We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.

Go down 
+14
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
beemoh
Admin
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 22:44

andyman949 wrote:
Looking to the top 2 does leave me with a horrible fear of the N64 hitting there... I'd place my other bet on the DS, please smash the N64 into the ground you beautiful dual screened beast.
I'm reckoning those two will be the top 2 as well. I'd like to see the DS win - it's a cracker of a console.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 23:35

What about the PSone? It's unthinkable that we'd have a top ten without it. Unthinkable!

EDIT: I don't think the Game Boy Advance has cropped up yet, has it? Ditto the Dreamcast.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 0:08

I'd love to see the PS1 in there... based on the other Sony consoles' placing, I can't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 7:00

Everybody sing along SAVE THE PRINCESS QUICK BECAUSE SHE WANTS THE....*snip*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 8:43

There's no way the GBA deserves to place over the Wii, GC etc. I agree that it'll be the N64 and then the DS, probably in that order.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 8:52

The top two will go up tonight quite late after I finish work.

Do you want a clue?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 9:09

NOOOOOOOOO! I for one enjoy pointless speculation.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 9:24

Okay no clue, but remember even though 2 & 1 are tonight that it doesn't finish tomorrow when we have the bad ones with some thoughts as well, what didn't make the top 10 as you all we want to know what U console placed where and what was the lowest voted console was and stuff like that and hopefully 1 of 3 special guests will get back to me dam you hogan.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 9:25

I agree with the GBA not really deserving a place. I look back and I just don't remember very many great games for it. There's quite a few that are quite good but not amazing. As for the PS1 I personally can't see it placing either. I do find it less dated than the 64, but it's still pretty rough. Roll on tonight I suppose!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 12:58

Most of the next GBA games were SNES games, so it doesn't deserve to place higher than that. As for N64 and DS, I'd say they're both worthy winners.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 14:52

masofdas wrote:
hopefully 1 of 3 special guests will get back to me dam you hogan.
Bloody Hogan, he needs to get his shit together.

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Hogan-terror
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 14:57

Don't worry, everyone, I've got this.

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Clorox_eye_bleach1

(Wow. That is a really unconvincing Photoshop job.)
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 15:17

YOU CAN'T STOP THE HULKSTER BROTHER

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Hulkterror
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 17:10

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Ir
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 17:21

^
 The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Hogan-buddy2

Aww! I'd planned not to see that picture...

So, mas, Hogan better be the special guest after our rousing publicity campaign for him. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 18:24

JayMoyles wrote:

Aww! I'd planned not to see that picture...
you'll love this one then:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 18:56

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Disgusted-clint-eastwood
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 18:59

...why is Hulk sat on Bagpuss?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 19:14

He farts out Bagpusses (Bagpi?). It's one of his superpowers.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 22:03

Ladies and Gentleman people of all ages, masofdas would gladly bring to you the two greatest consoles of all time and if your not down with that you can suck it.

Number 2:

Number 1:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 22:11

U mad, Andy? Razz To be honest, even though I placed it fourth, I really don't think it deserves to be at number one. The gulf between it and my numbers 1-3 was massive, due to how poorly most of its library has aged. As far as enjoyment at the time in concerned, though... Well I was seven at the time, so it was off the charts!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 22:15

Sad 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 22:41

This thread has been a cracking read so far, folks. It's great to see how much love everyone has for their consoles of choice.

I genuinely didn't even think that DS would finish second, though! Blinded by love for the console that I am, I certainly didn't believe the N64 would place above the DS, let alone first. Shocked 

Also: it's fantastic to see GameCube and 3DS do so well. Particularly 3DS, which I admit I massively regretted owning for the first six months of the console's life. It's had a phenomenal second year in the marketplace. 3DS could finish in my all-time top three if it carries on the way it's going.

And I cannot believe I forgot to vote for the Wii! It would've probably replaced either the NES or SNES on my list.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 22:48

YES! N64! Exclamation Mark! It is pleasing to see that all of the Nintendo consoles finished higher than... *pause*... hey, where was the NES you cretins?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 22:50

That can possibly be attributed to the youth of the forum. Razz I'm serious though: the N64 was my first home console. If I'd had a SNES, it would probably have had... at least three extra points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.    The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Console & Handheld Vote Thread! Top 22 Best and Worst are up.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next