We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)

Go down 
+23
shanks
Sentinator
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
The Christ
Axis1500
NonShinyGoose
Rum
Zaphod_B
Jimbob
Rattlecat
ZeroJones
fronkhead
oldschool
Treesmurf
Balladeer
beemoh
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
JayMoyles
Athrun888
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 9:05

Well, maybe you're right, just so long as they don't get anywhere near... Hey, Team Ninja, what are you- Not there, that's the Character Design Room- You come away from there right-

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 630x

(sighs) Goddamnit Team Ninja.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 11:40

Just seen the screenshots on NL, Link looks pretty cool though. Seems the female villain is umm not sure what to say she's got more clothes then Rachael.

TN were good at making action games but have gone down a little down hill with the past few Ninja Gaiden's which is all since Itagaki left.

The info I posted say's multiple playable characters which includes Link and Impa, who else do you think we could play as I gather Zelda/Sheik is out looking at the plot. Gannon maybe in a similar way Bowser & Mario help each other in Super Mario RPG, Groose maybe but can't really think of any more standout characters we could play as apart from a random Goron.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 17:48

I don't think the story would be intertwined in that way if Gannon/dorf was playable as the warriors games usually had branching stories where leaders of each army would then clash at a certain point, I listened to the gamexplain discussion about this last night & they pointed out that this chap:

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 4hng6l3jpg-9586c8_960w

looks like Volvagia in human form.

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 260px-Volvagia
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 20:31

Was thinking almost the same as there's another character which looks a bit like vaati and vivi from FFIX crossed together, could also be a general with the witch being the leader of them.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 22:55

There's a new website opened. http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/introduction.html

Streetsahead, a Japanese contact of mine, translated the character bios. Seems the boobed one (known as Shia) is a bit of a Yandere, which is quite interesting for a Zelda game. I can already imagine the cosplay....

Quote :

Link,The Hero; Link is an exceptionally strong soldier in the Royal Army of Hyrule. The power of the Triforce of Courage hides within. He is a kind individual who can speak with fairies and he has within him a strong sense of justify that makes hi firmly stands his ground against evil, even if they are stronger than he.

He mostly uses a nimble battle style that relies on footwork to mess with his opponents. In this game, he can make use of various weapons, but his main weapon will always be a speed-type sword.

Impa, Commanding Officer of the Hyrule Imperial Guard; Impa is the commanding officer of the Hyrule Imperial Guard. She is the attendant and vassal of the Princess Zelda. Leader of a family charged with supporting Hyrule's royal family from the shadows, she cares not for herself, and works exhaustively for the family and the Princess.

Starting from pulling out her long sword back handed, she disposes of her enemies with exact precision in quick, feverish succession. She is a sword master, with precise movements and footwork.

Shia, The Black Witch; An evil witch, who had her good soul chased out of her by dark forces. She has a strong sense of self, clearly states her desires, and a provocative and aggressive personality. She wants to make the whole world hers, but especially she wants to make Link hers.

Wizro, The Dark Sorcerer; A ring that increased its power over many centuries by luring in numerous owners and absorbing their powers, Wizro was reborn as a sorcerer with Shia's dark magic. It has pledged allegiance to Shia, who is effectively its mother, however, it has a tendency to follow those in power thanks to its many experiences.

Wizro will attack with magic pulses like bullets, or magic from up above.

Valga, The Incandescent Evil Warrior; Valga is a close associate of Shia's. He traded his good soul for incredible strength in a deal with her. Differing from Wizro, Valga will face you head on like a true soldier, believing he can win. He looks for strong opponents and 'heats up' any battle he is in.

With his lance, reminiscent of a dragon's claw, and a bellowing war cry he will come at you with heavy blows repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
The Christ
One of Sonic's Friends
The Christ

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 5:59

Two excellent reasons to purchase a Wii U. Hubba, and indeed, hubba. I'd like to take my Master Sword into that dungeon!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 8:54

Axis1500 wrote:
Shia, The Black Witch; An evil witch, who had her good soul chased out of her by dark forces. She has a strong sense of self, clearly states her desires, and a provocative and aggressive personality. She wants to make the whole world hers, but especially she wants to make Link hers.

What do you know, there's actually a bit of reasoning behind that stupid costume.

Axis1500 wrote:
Wizro, The Dark Sorcerer; ...It has pledged allegiance to Shia, who is effectively its mother...

JayMoyles wrote:
Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 Other_M_Motivational_Baby
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 14:31

So, Nintendo Europe tweeted about this today, proving that Hyrule Warriors is actually the title. Here's a logo.

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 10380075_794902700529093_8794812446108169751_o

And here's a website. http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/8yAfhMHGxHAyS8paJmVjQVK0mI9BUl-G

Oh, and for some reason, Shia is called Cia over here. Quite excited for this. Didn't expect to get English information about this title so soon.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 May 2014 - 14:36

The Japanese logo is the same but says ZELDA in red instead of Hyrule. I think it's a good name, what else could it be called really.

More I of it more I'm excited for it, I hope we get September time maybe.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 9:36

It's an interesting choice not to have the word 'Zelda' in the title, isn't it? You'd suggest it would sell more if it did. Shocked
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 10:11

ZeroJones wrote:
It's an interesting choice not to have the word 'Zelda' in the title, isn't it? You'd suggest it would sell more if it did. Shocked

Link's Crossbow Training didn't do too badly, despite not having "Zelda" in the title- Wikipedia has it down at 4.8 million sales- only 1 million behind Twilight Princess, and 1.3 more than Skyward Sword.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 14:03

I'd probably put that down to it being bundled with a peripheral.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 18:40

I'm actually really excited for this. I'm just getting into the Dynasty Warriors games, along with reading the RotTK, so this should be even more fun for being set in a world I already really know and love.
I still think Westeros Warriors has to happen some day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 22:01

Drunkalilly wrote:

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 9Xhql

I... I want this.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 9:04

It's just that in the big feature Joe Skrebels did on the series, the developers were taking about the fact that they haven't found a book to adapt which has the same pull in the west as the romance has in the east and I thought it was a no-brainer.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 21:48

JayMoyles wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 9Xhql

I... I want this.

Had to look up what Westeros was.  Embarrassed 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:26

This is looking good from the stream shown on Treehouse.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:30

Balla, you shouldve stayed. Amazing display of Midna.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:37

Saw a little bit of that, and yes she did look good.

why am I still awaaaaaaaaake
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 7:06

Balladeer wrote:
why am I still awaaaaaaaaake

Welcome to my shitty fucking world.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 10:49

What I saw of this looked great! Heard early reports of the framerate being iffy, but a) those same reports mentioned it's probably the fact they went from playing silky smooth 60fps Smash Bros. to this and b) I imagine any issues like that will be mostly ironed out come release.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 11:01

Didn't they say you could play as most favorite characters from the series? In this case I want Salvador the cannon mini-game man from windwaker 'Ka-sploooosh!'
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 11:16

Vidofnir wrote:
Didn't they say you could play as most favorite characters from the series? In this case I want Salvador the cannon mini-game man from windwaker 'Ka-sploooosh!'

We all know who's going to be the real star of the game.

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 Tumblr_ln9uviCwgw1qlsk4ao1_500
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 17:42

JayMoyles wrote:
Heard early reports of the framerate being iffy, but I imagine any issues like that will be mostly ironed out come release.
You haven't played Dynasty Warriors before have you?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 20:24

Aye, look forward to pop-in, then pop-out, then pop-in.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next