We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread

Go down 
+19
Admin
Vidofnir
oldschool
Dusty Knackers
Cube
ZeroJones
Rum
Treesmurf
Sylveon
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
Gogoata
shanks
JayMoyles
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
beemoh
Buskalilly
masofdas
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 12:27

My year in this aspect has started off really slow, mainly because I keep working all the damn time and haven't gone out
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 16:10

Balladeer wrote:
've met two others for dinner since the start of the year

So that's two dates in two and a half weeks. I stand by my original point. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 18:12

I don't think it's weird a girl asked you to go Scotland, I once asked a girl to go Paris with me
Spoiler:

Asexual without me searching for it, am I right in thinking they don't feel anything sexual like being attracted to anyone. So balla you could look like gollem or brad pitt and still have the same amount of chance with this person at shoot at umm nothing. So it be like dating a Jehovah Witness (or any other religious group that don't believe in Cheeky till after marriage) wait that be me. Also how did that even come up on a date and why did she go on a date with you to start with.

Update from me Girl Number 2 is still into her EX, so cant' be bothered with her. Number 3 is still just a friend. So it's Number 1 aka the EX shes coming down for my birthday for a week and were going Cornwall.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 18:50

I'm not quite sure how it (asexuality) works, but I'd imagine that's close enough. I mean, she can probably appreciate aesthetic beauty, like I can appreciate when a man is attractive, but it just doesn't make her feel any differently. As to how it came up, I asked her out for dinner, we went to a pub afterwards, she said she hadn't known it was going to be a date until I offered to pay, and told me as an excuse. And now she likes me (as a friend) because I didn't react like most people she's met, which was, "But that's not even a thing," or, "But I asked you out RAEG."

And you've just proven that it is weird for someone to ask you to Scotland if they just want to be friends! Razz Anyway, I gave her what I hope was quite a firm "no" this morning.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sylveon
Chuffster
Sylveon

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 18:53

Paris that's like Kalos but in your world.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 19:20

I didn't think she want to be just friends though.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 19:38

Balladeer wrote:
I mean, she can probably appreciate aesthetic beauty

Then what's sh-- nah, too easy.

Balladeer wrote:
I'm not quite sure how it (asexuality) works, but I'd imagine that's close enough.

I wound up looking into that after being accused of it myself, and funnily enough there was a bit on it on the BBC News website a bit ago: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16552173 . It came up in a discussion of celibacy, too.

The long story short is that it's basically a disinterest in sex- that doesn't necessarily exclude romance, and they may subsequently grit their teeth and get on with it for reproductive purposes- but isn't the artificial choice not to bother that is celibacy.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 10:03

I hate to bring up the most inconsistently-written, poorly researched character in the most unrepresentative tv show that should have ended at least two seasons ago, but...
Is it basically the deal with Sheldon from Big Bang Theory?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 10:11

Initially, yes, I think so. I'm not sure what he is now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 12:35

Big Bang is excellent you strange people.

In the Show Sheldon is dating Amy but that's about it the most sexual thing they've had is a game of dungeons & dragons.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 12:47

Yeah Big Bang theory is brilliant you weirdo's
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 13:37

Big Bang Theory used to be pretty good, but it's gone on too long. Everyone's in nice little couples so there's no drama any more. I still watch it, and get the odd chuckle.
Also, there's the fact that every other joke is just "haha, isn't it funny that some people read comic books"
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 16:31

The Big Band Theory is the TV equivalent of Journey, bollocks.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 17:17

Is Big Bang a multiple award winning TV show like Journey is a game or do you mean the band.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 17:21

If it has won any awards it's as undeserving of them as Journey!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 17:54

Didn't know in till now Journey won GDC GOTY which has the be highest accolade as it's developers voting not just so called journalists. But were going right of topic of relationships or the lack off the.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 3:59

Had our work christmas do tonight. Had some great moments with the girl I'm really into, but she was super drunk. Can't bring myself to be "that guy". We get on really well when she's sober, but we're in work or situations like that where nothing can happen.
But yeah, feeling really good  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Gogoata
Copyright Claimed by Nintendo
Gogoata

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 7:25

It's AUS try not to be racist day today it's all alcohol and BBQ
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 8:38

You're doing well enough on your own with the BBQ and beer. Razz 

Buskalilly wrote:
...but she was super drunk. Can't bring myself to be "that guy".

Good!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 12:06

Just ask her out Buska, and good that you didn't take advantage as like you said could be awkward at work.

And what happened to the girl at Tesco.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 14:53

Buskalilly wrote:
Had our work christmas do tonight.

...in January?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 17:20

beemoh wrote:

...in January?
Yep. Welcome to supermarkets...
@Mas; this is the same girl. I probably will ask her out at some point. The problem is, she already gets a lot of unwanted attention from every creepy single guy in work and I can tell she thinks of me as the one guy she can actually trust. And for my part, she's probably my favourite person at work and I would hate to make a move she wasn't interested in and ruin a friendship which is one of the few things keeping me sane in Tesco.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jan 2014 - 17:27

Weren't you texting her like 3am, when I stayed over. If she's texting you that sort of time, surely she likes you. Yeah I know what you mean I used to talk to Dr Who girl all the time but now I rarely do after I asked her out. I personally feel embarrassed talking to people that you like & reject you. And could imagine it be awkward if in same department and can't avoid.

We had all are x-mas parties in December but I worked the bakery x-mas do.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014 - 20:01

Ah, no, this isn't that one. She didn't work in my store, she just happened to work at another Tesco. We knew each other from school. She has a boyfriend now.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014 - 2:41

Buskalilly wrote:
Had our work christmas do tonight. Had some great moments with the girl I'm really into, but she was super drunk. Can't bring myself to be "that guy". We get on really well when she's sober, but we're in work or situations like that where nothing can happen.
But yeah, feeling really good  Smile 
Sounds a lot like my Christmas do, my response to being "that guy" was to sober her up with water, worked a charm. Razz 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread   Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Daisy, GNamer Romantic Mishaps Thread
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next