We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on

Go down 
+12
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
The_Jaster
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Balladeer
masofdas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013 - 22:21

Phew, I was worried it would hurt Wind Waker's sales.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013 - 22:35

GTA's sales are going to plummet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 9:29

Allow me to make a contribution to the list. I may be able to tear myself away from Pokémon X for a few seconds to play this... if I can finish up the other games in the series by then.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 11:06

Thanks balla but you know the rules it's a retail list, there is a 3DS eShop section where that could go.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013 - 11:14

Duh! No I didn't. Oh well, it's gone into the AA5 thread: that's enough. (And in most months, it'd be by far the most interesting release for me, download or no. October, however...)
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 17:06

Pulling this back up as I'm planning next month's Not An FPS updates.

Ironically, it's probably Dishonored GOTY for me. Maybe Sonic, too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 17:52

26 there aren't a FPS, so should keep you busy.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 19:08

masofdas wrote:
26 there aren't a FPS, so should keep you busy.
And I only have to feature one title each week.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 19:19

Easy Week 1 Wind Waker HD, 2 Beyond, 3 Sonic, 4 Batman
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 20:45

Definitely just Sonic: Lost World on Wii U for me at the moment. I'm actually paying for the game tomorrow because I'm having an October game-buying ban. You read it here first, folks!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 22:21

I've got a review copy of Lost World on 3DS, so it's just Beyond: Two Souls for me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 7:54

No need to rub it in! Tongue

SLW is the first Sonic game I've ever actually had an interest in, but ONM seemed on the fence in their preview. Definitely waiting for some verdicts on that one.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 0:11

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut is coming out on the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 0:15

Does everyone have to buy 20 copies otherwise all stores will stop selling Nintendo games forever?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 0:16

Maybe,
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 13:23

Might pick up Deus Ex: Director's Cut at some point. I love the idea of a DVD-style commentary. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 16:37

Is that still not out? Laughing It's a great game but I'm really not tempted to buy it again.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 15:17

Just been looking at Novembers releases and it seems batman on wiiu and 3ds has been delayed to the 8th of Nov. Also any one got a good title for November there's the annual releases and the two big black boxes of power as Balla would say.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 15:36

Indeed I would, although the "o apostrophe" is crucial, arrrr. Pirate 

Well, we've got the next battle of the Console War kicking off in earnest, and Super Mario 3D World/A Link Between Worlds...  

"November: War of the Worlds"?
"November: War and the Worlds"?
"Console Wars (No)V(ember): The Wii U Strikes Back"?
"Remember, Remember, the Consoles of November"?

How good is "good"?  If "pretty awful" will do, I've got you covered.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 15:39

I like one of those, I can't find much about a batman delay. Also slight up date in the releases as Rambo has been delayed again and few other bits.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 15:51

I could see myself picking up Deus Ex. I haven't played it before.
Batman delay? News to me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 16:04

Every where has it down still for the 25th but Amazon has Wii U & 3DS down for the 8th now. Warner did delay Injustice on Wii U but I've tried googling info and still comes up with the 25th but don't be shocked to see on CVG that it's been delayed.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013 - 23:22

I did put in the random gaming thoughts but also will put here as I'm done pretty much.

Right I have list of what's coming out in November and video as there's over 40 games released (if you count XB1 , PS4 as separated due to coming out different date), so I've cheery picked what I think you guys and everyone on the web will want to see. The video is just over 12 minutes long with about 15 games, one thing is i wanted to ask how you think the next gen should be shown at the moment I'm using two sizzle reals which do show games coming out after launch which are quite long and most of the 12mins or the other thing I was thinking of doing is not having the sizzle reals which show things like watch dogs but just showing the console and it's exclusives on launch, of course this could make the video longer with a total of 7 between them.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013 - 9:57

Assassins Creed IV is coming early on PS3, 360 now the 29th of Oct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on    Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Octobers Festival of Releases, What will you be spending your rupees on
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2