We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc

Go down 
+15
ThorOfAsgard
Jimbob
flora-chan
Treesmurf
Athrun888
ZeroJones
beemoh
Balladeer
Cube
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
shanks
masofdas
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 11:49

The only Legends of Tomorrow episode I've ever seen is the one from the massive crossover they did for the four DC CW shows last year, so I can't really comment, I'm afraid!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 12:56

Legends is probably the silliest/cheesiest of the bunch. I'd say it is probably the worst, partially down the the fact that they try to reach places their budget doesn't stretch to. Worth a watch, but only if you enjoy the Arrowverse enough to want a bit more from the side characters/old villains.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 14:18

Thought: I hope Arrow fans call themselves 'Arrowheads'.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 22:49

ZeroJones wrote:
Thought: I hope Arrow fans call themselves 'Arrowheads'.
Excellent
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 9:59

I finished watching Defenders last night and I thought it was pretty good, and would say it was better then Iron Fist but worse then the rest of the Netflix MCU.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:18

I marathonned Defenders on Friday as had the day off work but felt too shitty to do anything productive. It was pretty ace, to be fair! My only thing now is that I hope, going forwards, we don't see the hand at all for a while. We can have the Kingpin, Jessica can have some creepy villain, and I reckon Iron Fist will work better as Luke's sidekick than a solo character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:23

Drunkalilly wrote:
Luke's sidekick

What you going to do with a sidekick that isn't Muss
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:39

We'll hang out and eat gyoza and listen to hip hop and talk about dragons it'll be great.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 7:00

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Legends is probably the silliest/cheesiest of the bunch. I'd say it is probably the worst, partially down the the fact that they try to reach places their budget doesn't stretch to. Worth a watch, but only if you enjoy the Arrowverse enough to want a bit more from the side characters/old villains.

This is it, guys - the 100,000th post! Applause Dance Pharaoh The admin team would like to thank everyone who helped to make this happen - here's to the next 100,000! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 11:09

DC might be doing a Joker origin movie that isn't part of the DCEU also the Batman movie might be a stand-alone piece which isn't part of the DCEU.

It's just dumb, I get that you could say their in different universe like in comics and how The CW is it's own thing but I would have to think Jpe Oublic be going in thinking I wonder how Leto's Joker became Joker.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:04

I'm pretty sure Jpe Oublic will be used to these changes at this point. Not like there's mass confusion about Batman not being Adam West.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:14

Sure just seems odd to me when they will have Joker part of he DCEU and another not, also we could have two different Batmen at the same time as now rumors are saying Ben won't be the Batman in the stand-alone but the one in DCEU.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:19

Wouldn't you want to distance yourself from Leto though?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:23

Well I didn't mind his Joker and he's still going to be in Gotham Sirens and Suicide Squad 2 as part of the DCEU.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySun 17 Sep 2017 - 14:18

Bought the second Flash DC Rebirth trade paperback yesterday and got a bit swamped by the continuity mentioned inside. Still proper good fun, though not quite as exciting or interesting as the first story arc.

Basically I'm just trying to find some way to cope with the fact that the first episodes of the new DCTV shows are still a few weeks away. Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyMon 18 Sep 2017 - 13:52

Where are you on Marvel Netflix stuff Zero? Defenders was good fun, might tide you over.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyMon 18 Sep 2017 - 18:57

Well behind, sir, well behind. I need to watch yer Luke Cage and Iron First before I can get to Defenders. I'll see what I can do 'bout that - thank you! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 20:54

Saw Thor: Ragnarok today. I recommend it wholeheartedly: hilarious and brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySun 29 Oct 2017 - 9:48

I'm looking to see that this afternoon at 2, before work at 5. Won't have another chance for weeks; those days I'm not working evenings, I'm either heading to the Japanese embassy or going back to Bristol for some partying.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 0:49

What did you think, sir?

Also, DC TV superhero shows have returned! Applause The Flash looks to have recaptured some of the joie de vivre of the first season, and Supergirl

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 9:30

Thor was brilliant fun and very exciting at the same time. Very close to Guardians of the Galaxy in tone.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 10:40

Not gonna lie, I thought it was much more fun than GotG2. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 11:43

Also see Thor and I thought it was sort of camp in a Flash Gordon sort of well, which isn't a bad thing, just different.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 13:43

Interestingly, the director actually said that if Freddie were alive he'd have liked Queen to do the soundtrack, a la Flash Gordon.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 21:30

Accidentally saw Justice League earlier (no lie - I was hoping for Paddington 2).

Big spoilers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc   DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC, MARVEL, Dark Horse Comics / Graphic Novels, TV Shows, Movies etc
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next