We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox

Go down 
+16
flora-chan
gjones
Rattlecat
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
2grundies
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
fronkhead
Silver light
Balladeer
Admin
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
masofdas
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 14:08

Same reason I got, a xbox rattlecat just for those SEGA to start with. Power Stone 2 is what you want to play
Back to top Go down
Rattlecat
Boo This Man .Gif
Rattlecat

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 19:42

Hey Mas, Just saw this whilst browsing the sellers other items and thought you might be interested. Hope you catch it in time as there isn't long left.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bangai-o-for-Sega-Dreamcast-Complete-MINT-UK-PAL-RARE-CIB-/291012072530?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item43c1abd452
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 22:08

Missed it but thanks for thinking of me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:39

Local Indie store has a mint SNES & a few saturns with some decent games for it and some very decent ones for the SNES. But when i was where there looking at them, I thought do I need another console to start buying games for answer being not really (am getting a xbone but mean a xbone & snes). So looked at the gamecube games there and there is some great games like a timesplitters 2 which is cheap and should still be great to play.

So I'm going to start trying to pick up gamecube games I don't mean like with my dreamcast get all off them or like 2grundies has done with his cube. But just games I like/liked and some of the rarer ones to make the collection look nice at the moment it's Zelda and Resident Evil pretty much the only things in my collection which you can't really moan at as there excellent games.

So anyone know of anywhere apart from eBay to pick up Cube games cheap, TCK & grundies you might know of somewhere.
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 22:21

Well, you'll be lucky to find anywhere that has a decent shelf full of GC games these days. One of our local CeX's has even stopped selling them full stop!

If you're looking for anything in particular, just let me know.....there's nowhere round here that has a GC game in for more than 24hrs before i sniff it out Winky Face I always buy any decent GC game i see as i know they're becoming scarce in the wild. Always willing to help out a fellow GC fan!

Or did you mean online shopping? This site is usually reasonably priced and the owner is a member of retrocollect, so knows his stuff:

http://gamesworldbodmin.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=85
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 22:48

Nothing really of the top of my head all the CEXs around gave cube games but its just the same 4 games. The indy store has likes of baten kaitos, so can get game but don't want to pay £30 for such a game.
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 22:58

Its a pity you didn't post this a few days ago, i've just given half a dozen away to a pal on another forum. I think i have a couple left in the garage... a copy of Donkey Konga with the bongos and some fps....one of the CoD's mebbe, will have to check. Happy to let you have them, if they're of interest.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014 - 23:37

Yeah let me know what you've got.

Been looking today at the USA Dreamcast games which I can't get PAL versions of, there's about 54 with a lot of sports. I'm yet to look at Japanese games which I can't EU or USA versions off I'm betting there's hundreds. So likes of Jet Set Radio can get all three regions only buying PAL, Seaman has a USA & Jap so getting USA version, Karous (last official game) only has Jap.

And looked at GameCube games I'm surprised how many I wouldn't mind owning, I'm not fussed about getting them all but there's about 8 sonic games I wouldn't mind them for instance. I'm going not going to go out of of my way to find them but if I see something like Lost Kingdoms which I bought the other day cheap. I'm going to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 21:35

Had a look mate, got:

Medal of Honour: Allied Assault (one of less common fps's)
Prince of Persia Sands of Time (really rather pretty) &
Donkey Konga + loose bongos

If you want any of 'em drop me a message Smile 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 21:43

Sent Message
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 21:47

mafosdas, got your message mate...but for some reason, i can't reply. The 'post reply' opens up ok but it won't let me type text for some reason Meh 

anyway, don't want anything for them just send me your address and i'll post them out to you, but if you want the bongo's you can cover postage, if you like. You'll have to pm me your email address though, so we can talk direct.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 23:36

Second Message with my email sent.
Back to top Go down
2grundies
F-Zero Rookie
2grundies

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 12:51

cheers mate, replied Smile
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 13:46

I just made this http://messedupcables.forumotion.net/t572-swaps-gaming-trades#29662 , I know it's mainly crap but if you do want something let me know.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 14:29

Good news for Dreamcast fans I think there's about 5 games coming in 2015 for the cult favourite, which makes me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 14:37

I love it when this happens! The Dreamcast really will go on forever. Weren't they porting that new(ish) Mega Drive RPG to DC at some point? I totally forget what it's called.

I wish this would happen to NES, though I expect those carts would be expensive to create unless they went down the refurbishment route.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 14:49

Yes your on about Pier Solar (also my avatar) which I bring up a lot with Balla, we had like a 2 pages discussion on it in the eShop thread.

There is a few NES games that pop up, I did make a indie/homebrew thread for the likes of those but no one else seems to care about them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 15:06

I'll be checking that out when I return home. Smile

I liked the look of Pier Solar. If I'd have had a proper setup, I may have given that game a punt.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 15:38

It's easier to buy the Wi U version of the eShop as the Mega Drive version is worth a pretty penny in till they do more reprints which they do do, The DC version is sold out and were still waiting for it but from what I've been told buy Fonzie (Pier Solar Dev) it's the best version of Pier Solar, so hopefully worth the wait but I say that & I'm keeping mine sealed.

Ohh it's also on PS3, 4, VITA, OUYA, STEAM etc if they float your boat instead. Also I've updated the indie/homebrew, so you can see what's coming Stu & everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:22

A Nintendolife 6/10 was a bit of a shock. They love everything:

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu-eshop/pier_solar_and_the_great_architects
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:24

Oh Gawd, Stu, you weren't talking about PS with Mas, were you? You mustn't encourage him!

Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:27

I think Stu will like it Balla though,  he's playing NES games at the moment, so a game that feels like it's from 1993.  That he should have no problem with its oldways.

I still think a 6/10 is harsh as they do love quite a bit as you day as well.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:30

Yes, Stu is a bigger retro gamer than me, so it'll most likely appeal to him more. I were only jokin'. Smile
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:33

I think you would like as well Balla though, if you enjoyed let's say earthbound for instance. That's the closet I can think of that you might of played recently.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:37

Trouble is, I didn't. I liked aspects of it, but found the majority of the game more than a bit of a slog. The old-style "grind until you're better" gameplay, tedious dungeon design, and unremarkable battle system counted against it, and I imagine that the same would be true of PS, to a greater or lesser degree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next