We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread

Go down 
+19
Admin
Vidofnir
oldschool
Dusty Knackers
Cube
ZeroJones
Rum
Treesmurf
Sylveon
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
Gogoata
shanks
JayMoyles
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Buskalilly
masofdas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 8:41

I... await further laughter with interest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 19:41

So.

Girl.  Quiet pretty vaguely gothic girl.  Games she likes include the AA trilogy, the Zero Escape games, and Borderlands 2.

We met through NaNoWriMo and, at an event yesterday, with the help of a good friend acting as my wingwoman, found out that we liked each other.  After everyone else left, we stayed for a while.  It was cute and nice.

Except that I lead the London chapter of NaNo, with the help from wingwoman, a third lady, and one other.  Wingwoman still has an enduring crush on me that she's sort of trampled.  Turned out that third lady and yet another person there were into me.  

And I've known third lady for about a year now.  We muck about and mock-flirt, but from my perspective nothing had changed since she was chasing around rugby boys (which I, for your informations, am not).  And because I was beyond drunk and trying to flirt with the quiet girl, I brushed off third lady in a rather brusque downright horrid manner, which she was really offended by.  I didn't even remember this until wingwoman told me, and I gave third lady a rather grovelling apology today.

But the final nail in the coffin is that all of us are going to an event where we're stuck in a bookshop for twelve hours this Saturday, and third lady, who is meant to be helping to lead this, won't speak to the girl I like.  I don't mind her being pissed off with me, but as far as I can understand it, this girl has done nothing wrong.

This has been your horrendously convoluted pain-in-the-backside romance story.  Tune in next week for the second part, where the story takes a sudden tone-shift and becomes a tense and gory thriller.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 19:46

Sure that's not you Drunka?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 20:32

Balladeer wrote:

That said, I am right back to where I was a year ago, with three lassies at various levels of me liking them and them liking me, completely unable to work out the answers or what I'm supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 20:55

I appreciate the quote, and I'm not saying it's not an ego-boost, but - well I'm sure you understand (having been there) that you don't want to hurt any of them, and that's what's rubbish.  Especially when I have to work closely with the two I don't fancy! And I've probably hurt both of them already...

At least I'm clear on who I like.

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 6hhvd
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 21:11

Good luck and good skill with all of that, sir. My recommendation? Pull a NaNoSicDa. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 21:16

Yeah, I'm just playing bud. Turning people down is a horrible feeling.

My situation isn't too bad really. Got someone I kinda fancy, but see as a friend who has been trying to get into my dungarees for a while but I don't think wants anything serious.
Got a girl I've had a will they/ won't they thing for like two years now. I've always liked her, but nothing came of it and most of the time I'm happy to be just friends but every now and then there's a little spark between us and I'm confused.
And finally, there's the lass I've liked for about a year who I get on with really well when we hang out, but with whom nothing ever happened as I don't see often enough and she's a little reserved, so nothing can happen too quickly.

All of this is compounded by the fact that I'm not long out of a six month relationship that was an emotional rollercoaster, so I'm not in any hurry.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 21:34

Standard stuff for you then! Good luck (and indeed good skill) to you too sir, would be nice if we both came out of this mess with something. Smile

(Preferably not an STI or a thump in the jaw.)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 11:20

Balladeer wrote:
Girl.  Quiet pretty vaguely gothic girl.  Games she likes include the AA trilogy, the Zero Escape games, and Borderlands 2.

Apparently I have a girlfriend now?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 11:32

Congratulations! Good luck and good skill. Also, as soon as that turns into a statement, we'll talk. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 17:26

Well done that man!
Just let us know if we ever need to demolish this thread; a constant worry I have around girls who have similar enough interests they might be tempted to poke their noses in here.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 17:42

Thank you sirs, and I hope your romantic entanglements are looking good likewise Drunka! Smile

Ha! I see your point, but thankfully I don't think there's anything I said in that post that the girl doesn't already know.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 17:45

He's not wrong, though - if anyone wants the thread spirited away for that very reason, let us know. Anytime, guys - anytime. Cool
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 18:46

Balladeer wrote:
Thank you sirs, and I hope your romantic entanglements are looking good likewise Drunka!

Umm . . .

There was one girl I met online, through the same website through which I met my last girlfriend and the girl I saw casually whom you may remember from the chilli story. We had a few fun encounters, but she had a boyfriend. Said boyfriend could satisfy the -ahem- needs which I could and was apparently aware of the situation. I had some fun, but I couldn't handle the idea of sharing if I started to feel anything for her, which not have taken me long because I love everyone.

There's a friend who I think likes me but, while I like her as a friend and she is attractive, I just can't see her that way.

There's the girl I've had the looooong-ass thing with, who remains as confusingly, elusively unchanged as ever.

There's the girl I really like who has become a very close friend through our mutual love of Nintendo. I told her I had a crush, and she said she'd rather stay friends for fear of it ruining the friendship. I'm cool with that, I'm a grown-up, but I remain unconvinced there's nothing going on there. I've said my bit now, though, and after spending most of today with her it doesn't seem to have damaged our friendship so I'm happy to just see where life takes me.

Now. There is a new girl . . .
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 18:54

*adds another side to Drunka's love polygon, cos it ain't no triangle any more*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 19:08

Blimey. I think Drunka's diagram needs another dimension. Good luck untangling all that my man!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 19:47

Really, it isn't as complicated as all that. I have some friends about whom I have or have had confused feelings, but in terms of girls I'm actively involved with I never go for more than one at a time. If my friend who I fancy asked me to go out, I'd let the girl I'm currently talking to (same website, talking a lot and getting along well, but bigger divides of age and distance than I'm accustomed to) down and move forward with the other, I wouldn't try to juggle.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 17:04

Balladeer wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

Apparently I have a girlfriend now?

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 Hulk-Hogan-Thumbs-Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 18:56

(smiles, looks at feet, fidgets)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 20:37

Dear Daisy

My fiancée has just totally shot down my suggestion to put "THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS PRINTED ON THIS PAGE" on the back of the order of service for our wedding. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:20

Write elven runes on them in invisible ink. People might never know, but deep down you'll now you had your geeky joke.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 7:07

Tfw you're e-mailing your fiancée some photos that she asked you to scan and are signing off with the usual five kisses but accidentally hit the 'S' button five times, which makes it look like you're hissing at her like a snake, but you catch it in time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 7:16

Where'sssss Sammy when you need him?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 17:01

I'm currently been talking to this girl for about a week, I was in their like swim wear and asked her if she would like to go see LEGO Batman or Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

That was right away as I thought I'd just cut to the chase, her response was you seem cool but like to get you know more. Now I don't know how long to chat to her before asking again and their is some event on Tuesday called Saint Valentines Day.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 20:31

I spent the evening with Jas' sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next