We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?

Go down 
+9
rlsniper789
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Darunia
Admin
Kezz182
Silver light
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
13 posters
AuthorMessage
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? Empty
PostSubject: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 21:37

Also, is anyone *really* looking foward to the new brain training? what games are you completely...er, thoughtless about?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 21:44

Guessing this is Wii U specific? In which case, The Wonderful 101 and Game and Wario are the only ones I'm really excited about. That's... not much, is it? Sad

EDIT: Realised that Oni Kawashima is 3DS, making this more appropriate as a General Gaming thead. Hope you don't mind!

In any case, the 3DS allows me to broaden my horizons slightly. Dark Moon, Pokémon Sex Chromosomes and HarmoKnight all strike me as interesting. And hopefully there will be some gems on the online shops as well.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 22:03

Fire Emblem Awakening and Tales of Xillia, definitely. Nothing else has really caught my eye though, nothing that seems to have a hope of being localised at any rate. Well, i suppose there's maybe also Persona 4 Arena but who knows if that would actually even launch this year Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kezz182
Grackler Bait
Kezz182

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 22:10

The only two releasing soon-ish I can think of right now are Grand Theft Auto V and Ni no Kuni. Can't really get excited for Wii U releases since I won't be getting one til later in the year. ;c
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 22:20

Currently I'm most excited about Rayman Legends, Animal Crossing: New Subtitle and Luigi's Mansion 2. Out of those three, it really is a tough call whether I'm most excited about LM or AC.

I will be more excited about new Pokémon later in the year, but right now it all seems way too far away.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Darunia
Copyright Claimed by Nintendo
Darunia

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 23:33

Balladeer wrote:
Pokémon Sex Chromosomes

Keeping with the theme, I'm expecting Pokémon Z and W soon. We can't be leaving out those bird chromosomes.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 1:09

MH3U all the way, if you said that's all I could play for a year or more then I'd be one happy chap.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 1:15

Me! I'd like to know what the new Brain Training is like - the first was OK but the second one was dire. However, not terribly excited for it. Rayman Legends, Bayonetta 2 and Pokémon Sex Chromosomes are the top three... that we know of right now, at least!
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 13:12

Balladeer wrote:

EDIT: Realised that Oni Kawashima is 3DS, making this more appropriate as a General Gaming thead. Hope you don't mind!

It's ok I am a forgiving person today... Suspect

Balladeer wrote:
Pokemon sex chromosomes

I'm :affraid: that reference took an inordinate amount of time for my brain to understand... oh well...
Back to top Go down
rlsniper789
Ejected into the Lava
rlsniper789

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 13:55

Ni no Kuni, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Pokemon X & Y, and Animal Crossing 3DS. Cannot wait to get my mitts on those games.

Also hope to get a Wii U later in the year so I can play ZombiU and such Smile

(also Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes if it happens to be released this year)
Back to top Go down
ScottGamer17
Tingle's Dingle

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 16:28

Here's the games that I'm looking forward to playing in 2013 so far:
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (XBLA)
Grid 2 (360)
Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)
Magical Drop V (XBLA)
Remember Me (360)
Star Trek (360)
Super Time Force (XBLA)
The Cave (XBLA)

Back to top Go down
hammster
Magikarp
hammster

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:41

Well, I'm most excited for Animal Crossing & Pokemon. Few games like Scribblenauts, Lego City, Rayman and Platinum's efforts that look good on Wii U and I'll probably pick up GTA V.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:44

LEGO City! How could I forget LEGO City?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 3:48

Let's see:
Luigi's Mansion 2
Animal Crossing leaf blowing
Pokemon chromosomes
GTA V
Rayman Legends
Lego City
Lego Marvel
Injustice Gods Among Us
One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2

And even if we aren't sure if they will actually be released outside of Japan
Ace Attorney 5
Layton Vs Ace attorney
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 14:40

What do you make of the new super-deformed Naruto 3DS game, shanks? To the best of my knowledge, it's been confirmed for Europe:

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 16:04

way to many i have about 30 preorderdm i got distracted by the nice lady in game. But i did do a top 10 anticipated games of 2013 on twitter / tumbler i gave BioShock Infinite number 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?   It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for? Empty

Back to top Go down

It seems 2013 will be filled gaming gold but what games are you guys most excited for?
Page 1 of 1