GNamer Restaurant's Dish Of The Day: Steamed Puddig

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Drunkalilly
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 23:29

It works out for me because I'm generally better at befriending people and going from there than the whole dating thing. I couldn't act like James Bond, strolling up to a lassie in a bar and wooing her with a smarmy line. I am quite good at getting close to people and then, if there is a connection, acting on it and if there isn't, staying as friends. Like Balla said, traditional pure "dating sites" are geared towards people who already get on with the dating scene IRL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
Balladeer
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 5:42

I could never do that. I'd be worried about interrupting the evening of some poor woman who was just looking for a good night out, and didn't want any excess attention. And most of the women I have dated would probably think like that.

Drunkalilly wrote:
. . . but yeah, I totally told you all just to make a lame Pokémon S&M joke, didn't I?

I think you just said somewhere, 'I'm into yer BDSM so it doesn't bother me a lick,' and I extrapolated from there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 13:01

Sounds good actually Drunka, you'll have to slide some info into my DMs as no harm in me trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   

Back to top Go down

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23