Do The Mario Over 36 Years In The Music Thread

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 11:49

The only Legends of Tomorrow episode I've ever seen is the one from the massive crossover they did for the four DC CW shows last year, so I can't really comment, I'm afraid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumpy Andy
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 12:56

Legends is probably the silliest/cheesiest of the bunch. I'd say it is probably the worst, partially down the the fact that they try to reach places their budget doesn't stretch to. Worth a watch, but only if you enjoy the Arrowverse enough to want a bit more from the side characters/old villains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 14:18

Thought: I hope Arrow fans call themselves 'Arrowheads'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimbob
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 22:49

ZeroJones wrote:
Thought: I hope Arrow fans call themselves 'Arrowheads'.
Excellent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 9:59

I finished watching Defenders last night and I thought it was pretty good, and would say it was better then Iron Fist but worse then the rest of the Netflix MCU.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:18

I marathonned Defenders on Friday as had the day off work but felt too shitty to do anything productive. It was pretty ace, to be fair! My only thing now is that I hope, going forwards, we don't see the hand at all for a while. We can have the Kingpin, Jessica can have some creepy villain, and I reckon Iron Fist will work better as Luke's sidekick than a solo character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:23

Drunkalilly wrote:
Luke's sidekick

What you going to do with a sidekick that isn't Muss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:39

We'll hang out and eat gyoza and listen to hip hop and talk about dragons it'll be great.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 7:00

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Legends is probably the silliest/cheesiest of the bunch. I'd say it is probably the worst, partially down the the fact that they try to reach places their budget doesn't stretch to. Worth a watch, but only if you enjoy the Arrowverse enough to want a bit more from the side characters/old villains.

This is it, guys - the 100,000th post! Applause Dance Pharaoh The admin team would like to thank everyone who helped to make this happen - here's to the next 100,000! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 11:09

DC might be doing a Joker origin movie that isn't part of the DCEU also the Batman movie might be a stand-alone piece which isn't part of the DCEU.

It's just dumb, I get that you could say their in different universe like in comics and how The CW is it's own thing but I would have to think Jpe Oublic be going in thinking I wonder how Leto's Joker became Joker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumpy Andy
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:04

I'm pretty sure Jpe Oublic will be used to these changes at this point. Not like there's mass confusion about Batman not being Adam West.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:14

Sure just seems odd to me when they will have Joker part of he DCEU and another not, also we could have two different Batmen at the same time as now rumors are saying Ben won't be the Batman in the stand-alone but the one in DCEU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crumpy Andy
Sheegoth

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:19

Wouldn't you want to distance yourself from Leto though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Thu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:23

Well I didn't mind his Joker and he's still going to be in Gotham Sirens and Suicide Squad 2 as part of the DCEU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 14:18

Bought the second Flash DC Rebirth trade paperback yesterday and got a bit swamped by the continuity mentioned inside. Still proper good fun, though not quite as exciting or interesting as the first story arc.

Basically I'm just trying to find some way to cope with the fact that the first episodes of the new DCTV shows are still a few weeks away. Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 13:52

Where are you on Marvel Netflix stuff Zero? Defenders was good fun, might tide you over.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
Tenderloin Minimise

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 18:57

Well behind, sir, well behind. I need to watch yer Luke Cage and Iron First before I can get to Defenders. I'll see what I can do 'bout that - thank you! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   

Back to top Go down

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16