the COD 4 remaster?

Ohh and deal mention other games as well could come which I wouldn't be shocked is stuff like Crash, Spyro that AB own.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 6:51

Could be that they're accidentally letting a cat out of a bag re: Switch 2.
Could be parity with . . . the mobile game.
Doesn't matter anyway, everything AB make is shit and even if it wasn't is a bit tainted these days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2023 - 11:26

The CMA did hint at maybe with this, "Nintendo’s cloud gaming service is only available on the Nintendo Switch device and [redacted]" what's redacted?

Also been some E3 stuff and a Pokémon Leak which turned out to be all right, part from at the moment a new system coming this winter.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2023 - 18:01

Buskalilly wrote:
Doesn't matter anyway, everything AB make is shit and even if it wasn't is a bit tainted these days.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2023 - 23:47

Diablo IV looks good (Not bought OW2 like Andy did) and I'm buying Nintendo games.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2023 - 6:57

Mas wrote:

Diablo IV looks good
Does it?
masofdas wrote:
I'm buying Nintendo games.
Firstly, thanks for reminding me. I've read through the news again, nothing new on those . . .
But there is a MASSIVE gulf between Activision being a disgusting company rotten to the core and Nintendo failing in one area, making commitments to do better and meanwhile being very responsible in giving staff living wages regardless of profits.

Like, if you want to buy an Activision game it's your choice but if you're gonna justify it with weak what-abouttery, jog on.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2023 - 16:05

Yeah Diablo IV looks really decent but doubt I buy as they want £70 for it, that it is a pass (waits for it to come to Game Pass).

And agree AB as a whole are worse than Nintendo, but a lot of companies are tainted like I'm not touching Hogwarts with a bargepole from WB but will MK12.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 1:01

I almost feel for WB considering one of their biggest franchises went and got tainted like that! Even if I don't feel for them, I feel for someone like the Luna Lovegood actress who was a big fan who got her dream role and then . . . ooft.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 11:09

The maddening thing is I know so many people playing the game and had people that don't play games ask me in work because they know I play games if I'm playing it, then having to explain about she who should not be named.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 11:41

You probably heard but yeah, that's what lead to me doing the Game Game Show Episode.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 12:03

Yep, I was listening to it when I posted about WB though know what ya trying to do but think that's more time than she's worth.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 19:21

Good on you for taking the time to explain to them anyway Mas. Otherwise I agree with Buska. There's no ethical consumption under capitalism, but there's more and less ethical consumption and AB are a lot closer to paying JKR to piss on trans people than Nintendo are (but Nintendo are still bad).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty   Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic over: We're getting Call of Duty
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4