We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo 2DS

Go down 
+15
fronkhead
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Sentinator
Axis1500
NintenDUCK
beemoh
JayMoyles
SquidgyGoat
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Dusty Knackers
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 22:26

I've played one it was really comfy a XL version would be stupid as unless you have huge hands you never reach the D-Pad etc. I was tempted to get one same time i got Pokemon X but guy wouldn't do a deal, same were I got my Y. GAME had a good deal £150 with pokemon & that cd carry case looking thing, there was other games options like animal crossing which I all ready have. But now Zelda 3DS XL is coming I'm going to trade in my gash white XL & get one of them for the time being and really I should get a VITA before a 2DS (second 3DS) to go with my PS4.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013 - 2:41

I have one, haven't really used it but I have it,
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013 - 1:38

I had a go on a friend's 2DS recently, and I was pleasantly surprised by it. While it in no way feels classy or premium, it still feels well built and ready for gaming, and I enjoyed its tall shape. Like the Dreamcast controller and Wii U GamePad, you can adjust the position of your hands for best comfort. I also appreciated some of the finer changes, like how the SD card flap isn't some annoying rubber flap but a neater plastic one that slides down like Wii U's SD card cover.

On a slightly unrelated note, I've felt like buying a 3DS XL for the first time. It's all about that 3% screen reflectance, which I originally thought Nintendo made up but I've never used a glossy screened device with such low reflectance, ever, including smartphones and tablets. Though I have a feeling Nintendo will release another model next year (possibly to replace the original 3DS), so I'll wait...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013 - 2:36

I gave my 2DS to my housemate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 2DS   Nintendo 2DS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo 2DS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3