What is a tagline? A miserable pile of words!
 
HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Over rated / Under rated Games

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
avatar

Posts : 10465
Points : 9425
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 38
Location : North Midlands, England

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 18:57

Handspan, in millimetres, against personal rating of KI:U on a twenty-point scale. For what it's worth, I have relatively small hands too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie
avatar

Posts : 17656
Points : 16853
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 28
Location : Admintown

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 19:00

Maths + gaming = Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi
avatar

Posts : 16390
Points : 16634
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 28
Location : A Galaxy Far Far Away

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 11:27



+

I would give KI:U 17/20.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master
avatar

Posts : 8995
Points : 9074
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 34
Location : Underground Corpse Pile.

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 16:38

Over rated - Monster Hunter

It's basically boss rush the game with the designs of said monsters being more realistic Pokemon.

I have wasted my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie
avatar

Posts : 17656
Points : 16853
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 28
Location : Admintown

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Sun 24 Dec 2017 - 17:14

Admins., Jas has been hacked! Afraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Disciple of Maddrell
avatar

Posts : 1235
Points : 1243
Join date : 2015-04-03
Location : The 5th Dimension

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 18:59

Under rated: Rainbow Six siege

Has kept Jasty boy from stealing my kills in overwatch, he'd be all up in it otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master
avatar

Posts : 8995
Points : 9074
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 34
Location : Underground Corpse Pile.

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 19:27

Laughing

Yeah that's true actually, as I would normally be up for trying something like Overwatch but I just know it wouldn't give me the same feeling that R6 Siege does - as much as I might complain about it on twitter here and there the devs do an amazing job of keeping it fresh with the season updates and I'll actually be quite sad when they pull the plug on it's servers. (With year 3 content on the way though that is thankfully a long way off)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Tenderloin Minimise
avatar

Posts : 9969
Points : 10099
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 0:05

The_Jaster wrote:
as much as I might complain about it on twitter here and there
The_Jaster wrote:
complain about it on twitter here and there
The_Jaster wrote:
here and there
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master
avatar

Posts : 8995
Points : 9074
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 34
Location : Underground Corpse Pile.

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 0:07

IT'S OUT OF LOVE GOD DAMMIT!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesmurf
Raging Pedant
avatar

Posts : 2358
Points : 2353
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 28
Location : Luvvly luvvly Lancashire

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:30

The_Jaster wrote:
Laughing

Yeah that's true actually, as I would normally be up for trying something like Overwatch but I just know it wouldn't give me the same feeling that R6 Siege does - as much as I might complain about it on twitter here and there the devs do an amazing job of keeping it fresh with the season updates and I'll actually be quite sad when they pull the plug on it's servers. (With year 3 content on the way though that is thankfully a long way off)

To be fair though they do a good job of keeping Overwatch fresh too but you'd have the added bonus of us lot complaining about getting Ana in mystery heroes.

Back on the Kid Icarus chat, it's actually not a bad game at all it just had horrible controls, a Switch version would be ace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Sheegoth
avatar

Posts : 3827
Points : 3919
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 99
Location : East of Mombasa

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 13:37

They had to release Kid Icarus: Uprising with a stand to make it playable, FFS. It's a bloody brilliant and exhilarating action game that I just couldn't be arsed with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
Pokémon Master
avatar

Posts : 8995
Points : 9074
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 34
Location : Underground Corpse Pile.

PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 14:35

Treesmurf wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
Laughing

Yeah that's true actually, as I would normally be up for trying something like Overwatch but I just know it wouldn't give me the same feeling that R6 Siege does - as much as I might complain about it on twitter here and there the devs do an amazing job of keeping it fresh with the season updates and I'll actually be quite sad when they pull the plug on it's servers. (With year 3 content on the way though that is thankfully a long way off)

To be fair though they do a good job of keeping Overwatch fresh too but you'd have the added bonus of us lot complaining about getting Ana in mystery heroes.

Back on the Kid Icarus chat, it's actually not a bad game at all it just had horrible controls, a Switch version would be ace.

Yeah when I've been skype calls with Andy and Jay they seem quite happy about it in that regard, the whole style of it just isn't for me and apart from Splatoon I have went off online games that have the constant respawn rule.

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
They had to release Kid Icarus: Uprising with a stand to make it playable, FFS. It's a bloody brilliant and exhilarating action game that I just couldn't be arsed with.

If it just had your standard 3rd person shooter style controls with a more acade-y twist I'd have enjoyed it a lot more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Over rated / Under rated Games   

Back to top Go down
 
Over rated / Under rated Games
Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: