We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Go down 
+28
Rum
fronkhead
SquidgyGoat
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
Axis1500
Jimbob
masofdas
JayMoyles
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Kieron
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
awesomedude
Tokyo_Sonata
shanks
Crumpy Andy
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
Dusty Knackers
mandlecreed
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 23:55

When exactly is the harvest festival?
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySat 23 Nov 2013 - 11:57

I'm finding it strange that I'm not playing this one so much anymore. All I'm doing is grabbing my fruit & selling it, then buying a few turnips. Maybe 20 minutes a week. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 10:37

I paid off my final loan today. Dance 

Starting last Sunday, I've paid a loan a day off, which means I've paid eight loans off on eight consecutive days. Dance Dance 

Need to work out what my next goal is, now, as traditionally my interest has tapered off with previous games in the series after this point.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 15:39

Stu_the_great wrote:
I paid off my final loan today. Dance 

Starting last Sunday, I've paid a loan a day off, which means I've paid eight loans off on eight consecutive days. Dance Dance 

Need to work out what my next goal is, now, as traditionally my interest has tapered off with previous games in the series after this point.
If you're like me, it will be make a 2nd character, build a new house and start paying off that loan. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 15:58

Axis1500 wrote:
If you're like me, it will be make a 2nd character, build a new house and start paying off that loan. Rolling Eyes 
Oddly enough, this occurred to me the other day. I think for the time being I'm going to work on fattening my bank balance up and obtaining some more badges from that creep, Phineas.

(And then I can start a game with a new character and use my existing funds to pay the loans off Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:04

Hey Stu - I'm actually on New Leaf just now if you're after any mushroom furniture? I've got about six or seven different items that I'll do nothing with.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:12

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Hey Stu - I'm actually on New Leaf just now if you're after any mushroom furniture? I've got about six or seven different items that I'll do nothing with.
Will you still be on the game in about twenty minutes? I'm just sitting down to Sunday dinner but will be booting up as soon as I'm done. Smile 
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:19

Stu_the_great wrote:
The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Will you still be on the game in about twenty minutes? I'm just sitting down to Sunday dinner but will be booting up as soon as I'm done. Smile 
I'll still be on, but I'll just be sitting down to dinner myself by that time. Can I open my gates at 5pm and have you over then?

I can give you a Dresser, Hanger, Table, Lamp, Closet, Chair and Bed if you're after them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:21

Ooh, turns out I've already got all of those. Thanks for asking, though!

Without Googling it, I'm not sure exactly what's left for me to get (besides the carpet).
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:23

Ah right! Well, I'll keep an eye on other Mushroom items and see if they're any use to you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:35

Fab, cheers! Is there anything you'd like me to keep an eye out for in exchange?

For the record: I have the telly and the wallpaper on top of the items you listed. The wallpaper is classified as 'Forest Wallpaper'.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013 - 1:00

I'm struggling how to decorate all my rooms, I want to introduce a room for the mushroom furniture and a room for my miniature fossils amd its between my balloon room, kitchen and spooky/creepy room to be the two that make way for them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 1:45

I have logged in over 90 hours of the game and to be honest, I have barely achieved anything. I am just collecting fruit and paying off my loans. That alone takes up a bit of time daily. I did start two other houses though, so I am paying off a lot of loans, including putting in extra stuff, like the Cafe. I love the game, but I am more into Pokemon X. I figure I will continue playing the way I am, and eventually the loans ail be gone and will focus on decor and collecting things. I rarely go to the Island and there are a lot of things to do with that alone.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 8:50

Yesterday - and with great respect to Cap and Dusty, who helped me with the fossil collection, and Balla and smurfy (and anyone else who visited Lolberg) - I traded it in towards Super Mario 3D World.

Whilst I'm glad that I played it, I'm also glad that I stopped playing it. The lack of forward momentum of a storyline got to me before the end, and I was amassing games that I knew I was going to enjoy from that aspect whilst I was still catching fish, bugs and weeds. New Leaf was just not for me, ultimately.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 11:56

At least you gave it a fair crack before deciding it wasn't for you. I remember mandlecreed making a good point many months ago that New Leaf is a game that's supposed to last you all year, yet we all tried to complete it in a few weeks. Look at the shelves of GAME, HMV, CEX and the rest, you're not the only one to have decided to get shot of it.

EDIT: Stu, I got the Forest Floor - if you missed that item, give us a shout and you can have mine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 21:06

Thanks for the shout-out there, Cap! As luck would have it, I got hold of a Forest Floor on the last day of November. Flukey!

This game is still consuming every available lunch break. I was even playing it in the hospital last night when I was waiting around (for hours) for the orthopedic doctor to show up on my grandad's ward.

Anyone snagged a Santa outfit yet? I got the boots and the suit in the shops today.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2013 - 10:17

If for no other reason, Animal Crossing New Leaf (ACNL) is amazing for the fact that my video game disinterested partner is playing it. Debbie has only ever played Animal Crossing Wild World (ACWW) and Chibi Robo. Nothing else has ever raised the slightest interest. One thing though, from her experience with ACWW was that she didn't like sharing a town, she wanted to do it all herself. So, for her birthday this year, I got her a NTSC version, all for herself. It was a NTSC version for 2 reasons, one that it was cheap and the other being that she would have pretty much unlimited access to the US XL whilst I was on the PAL one, with my own ACNL.

The part that is really amazing is that in less than 2 months, Debbie has clocked up over 180 hours on it. I only have about 10 games that I have clocked more than that on. If a proper video game can draw her in, then it is doing something completely right. Now, only if they would make a proper Chibi Robo game for the 3DS. Hell, even a full remake of the Gamecube one would be fine.
Back to top Go down
SquidgyGoat
Boo This Man .Gif
SquidgyGoat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2013 - 15:30

It's not quite the same story as Oldschools', but I hadn't really played a game in, ooh, well over a year. It had become a passing interest and no more. I rinsed New Super Mario Bros 2, just for the sake of something to do one summer, but had largely lost interest. I then saw the new Animal Crossing was finally coming out, and began using my 3DS again. I'm now back on the horse, so to speak. It's an amazing game.

I've still never visited another town or had anyone visit me, yet I'm 120+ hours in. I would like to amends this.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 12:13

I'm up to 41 hours now & feel like I'm playing it at the right speed for me. I wonder when it'll start snowing?
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 22:58

Today I bumped into Marshal, the chipmunk who moved out of my town a few months ago, in T&T. Said he fancied a visit. Nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 23:04

It was Naughty or Nice day in town today (which made me chuckle because it's a(n unintentional) twist on the name of a famous sex shop in Leeds). Does anyone have the faintest idea what the point of it was? All I got was a Christmas stocking from Isabelle in the plaza. Laughing
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 3:14

Stu_the_great wrote:
It was Naughty or Nice day in town today (which made me chuckle because it's a(n unintentional) twist on the name of a famous sex shop in Leeds). Does anyone have the faintest idea what the point of it was? All I got was a Christmas stocking from Isabelle in the plaza. Laughing
That was pretty much it as far as I could see. Did seem a little pointless.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 10:52

Isabelle wanted it to be a Naughty or Nice day that would be remembered for years to come. She failed miserably.

Rum: Every time I go up to the shopping district either ex-villagers Rodeo or Monique (or both together) are up there at any given time. Which is odd, because it was ages before I saw an old villager make a return.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 11:21

oldschool wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
That was pretty much it as far as I could see.  Did seem a little pointless.
Pointless pretty much sums up what I thought. Though I did sell my turnips at a good price of 381 last night.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013 - 17:37

Snowing in Vitaboro.  Dance Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next