We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season

Go down 
+19
Jimbob
Solve My Maze
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
2grundies
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Admin
The Christ
Rum
ZeroJones
beemoh
Fancy Fancy
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season Empty
PostSubject: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyWed 4 Dec 2013 - 12:42

It's now three days after the point where I stop getting annoyed at all the shops for having their Chrimbo adverts up and start feeling that it's sort of reasonable. That must mean it's time for a Yuletide thread! (In the interests of inclusivity, I've included Hannukah in the title even though it's almost over.)

So let me start off by saying thank goodness that I've done almost all my non-online Christmas shopping. After tramping around London for an hour + waiting for the Trocadero to open, then seeing the product I just bought for cheaper than I bought it in a shop that I'd given up on after it failed to open on time, I'm quite happy to contribute to those tax-dodgers Amazon's profit margins just a little bit for the sake of convenience.

Rant over: have some Youtube videos. The obligatory Tom Lehrer link, and the true John Lewis advert (NSFW audio).
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyWed 4 Dec 2013 - 17:56

Boo Christmas, I like both YouTube videos.

I have know clue what to buy my grandad & nan for xmas.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyWed 4 Dec 2013 - 19:11

I haven't even started mine. I am so so skint this year, worried about who I'm going to have to either buy nothing at all or a really crappy cheap present.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyWed 4 Dec 2013 - 22:10

masofdas wrote:

I have know clue what to buy my grandad & nan for xmas.
Side by side cemetery spots?

I'll punch myself for you...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 0:29

I plan to do all my remaining,  if not some of my Christmas shopping on Friday when I'm off work having only bought one present so far.

Also plan to buy a Christmas t shirt as well as a Christmas tie for work this week. I lurrrrrrrve Christmas.

Last edited by Jolly Smurf on Wed 11 Dec 2013 - 1:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 10:06

I only buy gifts for a couple of people, so this is all but sorted to me thankfully. I always make sure to do all my shopping long before December even starts because the shops turn to absolute hell this month.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 10:08

I think I'm done buying presents and cards now, apart from my mother (who always just wants a bottle of pink champagne that I can nab from Marks) and my Secret Santa gift, which I may or may not have acquired already. Winky Face 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 21:22

Aside from GNSS, I've barely even thought about Christmas presents. I've only just got my brother's birthday presents for this weekend, and I've got three cousins with birthdays this month as well.

Oh, and I've got two christmas jumpers for work, I've put christmas songs on my mp3 player and I've put my tree and all that. I can't get enough christmas!
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 12:17

I've had my tree & decorations up for over a week now along with carols & Christmas music on my iPod Touch. Plus I've got most of my presents as well.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 22:40

Delicious minty stripey sweets.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 10:08

I've just bought a present that my girlfriend requested. We're a few presents away from having everything for everyone. The best mishap so far is that my brother's combined Christmas and 30th birthday present (born on 28th December) has been dispatched to his address. Duh!

There's a senior manager at work with a picture of a delicious minty stripey sweet on his office door, too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 22:47

I'm currently working in Edinburgh's Santa Land, so I'm surrounded by Christmas all day every day. Every. Day.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 23:06

Is this the one in St. Andrews Square or in Princes St. Gardens? I haven't pottered about down that way yet this year.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 23:14

Rum Rapture wrote:
I'm currently working in Edinburgh's Santa Land, so I'm surrounded by Christmas all day every day. Every. Day.
The child in me is supremely jealous but it's probably not as fun as it sounds, is it?
I work in a supermarket so I'm surrounded by quite a bit of Christmas myself.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptySun 8 Dec 2013 - 23:51

JayMoyles wrote:
Is this the one in St. Andrews Square or in Princes St. Gardens? I haven't pottered about down that way yet this year.
Both. Well, Santa Land is in Lower Princes Street Gardens, and that's where I've been working, but I'm going to be working up at St Andrews Square later in the week. If you ever do find yourself exploring the markets and such then do it on a weekday, because weekends are horrific.

Buska: It's fine - I do like my job! It's nice seeing the kids get excited over Santa and Christmas and the whole ordeal. It's just tiring because my days are long and some parents can be remarkably cantankerous.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyMon 9 Dec 2013 - 0:15

Yeah, I've got an exam on Thursday - can see me going down for a nice cold pint in the beer garden down there afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyMon 9 Dec 2013 - 14:07

Rum Rapture wrote:

Are...you...SANTA!!!?!?!?!  Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013 - 0:43

RR upon being found out:

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season Tumblr_maysav60K71qf2gu6o7_500
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013 - 13:53

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013 - 17:01

That .gif gets creepy when you stare at it for too long...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013 - 12:10

Watermelon Studio's invited to me there Christmas party, which is Friday in Paris, France.

I got the email from them yesterday, what sort of notice is that.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 11 Dec 2013 - 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013 - 13:31

Do it! That's the sort of spontaneous decision legends are made of!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013 - 13:41

Well passport is way out of date and I've got no chance getting day off or money to get there and book hotel etc or a +1.
Back to top Go down
The Christ
One of Sonic's Friends
The Christ

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptySun 15 Dec 2013 - 20:43

Sorry to break it to you, guys, but my birthday's not even in December. I was born in the spring but I guess I got fraped by one of my Abrostles because everyone thinks it's on the 25th. Soz.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season EmptySun 15 Dec 2013 - 20:48

Laughing 

I have everyone's Christmas prezzies sorted, but so far I've managed to evade writing bloody stupid Christmas cards. That's my one Christmas bugbear these days; everything else I can just about tolerate. I'll mooch out and buy those some time next week.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next