We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)

Go down 
+23
shanks
Sentinator
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
The Christ
Axis1500
NonShinyGoose
Rum
Zaphod_B
Jimbob
Rattlecat
ZeroJones
fronkhead
oldschool
Treesmurf
Balladeer
beemoh
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
JayMoyles
Athrun888
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 21:16

I'm looking forward to all of this, as it'll be totally new to me. Good to hear it's playing well, Shanks. No framerate issues on n3DS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 22:03

Nope, only issues I've heard about are on the non new 3ds
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 22:36

Excellent, no concerns for me then. Grin
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 11:20

I'm wondering what the DLC packs could be with HWL as what else can they add that covers not 1 but 4 packs.

Still looks good, can't wait to play at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 11:22

I tried the demo of this this morning and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to getting back into this bad boy.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:30

Coming soon for your Nintendo Switch, with all the trimmings from both previous versions. Thumbs Up!

Anyone tempted to do the double dip... or maybe triple dip? Afraid
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:38

I'll likely triple because Zelda.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 19:33

I always meant to pick this game up but never did so I'll definitely jump on the Switch version this time around.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 9:41

The 3DS version was on my games to get back into pile, think it may have fallen back down in favour of this triple dip...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 20:39

Even though I own the 3DS version, like Andy I never got to it much as ran as like soup that I'd like to see the Linkle sections at least in a playable state.

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 11:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 22:57

I got into it, I finished the story mode and half of the first hero map, just not as far as I'd like.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 15:07

Considering I'm still enjoying Fire Emblem Warriors and due to the fact that I played a fair whack of this on N3DS, I'm not overly tempted to double dip on this. We'll see - if it's at the right price, then I could see myself returning to this.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 13:30

I didn't double dip so it's very likely this time but I'm not itching to play It so won't be an immediate purchase.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyTue 9 Nov 2021 - 21:36

Big bump, but after checking out the demo for Age of Calamity and finding myself wanting that Warriors itch scratched, I decided to play a copy of Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition that I had lying unplayed.

It's such a moreish game - even after polishing off the campaign on Normal Difficulty and fully completing the first Adventure Map, there's still such an unbelievable amount of content on offer in this. Granted, it's all of a similar ilk but this has proven to be a perfect game for firing up to play through a few stages when I've nothing to do. I'm staggered that I'm still unlocking characters even after putting 60 hours into the game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 7:20

Rob and I played through the full Legends mode in co-op, but there's more that's worth seeing then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 8:27

JayMoyles wrote:
Big bump, but after checking out the demo for Age of Calamity and finding myself wanting that Warriors itch scratched, I decided to play a copy of Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition that I had lying unplayed.

It's such a moreish game - even after polishing off the campaign on Normal Difficulty and fully completing the first Adventure Map, there's still such an unbelievable amount of content on offer in this. Granted, it's all of a similar ilk but this has proven to be a perfect game for firing up to play through a few stages when I've nothing to do. I'm staggered that I'm still unlocking characters even after putting 60 hours into the game.

I recently finished Dragon Quest Heroes and had a whale of a time with that, so I too have an itch to give this one a go in the near future. Copies are a little steep online at the moment though. Good to hear you're enjoying your time with it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2021 - 16:00

Buskalilly wrote:
Rob and I played through the full Legends mode in co-op, but there's more that's worth seeing then?

It depends on how much you like the game, but the lion's share of the game is hidden away in Adventure Mode. There are so many characters, weapons and costumes to unlock by clearing hundreds of stages. I'm not sure if you can play it co-op though, so you'd have to investigate that yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11